Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Tyson's ESPN interview

If you want a good laugh , The interview Tyson conducted with ESPN is avaliable in real audio and a text version here:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/news/2002/0503/1377497.html

This interview includes some of the following quotes:

On the "real" Mike Tyson: "I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my (expletive) sucked ...

and this

"I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the (expletive) head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

and....

. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore ... Unless you want to, you know.").

This really brightened up my day, Tyson is insane :laugh:

If I was Lewis I would be the slightest bit alarmed, give it a read it is worth it. :)

Hey, remember what people said about Ali, then Cassius Clay, about his antics before he fought and beat Sonny Liston. Some people have the opinion that all this crazy talk is a way of getting under Lewis's skin. No doubt he is fucking crazy, but all of his outbursts lately have been hugely publisized. Why would Tyson's people allow him to go into these interviews or press conferences ranting and raving like he is...unless it had a purpose. Tyson Vs. Lewis...Tyson by KO in the 7th is my prediction.

Originally posted by zekefreak

Hey, remember what people said about Ali, then Cassius Clay, about his antics before he fought and beat Sonny Liston. Some people have the opinion that all this crazy talk is a way of getting under Lewis's skin. No doubt he is fucking crazy, but all of his outbursts lately have been hugely publisized. Why would Tyson's people allow him to go into these interviews or press conferences ranting and raving like he is...unless it had a purpose. Tyson Vs. Lewis...Tyson by KO in the 7th is my prediction.

No this is not planned, after this interview Tyson's PR people quit.

Originally posted by legend38

No this is not planned, after this interview Tyson's PR people quit.

yeah...they quit, and very publically...even further implanting Tyson's uncontrolable psychotic nature into the Public's, and Lewis's mind.

yeah...they quit, and very publically...even further implanting Tyson's uncontrolable psychotic nature into the Public's, and Lewis's mind.

Good points, maybe it is all a big angle.

And if it is, it could be publicized, and boxing will take an interesting turn. If fighters start to get as psychological as they are physical, it could mean a new era.

I have read in several different articles that this fight will make or break ppv boxing.

If this is all a prempted angle, ratings should skyrocket. :)

. . :laugh: . . I think he just likes the word "fornicate" . . .

. . and you know what's scary?? .. . I'm gonna catch heat for this . . . but I'll say it . . . You read what that wackjob says and you have to at least give him points on calling it like it is . . . That part about Jesus was fucking right on . . . the only thing that tarnishes it is because it's coming from, like I said above, a wackjob . . .

he did make sense and was damn funny i mean that inter view alone makes u wanna watch teh fight i don't really care bout eiether of them but lol after readen that i wanna see tyson beat the fuk out of lewis of get the sh1t beat out of him eiether way the interview after will be funny cause thats all i'm waiten on ;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . :laugh: . . I think he just likes the word "fornicate" . . .

. . and you know what's scary?? .. . I'm gonna catch heat for this . . . but I'll say it . . . You read what that wackjob says and you have to at least give him points on calling it like it is . . . That part about Jesus was fucking right on . . . the only thing that tarnishes it is because it's coming from, like I said above, a wackjob . . .

I wish I could have heard the real audio version, but it was down.

He told it like it is, and some of his statements were intelligent too.

He is going to win this fight. His intensity is through the roof, Lewis has to be real shook.

Originally posted by legend38

I wish I could have heard the real audio version, but it was down.

He told it like it is, and some of his statements were intelligent too.

He is going to win this fight. His intensity is through the roof, Lewis has to be real shook.

yeah, i totally agree...although on the complete opposite end of the spectrum is Lewis, who is also in a make or break sitution with this fight. He knows this, and if people don't think he's coming into this fight prepared for a war then they got another thing coming. I hate Lewis with a passion...flat out he is a fucking Fag...and I mean that figuratively. But for a heavyweaight he can box. Does he have Tyson's power...no. And his chin is suspect to say the least. That is what I'm counting on to be his downfall. Tyson has almost freakish power and I don't think Lewis can fend him off for 12 rounds...even with that annoying jab.

Now i may think the guy is fucked in the head... but

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a (expletive) hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that?

"Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

RIGHT ON MIKE!!! :) SO true.

yeah, i totally agree...although on the complete opposite end of the spectrum is Lewis, who is also in a make or break sitution with this fight. He knows this, and if people don't think he's coming into this fight prepared for a war then they got another thing coming. I hate Lewis with a passion...flat out he is a fucking Fag...and I mean that figuratively. But for a heavyweaight he can box. Does he have Tyson's power...no. And his chin is suspect to say the least. That is what I'm counting on to be his downfall. Tyson has almost freakish power and I don't think Lewis can fend him off for 12 rounds...even with that annoying jab.

I read somewhere that getting hit by Mike tyson is like getting hit in the head with a baseball bat ( to the average person that is)