Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official meet up tonight@ Metro Lounge...

Seems like alot of people are coming to metro tonight (thurs) We are having for the first time at metro lounge, dj MANNY THE GREEK frome club abyss in the main room, and in the ballroom, dj187. Lets have a meet up by my bar (the one by the dj booth) at 1am......for everyone i know from the board and any of you that i have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, come up and introduce yourself. I will also have MERGE VIP cards in case you dont get one when you come in ...............(we are giving away MERGE VIP cards for the first 200 people tonight)

CP SHOTS FOR EVERYONE :1AM at my bar

Dont forget everyone....this saturday i will be at MERGE with dj BORIS.....................HEX HECTOR is spinning at METRO LOUNGE

SO WHOS COMING TONIGHT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Seems like alot of people are coming to metro tonight (thurs) We are having for the first time at metro lounge, dj MANNY THE GREEK frome club abyss in the main room, and in the ballroom, dj187. Lets have a meet up by my bar (the one by the dj booth) at 1am......for everyone i know from the board and any of you that i have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, come up and introduce yourself. I will also have MERGE VIP cards in case you dont get one when you come in ...............(we are giving away MERGE VIP cards for the first 200 people tonight)

CP SHOTS FOR EVERYONE :1AM at my bar

Dont forget everyone....this saturday i will be at MERGE with dj BORIS.....................HEX HECTOR is spinning at METRO LOUNGE

SO WHOS COMING TONIGHT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM THERE WHATS YOUR NAME AND YOUR THE BARTENDER

Originally posted by thesandman

See you there..... After the Nets game...

-sigmagal- last week the Thus. crowd was a bit older than usual....

It has been a while since I was there, so I will take your word for it... thanks for the info, I may have to stop bye.

never been bout thinken of flyen solo tonite how much is it and can i rock a bandana or a skully LoL got a big fuken pimple on forehead gotta hide it if i'm cluben ;) so answer those and i'll decide wuts good

Originally posted by santaforeal

ill be there. and there isnt a dress code wear whatever

o true i'm like 60 percent chance ther gotta go gym and if i go i gotta get the balls a lil and fly solo plus never been so thats bout all thats gonna stop me

well i cant stand waiting on lines so i get there around 1130 not packed. around 12, 1230 you cant move. the hip hop room is ok. bad sound system and theres never any hot chics in there, but theres some nice breakers. main room is packed all night. very nice lighting system, good sound.

"get your order up"

welcome to new york city