Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Working all day without MUSIC is more painful...

. . . awww . .no music for toughguy . . . doh!!! . .

I received so many sets from people last night, it's been a music filled day so far, which is odd for me cause I usually never listen to music . .

Started off with Roha's set. . now I'm on Brickhouse's . . . we gotta work on that whole "no music" thing . . I'll start sending out memo's . .

Wait a sec....Your PC doesn't have a CD drive? Is that all? I thought you said you weren't allowed to listen to music at work. If there isn't a cd drive on your pc just use a discman. I use my archos 20 gig mp3 player at work. I am never without something to listen to.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I have a CD drive, but no speakers, but even if I did, its too quiet here, and sound carries too much.

Cant rock the headphones because then I wouldnt hear my phone, which rings rather often.

blah.

How about CD speakers? Available at your local music store...

Small speakers + CD player + AC Adaptor = instant in-cubicle enertainment.

Or just hook a couple of speakers to your CD drive...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I have a CD drive, but no speakers, but even if I did, its too quiet here, and sound carries too much.

Cant rock the headphones because then I wouldnt hear my phone, which rings rather often.

blah.

Get earbuds and put only one in. Better than nothing. And if you use Winamp, you can even adjust the balance so no sound comes out of the bud that's exposed.

Originally posted by hoke

Get earbuds and put only one in. Better than nothing. And if you use Winamp, you can even adjust the balance so no sound comes out of the bud that's exposed.

good idea...