Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Sale: Hunka Bunka???

The suspension is what stems from the raid 2 years ago of Abyss and Bunka -- Abyss got hit twice and Bunka Once-- The suspension is for 3 months

The Abyss Party will have to move to DEKO i guess

this is a result of the May 2000 raids --- MInd you Bunka got it once ABYSS GOT IT TWICE

This isn't no drama it's true. I remember those raids, they were on a friday night when both clubs got hit by the po po. I heard it's been up for sale for a while now. Owners are actually losing money on the place and owe money. Just some of the rumors i heard.

Originally posted by scarletpromos

The suspension is what stems from the raid 2 years ago of Abyss and Bunka -- Abyss got hit twice and Bunka Once-- The suspension is for 3 months -- So BUNKA will take it in the summer -- just teen nights --- WE HAVE DJAIS $$$$$$$$$$$$

The Abyss Party will have to move to DEKO --

this is a result of the May 2000 raids --- MInd you Bunka got it once ABYSS GOT IT TWICE

Really??? Abyss won't be open this summer?

i love how a post asking if anyone heard about this hunka sale turns into a post against abyss, bunkas biggest rival.........hmmmmmm odd isnt it???? I never mention any other club....I was asking a ? Every club in sayreville got raid not just the 2 clubs....The town ship has been tring to close the club down forever, both abyss and bunka were made examples of because A. there are the 2 biggest clubs in NJ B. they are the longest lasting clubs in NJ.

Abyss is NOT closed during the summer! Bunka is becuase of DJs like they have been for years. My ? was are they going to reopen after the summer or be sold during the time they are close?? And is it true they got they license suspended? and the charges i was referring to were about the guy who got his ass kicked by the bouncers NOT the studpid ass raid they do EVERY year those prick bastards lol!Just venting hahah

So if anyone hears anything about these 2 issue AT BUNKA please post....I dont want to hear about abyss, metro, merge or anyone else...If i do ill start another post on them

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Definitely heard it was for sale. We all know it's having problems, and saleen is usually right :tongue: I hope it don't happen tho...Jersey needs all the clubs we can get. Thank god for TEMPTS and Surf Sundays :D

ahh little grasshopper, you have sooo much to learn and sooo little time... HB closing is a great thing, same if abyss when out. The club crowd will need some where else to go.. AKA new clubs or re done clubs.... Also clubs with closing time of 3am and later....

bunka is not losing its license over a fight -- BUNKA WILL BE OPEN NEXT SEASON -- and all Im saying is that when the issue with the raid is resolved bunka will not be the one to lose because it can take the suspension in the summer without losing anyhting - because of djais -- what does abyss have -- i was just stating fact unlike what you might have heard --

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

i love how a post asking if anyone heard about this hunka sale turns into a post against abyss, bunkas biggest rival.........hmmmmmm odd isnt it???? I never mention any other club....I was asking a ? Every club in sayreville got raid not just the 2 clubs....The town ship has been tring to close the club down forever, both abyss and bunka were made examples of because A. there are the 2 biggest clubs in NJ B. they are the longest lasting clubs in NJ.

Abyss is NOT closed during the summer! Bunka is becuase of DJs like they have been for years. My ? was are they going to reopen after the summer or be sold during the time they are close?? And is it true they got they license suspended? and the charges i was referring to were about the guy who got his ass kicked by the bouncers NOT the studpid ass raid they do EVERY year those prick bastards lol!Just venting hahah

So if anyone hears anything about these 2 issue AT BUNKA please post....I dont want to hear about abyss, metro, merge or anyone else...If i do ill start another post on them

Shockwavepromo you really are way off on this. All of this suspension crap is happenening because of the raid that happened 2 years ago not because of any fight. Scarletpromos is 100% right in the answer to your question so don't listen to anyone else telling you these silly rumors. :D

Actually, my friend handles Bunka's insurance and they were getting hit with fines for not reporting the correct $ amount of sales during the night and not paying taxes on that amount. The gov. found out and threatened to suspend their license if the taxes went unpaid. One fight wouldn't close the club. You should see the list of insurance claims filed through their insurance company...... It's crazy!!!

shockwave, all nighclubs are for sale for the right price including your beloved abyss..........both clubs have been on the market for years and nobody's biting........the reason for the raids began with club benet/chrome............tom the owner just doesn't give a shit................for example they had a rap night(2 to 3 years ago) in which they were way understaffed in which a riot broke out in the parking lot and some asshole shoots his gun off in the air and hits a neighbors house..........drugs, underage drinking(15 and 16 year olds).(that is why their liscence is revoked)....that is blatent direguard for the law..............now abyss and bunka have both been run pretty tight but the state and township cracks down on our clubs to attempt to make an example of us because of club benet/chrome.............if it wasn't for club benet's shit management (at that time) we would all be open till 3am....................thank you tom of chrome for the 2am closing..............the funny thing is that club benet was a pretty successful rock club for many years........then they tried to change to dance and compete with abyss and bunka.........when that did not work then they dropped their standards totally letting whoever in to do whatever without supervision.........

it's funny how one shithole club could make 2 successful clubs lose so much yearly revenue...............

abyss and bunka still have many years left so stop the bullshit....

Originally posted by Jsen7

This isn't no drama it's true. I remember those raids, they were on a friday night when both clubs got hit by the po po. I heard it's been up for sale for a while now. Owners are actually losing money on the place and owe money. Just some of the rumors i heard.

HB got raided the night before my birthday party.... It was a big mess.....:blown: Hb got hit on the 12th of MAy, I don't know when Abyss was hit..

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Definitely heard it was for sale. We all know it's having problems, and saleen is usually right :tongue: I hope it don't happen tho...Jersey needs all the clubs we can get. Thank god for TEMPTS and Surf Sundays :D

Don't encourage him...lol

DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, COMING SEPT, AFTER LABOR DAY WEEKEND, THERE WILL BE A NEW CLUB IN NJ. WORD WILL BE OUT SOON, LOCATION AND EVENTS WE BE OUT BY MID SUMMER, IF NOT SOONER. TEMPS IS THE BEST SUMMER CLUB, NJ NEEDS A NEW HOT SPOT THE REST OF THE YEAR, SEPT IT WILL BE HERE.

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Anyone else hear about this?????? Bunka has been put up for sale for 2.5 million......and is pending a suspension of their license do to charges last year or so..... May not even reopen after the summer....Anyone else hear anything?

I heard the same thing.

the same rumors every year. basically change the club name or location or various other variables.

ex. tradewinds is being closed and condos are going up....surfclub is being demolished and they are building a golf course... and elvis will be performing mem. day at djais.