Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Denny Tsettos ktu sanctuary march 2002

georgeacasta2

I see more people than anything dump on the stereotyped Jersey scene than come out somewhere once night and have a great time............the scene in Jersey has it's own personality; something that you people are failing to see............when I say Tempts is a great club and Tsettos tears it up take that at face value..........no need to say, well "this club" or "that club" is better and DJ "so and so" is more underground............please.........just because people who hang in Jersey clubs go out for more reasons than just MUSIC, doesn't mean we aren't aware of other things in the scene............people here like good music but also go out to hang with friends, dance, check out some girls(or guys) and just overall have a good time, all inclusive............do you think we give two shits if it's not the #1 DJ on the planet spinning at all times?

I will never say that Tsettos is the best DJ or Tempts is the best club and anyone who has is just getting a rise out of you.............but I will say Tempts is an awesome club and Tsettos has a great thing going there in the summer...........just like Twilo had it's community and vibe, Tempts has its own family............and that make for a great vibe in the club..........I've been on both sides of the fence and I know a good vibe when I see it............and I know when DJ can work his crowd.

say what the hell you want but Jersey has it's own personality, love it or leave it...........we have a good little scene here for a state with no major cities in it...........and we have a shitload of fun, especially at Tempts...........stop hating already! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

I see more people than anything dump on the stereotyped Jersey scene than come out somewhere once night and have a great time............the scene in Jersey has it's own personality; something that you people are failing to see............when I say Tempts is a great club and Tsettos tears it up take that at face value..........no need to say, well "this club" or "that club" is better and DJ "so and so" is more underground............please.........just because people who hang in Jersey clubs go out for more reasons than just MUSIC, doesn't mean we aren't aware of other things in the scene............people here like good music but also go out to hang with friends, dance, check out some girls(or guys) and just overall have a good time, all inclusive............do you think we give two shits if it's not the #1 DJ on the planet spinning at all times?

I will never say that Tsettos is the best DJ or Tempts is the best club and anyone who has is just getting a rise out of you.............but I will say Tempts is an awesome club and Tsettos has a great thing going there in the summer...........just like Twilo had it's community and vibe, Tempts has its own family............and that make for a great vibe in the club..........I've been on both sides of the fence and I know a good vibe when I see it............and I know when DJ can work his crowd.

say what the hell you want but Jersey has it's own personality, love it or leave it...........we have a good little scene here for a state with no major cities in it...........and we have a shitload of fun, especially at Tempts...........stop hating already! :D

Couldnt have said it better. I love Tempts, love Tsettos and love Jersey, I guess you Miami haters just dont know what your missing.

guess us "jersey" haters can use this arguement about Miami as well??:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

guess us "jersey" haters can use this arguement about Miami as well??:idea:

this post was an attack on Tsettos (and Jersey for that matter)...........why would you need that argument and if you did, why did you need me to say it first...........if you knew this, you would've said it yourself.........

this post was an attack on Tsettos (and Jersey for that matter)...........why would you need that argument and if you did, why did you need me to say it first...........if you knew this, you would've said it yourself.........

(yawn)...they have many times...with one of jersey's own (saleen)..i was being sarcastic about ur arguement...its funny to hear u guys use our arguement...i dont judge jersey or its djs...never been there...if i go and hear tsettos and think he sucks dick..then i will state it....same with temps...but sometimes, in the case with saleen, i guess the miami board decides to "fight fire with fire"...i have no prob. with jersey people or their "scene"...its ur scene and i bet a very good scene...but so is ours....so, in closing....dont bring ur way of mind or style of music to miami...b/c it is different than jersey...i went to panama this summer (dont ask) and checked out their hottest club...what a joke!! but u know what? it was full, dj was moving the crowd and i said to myself...this music is not me, not me scene...but shit, the dj is driving these kids crazy!!! so i gave him his props, even bought him a beer...:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Tsettos is sick. Tempts is even sicker. Shit...he moves the entire jersey shore every Saturday. Miamis good for the WMC...and hotter broads..thats bout all. Luckily you got Rivera tho. You fools probably didn't even see him :laugh: I dont see anyone postin in the MUSIC forum about sick ass Miami DJs:rolleyes:. Straighten shit out down there Saleen. They are clueless.

i'm working on it, but it will have to wait till sept when I can book some nj jocks,,,

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Bottomline: Denny Tsettos is a nobody and will never amount to anything!!!!!!!

How is he a nobody?

Explain that to me, and im sure the guy will you himself, he's never gonna be this big huge dj, but ya know what, I bet ya he still got more money in his pocket then you, so since hes a nobody and will never amount to anything, I still wouldnt mind being him.

Well made point, Nolimit, but only to Tsettos in this case...think about all the local DJs who

play out well, but haven't hit the big time yet. The Tsettos crew makes him out to be bigger

than Danny Tenaglia himself, when in fact he is not.

Miamis good for the WMC...and hotter broads..thats bout all.

The typical overused excuse. I could turn around and say 'all's the Jersey Shore is good for is making a basis for a Bruce Springsteen song...'

Same logic, the whole sour grapes thing. Jealousy really...he can't quite comprehend the

good things about Miami, so he assumes they suck.

Originally posted by pod

Same logic, the whole sour grapes thing. Jealousy really...he can't quite comprehend the

good things about Miami, so he assumes they suck.

Are you serious ?? Are you trying to tell me that the "bigger name" DJ's are in Miami??? As opposed to the NY Metropolitan area?? Please....:rolleyes:

I dont think anyone is trying to say the guy is the best DJ in the world, or up there with Tenaglia. What everyone is saying is he is good, and he sure as hell gets the job done. I never been to tempts (this summer ill be there for the first time), but I know enough people to tell me the Vibe in there because of Tsettos is unbelievable, so thats a good DJ in my book.

Originally posted by Nolimit

how come he doesn't play outside of ny/nj?? i mean, no uk, no south america, no asia, no ibiza... only meathead territory... good for him.

You said in another post Picotto is overrated but Picotto has been on a HUGE TOUR, spinning everywhere, all the places you named. So......???

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

(yawn)...they have many times...with one of jersey's own (saleen)..i was being sarcastic about ur arguement...its funny to hear u guys use our arguement...i dont judge jersey or its djs...never been there...if i go and hear tsettos and think he sucks dick..then i will state it....same with temps...but sometimes, in the case with saleen, i guess the miami board decides to "fight fire with fire"...i have no prob. with jersey people or their "scene"...its ur scene and i bet a very good scene...but so is ours....so, in closing....dont bring ur way of mind or style of music to miami...b/c it is different than jersey...i went to panama this summer (dont ask) and checked out their hottest club...what a joke!! but u know what? it was full, dj was moving the crowd and i said to myself...this music is not me, not me scene...but shit, the dj is driving these kids crazy!!! so i gave him his props, even bought him a beer...:tongue:

You just said the pretty much the same thing I did....:) No one is ever gonna be happy with this whole thing, so.... who really cares....

Originally posted by sobeton

welcome to the critics circle. LMAO this sh*t is funny ! big props to the jersey peps; who support their scene and talent. :cool:

so much for the Jersey peps?

What would this make us? supporters of our own scene and talent? I could honestly say that Im disappointed with this post. I obviously see who's side your on .....

Originally posted by digital7

What would this make us? supporters of our own scene and talent? I could honestly say that Im disappointed with this post. I obviously see who's side your on .....

Yeap.......I totally agree!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by digital7

I praised the fact that ,the jersey peeps came over to the miami board. to defend their scene and talent.. you can presume from that, what you like. . I would hope you know me, better then that Danny.

ummmmmmmm spiderman was a great movie yo ...it kicked ass !!! did you guys see the preview for the incredible hulk ? its gonna be a bad ass movie also.. brb i gotta go drain the main vain:blown:

Originally posted by sobeton

I praised the fact that ,the jersey peeps came over to the miami board. to defend their scene and talent.. you can presume from that, what you like. . I would hope you know me, better then that Danny.

Tony your a bad person for siding with the jersey people over a message board, shame on you. Fucking please.

People on this miami board, seriously need to get over themselves and realize there nobodies, and stop critisizing everything and everyone like there shit don't stink, meanwhile your like 35, still go to clubs, post on message boards, go away.........:blown:

People on this miami board, seriously need to get over themselves and realize there nobodies, and stop critisizing everything and everyone like there shit don't stink, meanwhile your like 35, still go to clubs, post on message boards, go away.........

:rolleyes:

that's pretty harsh