Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Denny Tsettos ktu sanctuary march 2002

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by mikeydny

People on this miami board, seriously need to get over themselves and realize there nobodies, and stop critisizing everything and everyone like there shit don't stink, meanwhile your like 35, still go to clubs, post on message boards, go away.........:blown:

You might be right but that doesn't change the fact the picotto is overated.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mikeydny

Tony your a bad person for siding with the jersey people over a message board, shame on you. Fucking please.

People on this miami board, seriously need to get over themselves and realize there nobodies, and stop critisizing everything and everyone like there shit don't stink, meanwhile your like 35, still go to clubs, post on message boards, go away.........:blown:

LOL ... Please, you like Tiesto and Denny Tsettos :cheese:. Your the oppitimy of bad taste in muzik, I could care less what you think. This board is for knowledgable muzik lovers, something your not :) ... Be gone evil spirit! :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by digital7

LOL ... Please, you like Tiesto and Denny Tsettos :cheese:. Your the oppitimy of bad taste in muzik, I could care less what you think. This board is for knowledgable muzik lovers, something your not :) ... Be gone evil spirit! :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

Knowledgeable Music Lovers, I don't know music, ok bro whatever you say, I won't even get into that arguement with you.

You might be right but that doesn't change the fact the picotto is overated.

;)

I cannot believe this thread is still going. How long are you going to argue about this? If you want to say Jersey Sucks, Tsettos Sucks, whatever, then back it up with something. If you have NEVER heard Tsettos, how can you even comment? Because of what other people have told you? Please. And why does Jersey suck? Because your mother's uncle's cousin's friend once drove up the turnpike? I see now the average age on these boards is much younger than I thought, or at least the mentality.

Originally posted by Nolimit

how come he doesn't play outside of ny/nj?? i mean, no uk, no south america, no asia, no ibiza... only meathead territory... good for him.

because of the type of music he plays.............

all skill aside, the music itself wouldn't fly on a worldwide scale...........however, this doesn't take away from the fact that he does a great job moving his crowd on a local scale.

and Diego I see your point yet you know that there are some garbage DJs playing internationally..........doesn't make 'em good.

:)

Originally posted by tyco

because of the type of music he plays.............

all skill aside, the music itself wouldn't fly on a worldwide scale...........however, this doesn't take away from the fact that he does a great job moving his crowd on a local scale.

and Diego I see your point yet you know that there are some garbage DJs playing internationally..........doesn't make 'em good.

:)

Always the voice of reason:D