Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one love

no vibe

there were only speakers in the front of the enourmous ballroom

theyd have hardcore for an hour, then house then hardcore then trance it didnt make any sense

house o holics werent going on till 4:30 i didnt stay that long it wasnt fun so i left but i did see venom (my favorite dj) who dissapointed me because half his set was booty house not the bangin chicago hardhouse i expect from him

i must say i had a great time. securty were dicks a through out a few of my friends for hardcore dancing but other than that i had fun. meet so many ppl and i enjoyed the different music all night. its nice not to hear the same pounding beat all night long. :cool:

Originally posted by trancend

venom (my favorite dj) who dissapointed me because half his set was booty house not the bangin chicago hardhouse i expect from him

Bro, nuttin wrong with booty house at all. Thats some good shit...i mean if u love Venom so much im sure u have Houseblend 7 which half that cd is booty house...and the other half hardhouse. But shit booty house or chicago/L.A. hard house...dont matter to me...gets me doing the Irish jig no matter what.

Originally posted by msoprano13

when i open my club there will 100% be a chicago hard house room.....thats what i miss most about the tunnel

the banging bass drops and weird ass lines in the songs

then you need to get yer greasy greaseball hands on..

DJ Venom-Houseblend Vol. 7

and

Darren R and George Centeno- KLUBBSTOMPIN

When im pissed off or even in a good mood they are great in a car with kick ass bass and highs.

damn man your right about one thing, the sound wasnt all that great...but when Darren R Came on he blew the place away all the HARD shit..they know how to bring it, as for venom he hasnt been playing all hardhouse lately..and its not just chicago which is no way as hard as LA just listen to the house o holics..damn well worth waiting there...thats if you made it.

yeah the booty house was ok....just not what i wanted to hear

but yeah klubbstompin and houseblend 7 are phat cd's...houseblend 8 is pretty good, loses it a little towards the end though

yeah hopefully ill get to catch the house o holics when im in LA over the summer

foxyroxy replyin....

Well I had a great ass time. The music was off the hook. The crowd was okay to me, I like the rave crowd. Most raves are all ages or 16 and over so ur gonna expect young kids in there, I could care less I go there for the music.

I enjoyed it a lot. Between hearin booty house, hardhouse and hardcore I was in heaven.

Venom was good with his booty house and hardhouse.

I definately loved the tag off with Delta 9 and Delirium. House o Holics were great. I had a great time. I wish there would be more parties like One Love cuz for me its all about hard house, hardkore and booty house:D

Rob G was good too....got kinda too hard for me towards the end.

All I know is that my whole body hurts from all the dancing...but it was well worth it.... :) The party was well worth the money.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

foxyroxy replyin....

Well I had a great ass time. The music was off the hook. The crowd was okay to me, I like the rave crowd. Most raves are all ages or 16 and over so ur gonna expect young kids in there, I could care less I go there for the music.

I enjoyed it a lot. Between hearin booty house, hardhouse and hardcore I was in heaven.

Venom was good with his booty house and hardhouse.

I definately loved the tag off with Delta 9 and Delirium. House o Holics were great. I had a great time. I wish there would be more parties like One Love cuz for me its all about hard house, hardkore and booty house:D

Rob G was good too....got kinda too hard for me towards the end.

All I know is that my whole body hurts from all the dancing...but it was well worth it.... :) The party was well worth the money.

the music wasn't hard enough for me.