Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tempskid

Just wanted to see if you are still alive! You don't know me but my boyfriend and I took care of you when we found you FACE DOWN on the bar! We tried really hard not to get you kicked out but you couldn't even stand!!!!! When we left you were passed out on the bench outside Tempts. Just wanted to make sure you got home ok!

Originally posted by tempkid

Did that really happen? I'm fine, I woke up in my hotel this morning and none of my friends told me that I got kicked out.

I don't remember anything after 2am, but thanks if you really did help me.:D

All I have to say is you were MANGLED!!

I LIKE TEMPKID BUT I WORRY HE'S GONNA HURT HIS ANKLE WHEN HIS SLIPS WITH HIS HIGH HEELS ON WHEN HE'S SO DRUNK................LET ME GUESS...YOU HAD 2 TOASED ALMONDS AND YOU WERE WASTED...

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO MARY OR BETTY....SUCH A LIGHTWEIGHT..............

Originally posted by kirklop

I LIKE TEMPKID BUT I WORRY HE'S GONNA HURT HIS ANKLE WHEN HIS SLIPS WITH HIS HIGH HEELS ON WHEN HE'S SO DRUNK................LET ME GUESS...YOU HAD 2 TOASED ALMONDS AND YOU WERE WASTED...

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO MARY OR BETTY....SUCH A LIGHTWEIGHT..............

Yo Kirk you should have seen this guy face down on my bar for an hour... He is a hell of a guy though.. Ceeotter and myself had to do everything we could to keep the bouncers from tossing him out.. Hey nice meeting you at Joey's on Friday, I had a great time. Tempkid nice meeting you too just take it a little slower next time...

Hello

I stoped by and introduced myself to ceotter,

she introduced herslef and was like

thats tempkid passed out on the bar.

anyway I am glad to hear that he was ok, becasue

boy did he look fucked up.

anyway I look foward to meeting some of you sober one day.

Mane