Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh What A Night...........

I ventured back to Merge after a year of bullshit and here is what happened:

1) No id's were checked cause we knew the door guy (and we were all over 21)

2) No Cover, thanks to GEORGE B!!!!!!

3) first round, second round third round, fourth round, hell, all FRIIGIN night was on the new king, GEORGE B!!!!!!!

4) Boris had me jumping and head bobbing all night, what a last set!!!!

The hole night started out kinda slow, time wise, but by the time we left, it was pretty packed. THANKS to Dawn (from T G I F), luv ya hun, and obviously thanks to GEORGE B. MOET, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS< etc. Damn!!!

p.s. Yo George, did you find the 20's we threw at your cup or the "prize" we left under the limes?

Thanks for the cards, you da man!!!!!!

I had a great time at Merge. I thought Boris did a great job. I found the staff very friendly. The place is beautiful inside. The system is great and they are putting more speakers in there. IMO I think it will do just fine when Rydell starts there.

George, thanks for everything. You are an animal with the shots.

I want to thank George as well for giving us a jump start on the night, I was pretty annihalated when we left! (Maybe next time I'll give tending bar a try) Sorry we never made it back, someone had to go nighty night.

Merge defintely is beautiful inside, and Boris was great while I was there. I look foward to going back.

Well, i have to disagree with you guys on this one. i got my VIP card at Tempts. at about 12:30 and i thought i would venture down the block to check on merge since i have been reading good things about it and ofcourse because Boris impressed me at the Surfclub on opening weekend. Boris was doing a good job but i just can't feel that club. It is like a dungeon in there. The crowd was definitely down at Tempts. and so was the music. i am sure i will give you guys one more try this summer but you just can't seem to do it for me. I can't wait for Memorial Day Sunday to hear Vicious at XS again.

Thanks a bunch George...sorry we never made it back...that would be my fault:( I had to retire early...i was passed out by 1:30...sucha skirt, but i guess i have you to blame for that with all those shots:D :D From what i can remember though, i had a great time

Thanks again hun, your the best:)

Thanks guys! I am glad you guys came to check me out. Cant wait for mem. day. weekend!

JBR - Pleasure meeting you , and I hope we were able drink the old problems you had in the past with bermuda right out of ya!:eek: You are a real cool guy and i am looking foward to tons of new memories to me made this summer.

also, nice meeting the new faces from CP, i was pretty wasted myself, i am stilll trying to figure out who was who!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!

George B is the new champion of the shots world!!!!!!!!!!

Luv yu guys!!!!!!!!!

PE CA

I go away for a week and ceeotter get de-throwned as the shot champion???? What is this world coming to???????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

I hear you on this one Cosmic....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

she'll never get de throwned,

JBR edit your thread!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Everybody listen up!!!!!

I said George was the KING of shots, not the QUEEN.

CEEOTTER is and always WILL be the queen of shots, hands down!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, not good enuff for me....:mad:

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!

George B is the new champion of the shots world!!!!!!!!!!

Luv yu guys!!!!!!!!!

PE CA

what????????

I know your kidding. You can't take the title from me that easily.

One night at Merge vs 10 yrs w/ me.

Damn Moet has gone to your brain boy!

I dunno about Merge...I went there last summer, and it was so bad that I left and went to temps...has it gotten better?? I havent been hearing such good feedback...I hope it does...it would be nice to have somewhat of a variety of places to go down there

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I dunno about Merge...I went there last summer, and it was so bad that I left and went to temps...has it gotten better?? I havent been hearing such good feedback...I hope it does...it would be nice to have somewhat of a variety of places to go down there

I went there this past Saturday. I had a great time. The system in there sounds great and they are adding more speakers soon. The entire staff was very friendly, from the door guys, security, owners, and especially the bartenders. I love the setup in there. Once the summer starts getting busy, I can see Merge doing good on the Blvd this summer. Rydell will do a great job.