Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drunk Idiots...

yesterday a group of my friends and myself went to bell blvd... we're all just hanging out and some drunk moron is there wanting to fight everyone... whats wrong with these ppl??? why do these types of ppl constantly wish to fight anytime they get drunk?

Those kind of people are A$$holes :mad3:

A few years back when i went to this festival by the beach in Belgium, me and my buddy Sten were just leaving, when these 3 obnoxious drunk Americans came up to us wanting to start something...

Being that sten don't like to fight, we just ignored them. But Ignoring Dicks like this seems to infuriate them further, and one of them took a swing at Sten :eek:

I was just afraid it left a bad mark on what he considered "american goodness" , and i assured him not everyone is like this :rolleyes:

yeh ur right about LI..it isnt the greatest place in the world..but for example at montereys a couple of weeks ago..i got to witness 3 girls making out on the top of the bar because they didnt wana get voted off...i got to see the little retard boy who works there get up and start stripping..hehe all in all good night..i usually go to bogs..montereys..mchebes..hofstra bars i guess..even though the popular perception might be that they suck theyre a lot better than our queens bars..shit..look @ FM on austin man..haha every night i pass by the cops r there..bell blvd is like FIGHT CLUB TRAINING GROUNDS...i guess i like LI cause ive never really had to deal with any drama

lmao... fm isnt even anything to speak about... its 3rd rate environment,with low level entertainment and even lower level patrons... it makes me sick to my stomach to just even walk past it... and all those hofstra bars IMO are horrible... there are a couple of tolerable places on li as well... but for the most part its just as bad queens...

ehh i guess ur right..but then again a bar is a bar...theres always drunk morons..cant help it..but just like u i dont understand these fucks that wana fight when theyre drunk..i usually laugh my ass off...o yeh ..one thing i always wondered was is FM a club or a bar???....and do u chill with the yuppies during happy hour there for free wings on thursdays? ahaha

while were on the topic of dueling drunkards....

i was in the vill 2 weeks ago..and coming out of "OFF THE WAGON" i ecountered 2 guys arguing. i guess one of them made some stupid comment towards the other one's girlfriend. the conversation went as follows..

big intellecual looking black guy : What the fuck? Why do u have to say stupid shit like that?

smaller black guy : I just commented on how pretty ur lady is

big intellecutal looking black guy : u commented on her being white

smaller black guy : so what?

big intellectual looking black guy: What u want to take another shot at me

smaller black guy : Yeh come on bitch

so this little motherfucker gets into some Tae Kwan Do stance and proceeds to try to kick this big guy with some stupid ass looking step side kick...i look around..everyone on macdougal street is crying of laughter...ahhh these damn drunk fucks