Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On & In...

Originally posted by gmccookny

How come you drive on the parkway, but park in the driveway :confused:

OK I always ask this and finally it came to discussion during one of my classes... I still dont know why you park in a driveway but the whole drive on a parkway thing makes perfect.. Its because every parkway takes you to a park.. it was meant in the early days to keep people off of Long Island unless you were from Long Island.. thats why you cant drive anything commercial on it.. That didnt work for too long tho.. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

if highmay is gay, why does he pretend to have sex with my mother???

remember: they dont call me MUTHAFUCKINHIGHMAY for nothing...

and tell your mom to report to my house ASAP...the dumb bitch needs to shoot a few more scenes with me for our next movie MILF's GALORE...

moth·er·fuck·er Pronunciation Key (mthr-fkr)

n. Vulgar Slang

A person regarded as thoroughly despicable.

Something regarded as thoroughly unpleasant, frustrating, or despicable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother·fucking adj.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Originally posted by highmay

gotta challenge me on eveything dontcha??

btw: Svengali dies at the end of the book because of his corrupted nature...bad english is also a mark of a corrupted human, so are you trying to say something??

yes im a svengali who dabbles in chicanery... what are you writing my biography over there? you have a&e on the other line? who cares???

Originally posted by ellinita

yes actually..... and some1 responded by saying the material was to heavy and a heavier engine would be needed i think.... correct me if I'm wrong.

ahhhh....stalking my posts i see. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes im a svengali who dabbles in chicanery... what are you writing my biography over there? you have a&e on the other line? who cares???

You obviously care enough to make that your status...why dont i fulfill your evitable svengali prophecy and blow your head off with my IMI Desert Eagle 50 Caliber?? it'll be kinda hard to dabble in chicanery will your brains splattered all over the block in front of Grey's Papaya...i'll contact the a&e for this bad boy...

You obviously care enough to make that your status...why dont i fulfill your evitable svengali prophecy and blow your head off with my IMI Desert Eagle 50 Caliber?? it'll be kinda hard to dabble in chicanery will your brains splattered all over the block in front of Grey's Papaya...i'll contact the a&e for this bad boy...

hypocrite... take your own advice... (spelling/grammar errors)

i'd rather be a hypocrite than anything associated with you

:laugh: ....ROTFLMAO...:laugh:

this thread is associated with me, these posts are associated with me, your childish pseudo intellectual rants and raves are associated with me... so again please take your own advice hypocrite!!! :tongue: