Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention all you househeads.....

sgtfury

im not just saying this becuz hes my buddy...but...anyone that went to living room downtown on sat. got a house music lesson by D.Padilla....had a nice crowd who were treated to a old skool NYC house music session...i love trance and i was rockin...Dave was mixing with 3 turntables and breaking out some real old shit....

Guys dont forget that D.P was playing old skool NYC house music @ Warsaw back in the old southbeach days.No one was playing that music @ Clubs back then . Guys remember this is before GRooVe Jet,Bash, old Liquid .Every club back then was playing top 40. so if u want real house music check him out.

and before that....DP was playing with Dave Morales and Junior Sanchez more than 20 years ago in NYC....

Mackfunk..you are one smart cupcake!!!!..by the way..i thought i saw you in the back of Space on Sat...(in the process of getting arrested..) but it wasnt you!!!!

:cool:

DP is a very good House Dj... you Househeads should go out and check him out. He has played along side the some the best house DJs... I haven't had a chance to go out and check him out recently but I sure I would not be disappointed nor would you all.

I gotta make it a point to go check him out. I haven't been out in a while :eek:

I wish him the best of Luck!

unfortunately, trance is dying...hardly any good, original tracks are being made...i have been talking to my friends, saying that many of these trance djs better change their sounds/style quickly...padilla has never been my cup of tea, even during his "mix" residencies...but he is a good dj, he has to change his style...i have said the same about edgar v, great dj...but when he spins prog. house he is at his best...lets hope that padilla can succeed at this...and who knows, maybe i will like him better as a house dj....b/c he has never done it as a trance dj...:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

unfortunately, trance is dying...hardly any good, original tracks are being made...i have been talking to my friends, saying that many of these trance djs better change their sounds/style quickly...padilla has never been my cup of tea, even during his "mix" residencies...but he is a good dj, he has to change his style...i have said the same about edgar v, great dj...but when he spins prog. house he is at his best...lets hope that padilla can succeed at this...and who knows, maybe i will like him better as a house dj....b/c he has never done it as a trance dj...:(

there are good original trance tracks around. you just have to seek them out. Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, Marco V, Tiesto, System F, etc. all laying down some nice tracks lately.

Originally posted by sobeton

there are good original trance tracks around. you just have to seek them out. Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, Marco V, Tiesto, System F, etc. all laying down some nice tracks lately.

eh....punk by ferry corsten (which is being killed already by g.a.) and i didnt like lethal industry or the remix of that kosheen track by tiesto...marco v's g.o.d.d. (great track!!, still love hearing that shit)....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

eh....punk by ferry corsten (which is being killed already by g.a.) and i didnt like lethal industry or the remix of that kosheen track by tiesto...marco v's g.o.d.d. (great track!!, still love hearing that shit)....

yeah! some of those tracks are played out. check your pm's bro.

everything on judge jules playlist right now is hot...

he has a top 10 updated every week at judgejules.org

noLimit, must you stick your cockiness into every freakin post??

you always have something critical to say man, relax...

come on XTC...havent you figured it out.??....Nolimit is the king of music...he is the barometer for what is good..he is a musical genius..even though he lives in NY..he was able to use his super musical powers to subdivide himself and fly down the coast to miami to listen to Padilla's set at Living Room and grace us with his ever important critique...thanks to SUPERLIMIT I am learning to dislike Piccotto, PVD and anyone else that dosent please SUPERLIMIT....

Originally posted by sgtfury

come on XTC...havent you figured it out.??....Nolimit is the king of music...he is the barometer for what is good..he is a musical genius..even though he lives in NY..he was able touse his super musical powers to subdivide himself and fly down the coast to miami to listen to Padilla's set at Living Room and grace us with his ever important critique...thanks to SUPERLIMIT I am learning to dislike Piccotto, PVD and anyone else that dosent please SUPERLIMIT....

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

& lets not forget taucher tony... he puts out some sick deep trance tracks yo... a few of them is stuff he brewed himself too..:cool:

other dj's that bring some great trance tunes to the table are seb fontaine, nick warren & sasha & digweed still like to play some nice trance music in their mix

Originally posted by sgtfury

come on XTC...havent you figured it out.??....Nolimit is the king of music...he is the barometer for what is good..he is a musical genius..even though he lives in NY..he was able to use his super musical powers to subdivide himself and fly down the coast to miami to listen to Padilla's set at Living Room and grace us with his ever important critique...thanks to SUPERLIMIT I am learning to dislike Piccotto, PVD and anyone else that dosent please SUPERLIMIT....

LMAO! :laugh:

punk has the potential to be a real good track until that annoying ass synth comes into the picture. remix duties should've been given to Adam Beyer or Dave Clarke for a sick ass tune that would've been turned out by these two. Would've been intresting what someone like Funk D'void would've done with this. Oh well I guess we'll never find out. Great foundation horrible synth line kills it.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork