Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox this Friday!!

Originally posted by therunner

Yes ladies and jellyspoons, Carl Cox this FRIDAY 17 May.

I think I will be the only CPer there since this is in Germany.

[http://www.u60311.net/docs/CarlCox.html]Carl Cox this Friday

:finger:

:horns: Steve Lawler here this Friday...seems that youll be the only DC CP'er not there :D ...but then again youll be in Germany....and German girls are smokin' :(

Originally posted by vicman

:finger:

:horns: Steve Lawler here this Friday...seems that youll be the only DC CP'er not there :D ...but then again youll be in Germany....and German girls are smokin' :(

You are correct my young son, but I will be seeing lawler on june the first.

You are correct my young son, but I will be seeing lawler on june the first.

for a 30min set?

i'm more jealous of the chick material youll confront while over there, not the dj's

Originally posted by vicman

for a 30min set?

i'm more jealous of the chick material youll confront while over there, not the dj's

Yeah you are so right. There are some real hotties in Germany, and I will be forced to carry a camrea everywhere I go.

BTW my vacation days have changed, I will be leaving on the 16th instead of the 17th so I can make it to the CC show in time. The bad thing about where he is playing is that it is completely underground and they over sell the place worse than buzz did for Honeydew. The good thing about the venue is that it is right next to the train station, no need to drive, no need for a taxi, and all the hottie German girls that are going to be there.

Yeah you are so right. There are some real hotties in Germany, and I will be forced to carry a camrea everywhere I go.

BTW my vacation days have changed, I will be leaving on the 16th instead of the 17th so I can make it to the CC show in time. The bad thing about where he is playing is that it is completely underground and they over sell the place worse than buzz did for Honeydew. The good thing about the venue is that it is right next to the train station, no need to drive, no need for a taxi, and all the hottie German girls that are going to be there.

yeah, i have a couple of german friends, both are hot as hell