Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pet Shop Boys Roll Call!

Okay so who's going?! And who's staying for Velvet Nation as well, or who is not going to PSB but will be there for VN? or whatever....!

:bounce:

My girl & I will be in attendance....as some of our peeps from RVa and VaBch will be heading up as well.........

:letsgo:

Been nearly 6 months since I've been up that way so I'm ready....:drunk: :goofy: !!!

;)

-YG

Originally posted by vicman

hold it, so its gonna be PSb and then Velvet? So at what time is the PSB show supposed to be? 6pm?

Damn, looks like 2 consecutive weeks of double FUBAR.

Doors open @ 8pm and the show should start @ 9pm....then it opens up for Velvet sometime after 11pm.

Wow, are we the only two on here going?

-YG

Originally posted by yellowgirl

Doors open @ 8pm and the show should start @ 9pm....then it opens up for Velvet sometime after 11pm.

Wow, are we the only two on here going?

-YG

i think whats her face....elly said that she had bought her tix like 2 weeks ago. i'll be going with a couple of freinds.

Originally posted by vicman

i think whats her face....elly said that she had bought her tix like 2 weeks ago. i'll be going with a couple of freinds.

what's her face???:jawdrop: After pm'ing each other back and forth talking about everything and nothing at the same time... after walking me to my car the night of deepdish on a full moon night with twinkling stars lighting right above us... after finding out that we both like listening to "quebraditas" after eating a bowl full of black beans and tacos?????????? how could you!!! :(

:tongue: ... nahh.. didn't get my tix yet, pay day is this week

Originally posted by ellywelly

what's her face???:jawdrop: After pm'ing each other back and forth talking about everything and nothing at the same time... after walking me to my car the night of deepdish on a full moon night with twinkling stars lighting right above us... after finding out that we both like listening to "quebraditas" after eating a bowl full of black beans and tacos?????????? how could you!!! :(

:tongue: ... nahh.. didn't get my tix yet, pay day is this week

i meant "whats her face" in a good way :D

but ur still planning to go?

Originally posted by ellywelly

yeah... where do i get tix?

mmm...i dunno..i still havent gotten mine either :D

i guess ticketbasta...i mean ticketmaster has them, any TM outlet should have them though..or at Nation's box office, or maybe Yoshitoshi, but my bet would be TM

I'm definitely there. My girl loves PSB and we got our tickets like a month ago. Word word!

I don't like Pet Shop Boys enough to pay $40 to see em, but it'll be worth it to watch other people enjoy them. I mean, they go WAYYYY back!

I got the brains!

You got the looks!

Let's make lotsa money!