Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avaland Friday!!!

tdawg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I won't be at Avalon Friday (I'm in Ohio right now, my flight doesn't land until 12:30 am), but I'll definitely be heading to Rise for Ali!! He's gonna hurt us... bad.

Anyone know of any clubs/places to go in the Columbus/Dublin area?? Didn't think so.... :tongue:

So how is lovely Dublin, Dublin OH that is.:laugh: Come on there has got to be something to do in Columbus

Originally posted by kaydup

So how is lovely Dublin, Dublin OH that is.:laugh: Come on there has got to be something to do in Columbus

Dublin is just as lovely as I'd pictured it.... hotels, office buildings, chain restaurants.. it's a small piece of heaven.

I did find something to do tonight though. I'm going out for Margaritas with a bunch of moms and dads! There's some chain-like Mexican place across the street from here and we're going to get a few drinks I guess. That should be interesting... I'm sure I'll have soccer and minivan stories galore by the end of it. Which reminds me... they only had a minivans left at the car place. :mad: I think they're trying to turn me into an old man out here!

what a sik night the man definitly ripped shit there definitly worth my 10 hour round trip... thanks for hookin us up with your list.... and god damn boston got sum good lookin girls up there... i'll definitly be coming back up there cause you guys gotta pretty sik line up for the next couple of weeks i just wish it didn't close at 2

yes, rise is a private club in boston that has afterhours from 1:30am till 6:30am... Sat morning... fridays tend to be the bigger night out around here, but rise is open on sunday mornings too. hope that helps :biggrin: