Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now & Then Pics

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Nah....but I always give the "disclaimer" up front - just to let you know what u might be getting into...

*drool*boobies*drool*

would this have more of a positive vibe or more of a negative vibe on me??

yeah I used to be pretty chunky in middle school... Lets just say in my jeans i went from a size 10 to a size 3 or 5.... I'm pretty happy now.. I dunno if I have pics.. I'll have to look later on.. but Im off to school now.. byeeeeeeeeeee

i think ive gone through some changes...

in high school i hung with the "wierdos" ie. skaters, punks, goths. back then there wasnt as big of a distinction btwn the groups as there is now (yes i am OLD hehe) i had the funky haircuts and shoes... all that stuff

:tongue:

in college i turned raver (went from listening to industrial to techno). my new polo raver look was like a 180degree change from what i looked like in high school. most of my old friends were surpised i would even consider buying something that wasn't black.

after i graduated, i had to start dressing more conservatively if i wanted to get a decent job. so now here i am, a mish-mosh of everything that had once influenced me, but much more toned-down

:D

i know im gona regret this..but it seems cody's thread digressed into boob talk..heres my attempt to bring it back to the essence he he..heres a pic of me when i was a weeeeeeee boy back in the motherland ..... hey fuckers i was a ugly child..so take it easy with the photoshop....(MIKE)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i know im gona regret this..but it seems cody's thread digressed into boob talk..heres my attempt to bring it back to the essence he he..heres a pic of me when i was a weeeeeeee boy back in the motherland ..... hey fuckers i was a ugly child..so take it easy with the photoshop....(MIKE)

aaawwwww! :tongue:

Here I am at the prom, 17 years old I think. I was not too healthy in this pic, I lost 35 lbs, but I did it the stupid way. (sorry it is so big)

attachment.php?s=&postid=826784

And here I am now

attachment.php?s=&postid=722729

Somefrom from my job saw the old pic and said that I did not change much, I think I did. I dunno. :)

Originally posted by legend38

Somefrom from my job saw the old pic and said that I did not change much, I think I did. I dunno. :)

You obviously got bigger. :D

P.S. Thanks ghhhhhost for getting it back on track.. kinda.. ;)

Originally posted by codica3

You obviously got bigger. :D

P.S. Thanks ghhhhhost for getting it back on track.. kinda.. ;)

And still tryin Cody :)

Ghhhost, you look straight outta 90210 in that tenth grade pic!! :)