Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior please leave Exit!!

I have been to Exit recently on a Friday and Saturday and I was searched far more "thoroughly" on Friday nights. I don't know what your experience was with security, but I got the rubber glove treatment. I don't know if you've ever been to their Friday party but if you haven't, go, and you'll be able to put Saturdays security into better perspective.

Actually myself and DJFOZ from the boards work there on sat nights and we get fucking raped in security checks. Just because most of the DJ's on sat night (no names will be mentioned) are always smuggling in mad GHB doesnt mean we all do. My asshole is growing from the number of fingers that get stuck in my ass every sat. And no exaggeration but, one guy was checking me and said "whats this" and i replied, "well...thats called foreskin." I guess its just what you look like. But im really sick of the molestation.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Actually myself work there on sat nights and we get fucking raped in security checks. Just because most of the DJ's on sat night (no names will be mentioned) are always smuggling in mad GHB doesnt mean we all do.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you do really work there, I would fire you in a second. There was no need to say that. You are probably some wack ass sub promoter.

NONONO! the best search (sarcasticly) was when i went friday. I asked the lady if she wanted me to empty my pockets she said No and shut up, THEN she proceeded to MOLEST ME LOL! I'm exagerating, but me and my grl just got our privates rubbed and nothing else. I dont know what she was looking for, but at the rate she was going I could have had a gun stappled to my face and she wouldn't care. I don't know man

That venue has never been right for Junior's party from DAY ONE! The layout is all wrong. The lights are usually horrible, and the place is waaaaay toooo bid - it just feels empty most Sunday mornings.

JUNIOR, PLEASE MOVE SOON!! Crobar anyone??