Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is your favorite undiscovered dj

Mine is my boyfriend's good friend Andy Hinman, he lives in Philly and basically DJ's for himself in his spare time as a hobby, and just makes his friends CDs. His mixing is unreal... he would make a great DJ but he said he doesn't have time to do it full force, like promote himself and stuff cause he has a full time job.

Guest saleen351

TEO, well only if you consider him "undiscovered" his personality is shit, but his mixing is top notch now.... Its hard to get out of the shadow of denny, rs, rr, eb at the shore.. but he holds his own for being the least know at the shore.... Hey he smoked Rydell right out of a job last year, and trust me he'll take his job again this year.... mark my words... saleen's crystal ball is back out of the shop.....:D

Originally posted by clubplatinum

I see a northstar rampage on this board, but i will def agree that all the aforementioned dj's have mad game (i dont know the philly dj though)...their mixing is tight like a virgin!

nice to see recognition on this board, thanx for the support,

MIKE KANIX

Originally posted by saleen351

TEO, well only if you consider him "undiscovered" his personality is shit, but his mixing is top notch now.... Its hard to get out of the shadow of denny, rs, rr, eb at the shore.. but he holds his own for being the least know at the shore.... Hey he smoked Rydell right out of a job last year, and trust me he'll take his job again this year.... mark my words... saleen's crystal ball is back out of the shop.....:D

You forgot to sign your post

"The CP Jack Ass Who Don't Know Shit"

Nothing against anyone you mentioned, but your a know it all fool...

Originally posted by clubplatinum

I see a northstar rampage on this board, but i will def agree that all the aforementioned dj's have mad game (i dont know the philly dj though)...their mixing is tight like a virgin!

Jay Demarco.....don't sleep:laugh:

BG

Dan Sampson ~ My faaaavorite new arrival from Echo in London. He is in DC right now but look for him this summer - he's VeRy talented - receives all kinds of great reviews and has even been compared to DT, among others. Can't wait to see his career take off! :D

Definetly Tom.E.K, Mike Kanix, Paul, and Dave Vanblarcom! Better than ANY undiscovered DJ that I have EVER heard! Tom ripped shit up at Platinum when he was there a few times. And Mike and Dave are awesome on Thursday nights! Paul, I've only heard you once but you are awesome too!!!

Again, Better than ANYONE I have heard!!! Keep it hot guys and i'll see ya sooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn!!! Lots of love!!!

:D:):tongue::cool:;)

RICH RYDELL NEVER LOST HIS JOB TO TEO, TEO CANT TOUCH HIM. RYDEL NEVER WANTED TO WORK IN MERGE...HE HATES IT THERE...METRO FRIDAYS IS HIS HOME...AND SAT. WERE AT CHEETAH, BUT I GUESS ANYONE WHO KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!

AS FOR UP AND COMING TALENT, ID SAY ....THERE'S A FEW OUT THERE...MANIK, "DANNY", BUSHAY AND JEDI (GOOD COMBO, THERE AT MARTINIQUE ON FRIDAYS IN POINT PLEASANT, NJ). DANNY DOES DOC'S A LITTLE BIT....