Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Barslut sent me this...

Originally posted by clamlicker

\

Thanks man. Now that you mention it I have heard of them...from the wife I think? Anyway the key chain is ugly.

lol hey everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i dont think your comment means anything considering you didnt even know what D&G stood for:blank:

Originally posted by origskeemr

lol hey everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i dont think your comment means anything considering you didnt even know what D&G stood for:blank:

Ah, so because I did not know what D&G stands for that means I have no taste?

I see..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by clamlicker

Ah, so because I did not know what D&G stands for that means I have no taste?

I see..:rolleyes:

no no I am not saying that... I was simply stating that you didnt have a negative comment before when you didnt know what it stood for, but after i explained you were like it was ugly. I took it as if you responded the way you did because you didnt know what it was and felt.... Anyway, no need to explain just a misunderstanding i guess and if not who cares I am not going to argue over a keychain;)

dgmodel i never understood your nickname until now forgive my stupidness but i have to say that I love Dolce & Gabbana is my fav designer plus my fav perfume etc.... great choice I WANT THET KEY CHAIN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEE :(

Originally posted by scaredgirl

dgmodel i never understood your nickname until now forgive my stupidness but i have to say that I love Dolce & Gabbana is my fav designer plus my fav perfume etc.... great choice I WANT THET KEY CHAIN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEE :(

mine too bebe!!! 3/4 of all my formal gear / evening wear is D&G... the rest is Salvatore/canali/boss... casual is all diesel/d&g...