Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nets Vs. Celtics for E. Conference Finals?

thesandman

Yea, last night was a tough one. Nets had nothing going but Aaron played well... When the Celtics hit from the outside, I don't know who can play with them. The defensive adjustments from games 1 to 2 made it like we were playing a new team...

I do respect the Celtics, I know I talked shit. This series will go 7 and we should take 1 of then next 2 from you....

Prplhz... I will drive to Boston and kiss your ass if we loose this series.... If you put the same on the line hot stuff...I do have a Sept. road trip planned for Rhode Island anyway.

Hugs and Kisses Boston,

Jason Kidd (your worst nightmare)

PS Brian keep the fuck out of my Boston drama!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

2-2 tie............ Time to whip your asses in Jersey for game 5 Wed....

Whats w/ the classless Boston crowd booing Kid everytime he touched the ball???????? Have some respect for the MVP!!

Boy is this guy a psychic or what......

Classless Boston Fans!!! I dare you to keep the wife Beater chants going this weekend.....!! Jason the Kid will bury you in game 6!!!!

Classless Boston Fans!!! I dare you to keep the wife Beater chants going this weekend.....!! Jason the Kid will bury you in game 6!!!!

What ever dude!!!! Talk about classless… one of the Nets fans was holding up a sign that said “WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STAB PAUL PEIRCE” Talk about classless!!!! :moon:

What could be better for Kidd... winning game 5, then being able to go home and relax with a nice evening of slapping around the Misses. :spank::punch:

Go cry me a river Jersey boy... if we want to make fun of your domestically abusive friend, we will. If Kidd thought the chants were bad in game 4, he hasn't seen a thing. Any good athlete will tell you, the last thing you want to do is let the crowd know their heckling has an effect on them. Especially Boston fans.

We'll see you in that hell hole of a "Garden" state for game 7....

Originally posted by vikkii123

What ever dude!!!! Talk about classless… one of the Nets fans was holding up a sign that said “WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STAB PAUL PEIRCE” Talk about classless!!!! :moon:

lol... but security took the sign away... The Classless Boston fans dressed up w/ wife beater shirts... Thats low. His wifes a piece of ass on a side note...

Boston sucks chants will ring through your ears tonight. I hope we finish off your asses in 6. Ill deal w/ game 7 if I have too but I think the Celtics over did their stay in the playoffs...

Curse of the BAMBINO!!!

On another side note: Why bother posting on this board? its like 5 dudes and 1 babe... You guys should just use instant messenger....