Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nets Vs. Celtics for E. Conference Finals?

thesandman

If it does happen (its 3-1 in both series)... I can't wait for K-Mart to kick the shit out of Pierce and bring him back down to earth. Jayson the Kidd will kick Kenny Anderson's 100 lb ass too. We threw his ass off our shitty team years ago.

The only way for you guys to have a chance is to call up bitter old Uncle Bird and the Chief from your glory days in the 80s!!

I have sat through close to 20 years of shitty Nets teams and will have my day when I tell all- "We beat the Celtics, we beat them bad."

Originally posted by thesandman

If it does happen (its 3-1 in both series)... I can't wait for K-Mart to kick the shit out of Pierce and bring him back down to earth. Jayson the Kidd will kick Kenny Anderson's 100 lb ass too. We threw his ass off our shitty team years ago.

The only way for you guys to have a chance is to call up bitter old Uncle Bird and the Chief from your glory days in the 80s!!

I have sat through close to 20 years of shitty Nets teams and will have my day when I tell all- "We beat the Celtics, we beat them bad."

You forgot one thing... Walker's going to throw 40 points down your throat!

Can't wait to see Kidd with another fucked up eye! Too bad he won't be able to see Pierce raining 3's all over him.

The Nets are hype... the C's in 6 baby.

Walker please!!!! You guys are all living in the past. There is no more Larry Legend!!! The Chief and McKalye (yes I misspelled it) are collecting Social Security. And DJ the ugly bastard has been MIA since he retired... thank God, I can't stand looking at his face as it is still scarred in my brain...

Kidd, you can take out his eyes and legs and it just doesn't matter, he will EAT Kenny alive....

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED KENNY!!! All night baby!!

Nets in a sweep..... Nets in 4!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is, aren't you forgetting the fact that we kicked your asses 1 game to 3, in the four games that we played against you guys in the regular season? So my crystle ball tells me, that you NJ people need to find a new team to watch because your team is going home after your series with Boston. Hey maybe you can jump on the Spankee, I mean Yankee band wagon, I hear there doing pretty well this year:idea:

prplrz (nice screen name) You did take the series 3-1, which included the Nets blowing an 18 point lead.... so we should of won that one...

As for the bandwagon, I could care less about any baseball teams, I have been going to Nets games since 87 and rarely go anymore b/c the prices are rediculous... I watch every game and was at game 5 vs. Indiana this year... Boston Sucks and despite the fact that I could care less about baseball I do know about the famous Curse of the Bambino that you will suffer from till your death....

Celtics will loose... and loose bad...

Wheres Red Hour Back when you need him....????

"DJ steals the ball!!!!!" (that highlight will be as close as you get)

All I have to say is, did you guys see that game last night? The Celts are playing unbelievable, Brian you are right they are playing with so much confidence right now, it's insane no on can stop us. Not even the Nets!!

And thanks Sandman for the comliment, even though your team still sucks:tongue: :D

Originally posted by prplhz

How could I have guessed that a smart ass NJ boy would come over here, and start running their mouth???:confused::D;)

Purple Haze All in my Brain....

Celtics name don't mean the Same

Ask Larry Bird, and you'll know why

Excuse me while K Mart Hits the Sky!!

Game 2 tonight....

As for me being a smart ass... your wrong Pplehz.. But I have a great ASS...

Well Mr. Sandman I would have to say that your team needed a little shot adrenalin last night, they were pretty much asleep, what happened? Maybe your beloved NETS aren't what you think they might be, we will see game 3 this Saturday.

And by the way I have a great ass too, or so I have been told maybe you will just be kissing by the end of this series, and you'll like it!!!:tongue::D

Originally posted by prplhz

And by the way I have a great ass too, or so I have been told maybe you will just be kissing by the end of this series, and you'll like it!!!:tongue::D

Sandman would love to kiss your ass and lick your entire body. ;)

Just come to Jersey and I will guarantee it. Sandman loves to toss your salad.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by thesandman

Walker please!!!! You guys are all living in the past. There is no more Larry Legend!!! The Chief and McKalye (yes I misspelled it) are collecting Social Security. And DJ the ugly bastard has been MIA since he retired... thank God, I can't stand looking at his face as it is still scarred in my brain...

Kidd, you can take out his eyes and legs and it just doesn't matter, he will EAT Kenny alive....

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED KENNY!!! All night baby!!

Nets in a sweep..... Nets in 4!!!!!!!!

Net's in four?? Hey dickhead... seems like your ahead of yourself! Did you see what happened to the Dirty Jersey Nets last night? BBWWAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!