Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All Sobe Club Owners And Operators..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

LETS SEE IF YOU GET THIS....... IF YOU WANT TO DO WELL THIS SUMMER AND INTO THE FALL I HAVE ONLY 5 NUMBERS FOR YOU...

LETS SEE HOW SMART THESE CATS REALLY ARE....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

SALEEN, LETS SEE IF YOU GET THIS....... IF YOU WANT TO DO WELL THIS SUMMER AND INTO THE FALL I HAVE ONLY 5 LETTERS FOR YOU...

ARRID

ULTRACLRSOLID.gif

sorry I"m not a spic, I don't smell...

sorry I"m not a spic, I don't smell...

Fuck you Saleen, you sorry excuse for a human being...:mad:

When you start making comments like that you lose any respect you gained by meeting some of the CP people....

That comment is just fucking rude. you're an ashole.:bigfinger

Saleen, that was way out of line. I understand trying to defend yourself with others who personally are attacking you. But when you use derogatory words for your self-defense that is when you lose the substance of your defense. I am not saying that it was right what they have said about you...but just don't go there b/c you really don't know who else you may offend unnecessarily

Saleen, what kinda name is that anyways? A pussy name right.

Saleen first off you're a son of a bitch for being fuckin racist you are the scum i hate to you, you are a worthless peace of fuckin shit and fuck off bitch, hiding behind yo little screen name and comments get a life, you know you only get away talking like that on this board cuz publicly it wouldnt happen now you have yourself a good little day fuck face....................here's a kiss for you muah!!!!!!!!!!!bastard......

:bigfinger :gang::biggun:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Saleen, what kinda name is that anyways? A pussy name right.

Saleen first off you're a son of a bitch for being fuckin racist you are the scum i hate to you, you are a worthless peace of fuckin shit and fuck off bitch, hiding behind yo little screen name and comments get a life, you know you only get away talking like that on this board cuz publicly it wouldnt happen now you have yourself a good little day fuck face....................here's a kiss for you muah!!!!!!!!!!!bastard......

:bigfinger :gang::biggun:

whos hiding? I came up to pod, not the other way around. Ask him he'll tell ya I don't hide... its a joke you fucking losers....

First of all Loser Yo MOMMA and Save the Drama for her bitch.

Now what I'm saying anyone especially me can take a fukin joke and it can go to any extreme, you don't fukin no me and i don't know you correct? RIGHT........

if I start a joke thread and I throw any freakin comment about a jew, black, indian, whateva the case and you can't quite tell its a joke the way its said, people would blow up with comments on this page so whateva i rest my case talkin to you, its not going to go anywhere, have a good day now.....Drama Boy........

Guest saleen351

First of all Loser Yo MOMMA and Save the Drama for her bitch.

Now what I'm saying anyone especially me can take a fukin joke and it can go to any extreme, you don't fukin no me and i don't know you correct? RIGHT........

if I start a joke thread and I throw any freakin comment about a jew, black, indian, whateva the case and you can't quite tell its a joke the way its said, people would blow up with comments on this page so whateva i rest my case talkin to you, its not going to go anywhere, have a good day now.....Drama Boy........

you guys can post as many italian jokes as you would like, see my people are too busy banging chicks to give a fuck about what a bunch of jerk offs on a message board say.... get a life.........:blown:

I love how people get offended on a message board, and actually get mad.

That's what I'm sayin'.......:rolleyes:

el tipo esta de pinga de verdad pero who cares??

Anyone can come on this board and say two words such as "spics smell" and then everyone is going to reply with a "fuck you" comeback?

Please......there are too many people in this world to try to set one of them straight......you don't think saleen is laughing all the way with all your replies? he doesn't give a fuck...neither should you.....I sure don't....

Can we start talking about dj's and clubs again?...it's a simple request I think...

I hear you Loud and Clear Meng....I said I would stop now, i just felt like using profanity today, and felt like cussing at this dude but I had my fun, back to clubs and Dj's, I'm not pissed by the way, but if he dishes he has to know how to take it..

Now Throw me a mix MENG>>>>>lol:D

Guest saleen351

hey my post was clearly about clubs, not spics or anything else, you people bitch but its yous that are causing the drama, not me!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Damn I didn't know we could use such huge font, shit the heck with wearing my contacts to write on this board. No need anymore thanks Saleen you're the greatest...:eek:

WELL YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE FONT SO BIG, I AIN'T TELLING, BUT IT AIN'T HARD, JUST USE THE FORCE LUKE....