Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone else disgusted by the pics in shook's sig?

i'm asking objectively, for a personal reference point. i could very possibly be the only one, in which case i might consider readjusting my judgment and values. but if anyone else is also thoroughly repulsed by the blatant narcissism and barbaric masculinity, feel free to throw in a post

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooohooooooooooo atteion LOL well since u mention my sig pics heres my old sig pics u can ask me which u like better i was skinny back then too suks

this was the best sig pic i think i had and damn i bet u are disgusted by it LoL and u know wut i am too lol i was too puny

attachment.php?s=&postid=828326

and heres my fav sig i ever had and i did it cause people were like sayen my sig pics were fuked up and i shouldn't post pics of my self on a public forum so i posted pics of my well u will see

attachment.php?s=&postid=828348

Originally posted by shook

blatant narcissism and barbaric masculinity, nice use of wordz ;) heres another old sig i had LoL jan 10th sig here

attachment.php?s=&postid=828340

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm wow i was really skinny in these liften and milk does the body good i guess

Originally posted by deanna11

the most digusting rank in order of most nakedness. number one being the one of your dick. that's the ugliest lil' turtle i've seen outside reptilian hospitals

thanks babe and since u are being so harsh i guess u have eiether petted the turtle and i've said sh1t and dissed u or your obese and relaze that i wouldn't talk to u in person or your just bored and a friend of some 1 i have made fun of ;) eiether way its cool babe u can still pet the turtle if u want i'm an nice guy like that ;)

thanks babe and since u are being so harsh i guess u have eiether petted the turtle and i've said sh1t and dissed u or your obese and relaze that i wouldn't talk to u in person or your just bored and a friend of some 1 i have made fun of ;) eiether way its cool babe u can still pet the turtle if u want i'm an nice guy like that ;)

hehe

thanks for the offer, but i decline. sorry for being harsh; just bored and really despise the superficial advertisements

deanna11: speaking of the most digusting rank things, please turn OFF your webcam at work when making your "i know i cant get him, so i will bash him" comments.

page-102-03.jpg?bcPWh48A1KrWUwl_

Your boss sent me this a while back when it was active all day due to the fact that the company's stock went into the ground, and the only increase was Caramel Entenmann's Butter cookies.

hehe

thanks for the offer, but i decline. sorry for being harsh; just bored and really despise the superficial advertisements

true babe many do but i look at it like this wuts better to advertise then your self i mean i'm not on here looken for dates or freinds but if it happens so be it and rather then puting in a lil dumb sig i put in my pics ther not the best i'm noting hot and i deff stride every day to maybe 1 day to be hot ;) and any ways think of it like this all u did was read my post and now u know wut i look like so if we are ever in the same spot at the same time u pretty much know who i am and who is posten behind the wordz when otehrs u will still be wondering and lost of wut the look like and who's who :)

Originally posted by rizzo

deanna11: speaking of the most digusting rank things, please turn OFF your webcam at work when making your "i know i cant get him, so i will bash him" comments.

page-102-03.jpg?bcPWh48A1KrWUwl_

Your boss sent me this a while back when it was active all day due to the fact that the company's stock went into the ground, and the only increase was Caramel Entenmann's Butter cookies.

i'm hit! you got me

true babe many do but i look at it like this wuts better to advertise then your self i mean i'm not on here looken for dates or freinds but if it happens so be it and rather then puting in a lil dumb sig i put in my pics ther not the best i'm noting hot and i deff stride every day to maybe 1 day to be hot ;) and any ways think of it like this all u did was read my post and now u know wut i look like so if we are ever in the same spot at the same time u pretty much know who i am and who is posten behind the wordz when otehrs u will still be wondering and lost of wut the look like and who's who :)

i know more where you're coming from after that. good luck to you, and i'm sure you're successful in your endeavors

i'm asking objectively, for a personal reference point. i could very possibly be the only one, in which case i might consider readjusting my judgment and values. but if anyone else is also thoroughly repulsed by the blatant narcissism and barbaric masculinity, feel free to throw in a post

readjusting ur values by taking other people's thoughts?

GET A BACKBONE YA FUCKIN CUMKWAT

Originally posted by hugepiece

readjusting ur values by taking other people's thoughts?

GET A BACKBONE YA FUCKIN CUMKWAT

not "take". if everyone else's opinion contradicts your own, don't you think you should re-examine the basis of yours?

GET YOUR SHRIVELED BALLS OFF THE EXIT STAGE YA LEGUME

Originally posted by wideskies

the pictures in his sig, i think, could be more flattering. webcams seldom seem to make someone look his best; a digital camera might do the trick and also make him easier to identify.

true true deff agree i always get and hear if i bump into people the pics aren't good and in person its better but fuk it gives yall a idea so let me live and post all them pics i want lol damn i am tempted to take dik pics and show them but hhmmmmm last time i did that yall people stressed it for a few months lol