Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star wars episode II tonight

meng

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that in the preview, phrank....it said The Matrix Reloaded then it said The Matrix Revolutions and I was wondering which one it was.....I guess they were showing pieces of both? It seamed like a preview to one movie.

Originally posted by meng

Let's not give away too much about the movie. It's not fair to those who haven't seen it....all I gotta say is that when I grow up I wanna be like Yoda.

:)

SHAWN , YOU WANNA BE GREEN, 3 FEET TALL & HAVE FUNNY EARS ??:laugh: :laugh:

QUE BOLUDO !!:laugh:

did you see the movie? el enano verde ese te despinga! :D

:laugh: :laugh:

QUE MIERDA ME VA AH DESPINGAR LOCO ... YO LO AGARRO DE LAS PATAS Y LO AGO CONCHA CONTRA DE LA PARED BOLUDO ...Y DESPUES SE LO DOY AL PENDEJO mIO QUE LO TERMINE DE DESPINGAR .. :laugh: :laugh:

NO BRO I HAVENT SEEN IT YET ... I PLAN TO SEE IT WITH MY KID ON SUNDAY ... I CANT WAIT...I LOVED STAR WARS SINCE I WAS A KID TOO...

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh:

QUE MIERDA ME VA AH DESPINGAR LOCO ... YO LO AGARRO DE LAS PATAS Y LO AGO CONCHA CONTRA DE LA PARED BOLUDO ...Y DESPUES SE LO DOY AL PENDEJO IO QUE LO TERMINE DE DESPINGAR .. :laugh: :laugh:

NO BRO I HAVENT SEEN IT YET ... I PLAN TO SEE IT WITH MY KID ON SUNDAY ... I CANT WAIT...I LOVED STAR WARS SINCE I WAS A KID TOO...

:laugh: :laugh: Estas de madre!

entonces cuando la veas vas a volver aca y borrar toda la mierda que has escrito huevon!

You don't want to fuck with Yoda, brother!

entonces cuando la veas vas a volver aca y borrar toda la mierda que has escrito huevon!

You don't want to fuck with Yoda, brother!

yeah , i heard hes a bad mofo ... thats why hes a jedi master:cool: :cool:

dude do you know how i dreamed of having a light saver when was a kid ??? i would of killed for one of those yo .:laugh: id like one right now actually ... that would kick ass :cool: ... maybe then id ave a chance against yoda:laugh:

Can't wait to see Anikan fuck up all the Jedi in Episode 3......the fighting sequences in Episode 2 are out of hand......what was up with all the Jedi goin' at it Gladiator style? Bad-ass!

ok ..... i just saw the movie & ill tell ya whut !!! i aint fuckin wiff yoda !!! that little motha fucka can move !!! honestly , that fight scene with him was my highlight of the movie for me.. & the movie was great ... anakin was a little crybaby bioooooootch !! :laugh: my kid loved it.... it was his 1st starwars movie.... he was freakin out through the whole thing .... aside from the love scenes the movie was great ... not that i dont like love scenes or anything , but those 2 really sucked at it ... :laugh:

other than that , the movie kicked ass !!:cool:

eh, I agree .. the love scenes in the movie took away from the action but they had to develop the relationship between Anakin Skywalker and Senator Amidala in this movie. I was very pleased and happy with the movie. well worth the wait. :) .. All I could say is I want to be small, green, and ugly with big ears!! Yoda is the man! what's up with Count Dackoo? I believe he will be the next Sith and train Anakin as one in Episode III when the Clone Wars is developed more. Obi Wan Kenobi was my favorite character along with Yoda and Mace Windu, those fewls are badass!!! The special effects and scenery was amazing

Originally posted by pod

Love scenes or sex scenes? Fucking PG bullshit. I wanna see Natalie Portman hunched over a landspeeder, and then Anakin shows up...:hump:

:laugh: HONESTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE NATALIE PORTMAN HUNCHED OVER A LANDSPEEDER & THEN I SHOW UP !:cool::laugh: :laugh:

It totally lived up to my expectations....since Phantom Menace Sucked in my opinion, I really didn't think this one was gonna be worth it.....but it def was worth it....and more!!! The battle scenes and graphics were incredible, aside from the fact that Yoda totally kicked ass!!:eek: I loved the costumes.....I thought all of Amidala's costumes were beautiful. I am not too sure about the romantic scenes.....kinda cheesy......but entertaining!:)

Natalie Portman was well-dressed for sure.... that backless number she wore to the lakeside retreat...yowsa. From certain angles, she looked like she was wearing nothing but some costume jewelry. Then when her and Anakin were chatting by the fireplace, she had on some leather number, it was concealed a bit by lighting, but it was leather nonetheless. :) Don't get me started when she went all badass...talk about a strategic rip in the clothing...too bad she got hurt :(

The Trade Federation starships looked like Spaceballs, for some reason. I was checking out the film with a girl, and I had to restrain my self from saying 'oh shit, there goes the planet!' out loud.

And the cloning factory where Jango and Boba lived looked very

2001ish.

Originally posted by shroomy

GA2....

When R2D2 had those rockets pop out and started flying around, I looked at Annette and we both just started laughing our ass off.

Guess that answers your question. :)

r2d2 saved the princess's ship when they had to get passed the blockade in episode one. This droid is single handedly responsible for saving the galaxy/universe.

I wish they would make r2d2 a lead character in another movie. Maybe an Indiana jones movie or spiderdroid etc etc etc...