Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SharkBar?

cool. thanks for the reply. sorta feel like stayin local this week/end. Nick Sibilia huh, I remember his back in the early days of Metro.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

actually tommorrow night, we have a tempts vip giveaway, it indoor and outdoor, w/ resident dj. nicky sibilia.

Originally posted by djqwest

cool. thanks for the reply. sorta feel like stayin local this week/end. Nick Sibilia huh, I remember his back in the early days of Metro.

nicky has really reached new heights in my opinion, stop in the party is going to be off da hook.

hahaha probably 80's music and hiphop forced upon a house crowd....bad form....rather go to DOCs hahaha.....I went because joe giorgio spun and i heard him @ abyss. Wasnt feeling the other dj from last week. I think thats y he isnt at metro.....thats what i heard dunno much about him never seen or heard him other then the other week at sharkbar......like i said im looking for a new party in the area during the week so if anyone knows anywhere gimme a PM

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

hahaha probably 80's music and hiphop forced upon a house crowd....bad form....rather go to DOCs hahaha.....I went because joe giorgio spun and i heard him @ abyss. Wasnt feeling the other dj from last week. I think thats y he isnt at metro.....thats what i heard dunno much about him never seen or heard him other then the other week at sharkbar......like i said im looking for a new party in the area during the week so if anyone knows anywhere gimme a PM

let me guess your the standard in nightlife entertainment, if you are then why pick docs,

no 80s, no hiphop, just great house music, and our outdoor is open tonight. but anyway have fun at docs.lol.

here's an fyi bulletin for the guy who trashed nicki cybilia....

nicki's not a friend of mine, but is friends with some of my other friends. i found out a whole shitload of info for you.....who im starting to think is joe giorgio upset at losing his job, or whatever happened....just to give you a pick-up, nicki is REALLY good, you were replaced for whatever reason by a great, well-known dj. he owns a music store, does headliners down the shore, mediterano on fridays...usually. he doesnt do many residency's b/c he's busy with running a dj store that he owns. as for metro, you have no idea what you are talking about, so dont remark without having any knowledge on the subject. he built merge, that awesome sound system, he built all of it. he dj's there when petey k. needs someone to pack the place. he just did a tour in cancun and in chicago....10,000 people were at the rave in chicago! so what are you talking about!!! moral of this story: trash other's and so ye be trashed......no hard feelings buddy.

if you read this nicki, what night are you at headliners?

• 3 weeks later...

i have been to shark bar the past couple of weeks except last night because of the rain it has been off the hook the music is sick and the place is hot i love to be able to chill out side just like sandbar on fridays that is definately a place to be on thursdays as for, jo who shut up get over it and if your as good as you say you are you should have never been fired or be able to get another gig so grow up stop bashing.

:hat::blown: :blown: