Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New club partner!!!!

Now now.....Gill just likes to release stress a little 'differently' from others that's all.....lol.

(Mental note...destroy first post ever...even though it is totally true).

I guess I figured out who most of you are on here....but am not sure who stardo might be :D ???...am not on here often enough.

I might have an idea though....lol.

Stardo...if u know me...then u know that if GIL can never have enough SF partners. Goodness knows I wear people out so I need multiple 'teams'!!............Gitty up!!! This does not apply to the 'REAL CREW' which is all I need to have a good time in there...

you know who you are!!!

How do I afford it?.....pimping baby!!! pimping!!!

This week has proved to be one where I am entering the Factory kin 3rd gear!!! Yup u heard it!! Right to factory....in there by 12...out by....work on Mon?

Any week where I am at work from 8:30am to 3:30am translates to a need for many, many, many hrs of 'SF therapy'. Get my couch ready.

:blown:

I can sense it now....."I'm going to take it easy this summer"...only to find myself driving to Factory after TEMPS or

going down for TEMPS Sat....afterhrs somewhere...SURF CLUB....TEMPS again and right to work. Who cares right? Call me 'no sleep'!! When I die, I'll stop.......

T-Minus......55hrs.....16mins.....42secs.....ETA of 1am.

Need my crew to at least clock in a couple hrs :-) ;)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Now now.....Gill just likes to release stress a little 'differently' from others that's all.....lol.

I guess I figured out who most of you are on here....but am not sure who stardo might be :D ???...am not on here often enough.

Stardo...if u know me...then u know that if GIL can never have enough SF partners. Goodness knows I wear people out so I need multiple 'teams'!!............Gitty up!!! This does not apply to the 'REAL CREW' which is all I need to have a good time in there...

you know who you are!!!

This week has proved to be one where I am entering the Factory kin 3rd gear!!! Yup u heard it!! Right to factory....in there by 12...out by....work on Mon?

Any week where I am at work from 8:30am to 3:30am translates to a need for many, many, many hrs of 'SF therapy'. Get my couch ready.

I can sense it now....."I'm going to take it easy this summer"...only to find myself driving to Factory after TEMPS or

going down for TEMPS Sat....afterhrs somewhere...SURF CLUB....TEMPS again and right to work. Who cares right? Call me 'no sleep'!! When I die, I'll stop.......

One guess that gives it all away "There is always a BLACK PUSSY WILLIS LINGERING where I am"!!!!!!

Originally posted by dookie11

Sorry - Dookie hasn't been able to post all day....I'm so busy, I'm ready to put a gun to my head!!!

Hey Stardo- 3 words for you------> NO MORE BUCKING!!!

As for SF... I retired from the den! :)

No more bucking --- thanks god! That means your driving this weekend.TEE HEE.

you know who you are!!!

:laugh: :laugh: That's why we love you!!! Please tell me you changed your plans for MDW!!

Stardo, nycchick- What are we gonna do with him??? :laugh:

Work after a Sunday at Temps is a very harsh thing.....:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Work after a Sunday at Temps is a very harsh thing.....:blown:

Tell me about it...but a real temps trooper (which I wouldn't call myself one of these) would think not going to temps Sun is a harsh thing. :D

Gil Baby..UNCLESAM.gif so you work hard and party even harder. Nothing wrong with that. Just take it easy this weekend. Remember what happen after temps...noteath77.gif be careful ;)

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: :laugh: That's why we love you!!! Please tell me you changed your plans for MDW!!

Stardo, nycchick- What are we gonna do with him??? :laugh:

WHAT CAN WE DO WITH GIL WE WILL HAVE TO ENJOY THE RIDE ON GIL AIRLINES.

SIT BACK WATCH HIM NIBBLE AWAY ON THE COMPLIMENTARY GOODIES, WATCH HIM TAKE OFF AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

I knew it was you...told nychic that yesterday. Why is black pussy willis anyway...mmeeoowww!!! Totally grossed out...imagining a "u know what" chasing it around saying now pretty its tail is.....poor pussy willis.

The reason why I munch on goodies is to control my insatiable horniness under control. Drinking alone = MAJOR issues......you'd see me humping some hotties leg, or the bar counter for that matter!!! ISSUES!!!

Don't worry about the "incident" coming home from temps babydoll....itching to get a bike....this time I wont have to worry about the pole becoming a passenger....I'll just it real tight :-) (joking).....mmmmmm......there's a thought.....riding a bike with goodies in u.........mental note.....

T-minus......can already feel dehydration setting in and I'm not even there yet....bring on Never Never land........

Talked to nychic yesterday......about the "best recovery from the pits of death" by a person @ SF. B-Day party.....the record is yacking 'red kool aid' to dancing for 3 more hrs in 30 mins. Where IS my plaque???

I need a goodie NOW!!!!!!!! The desk is leaning the other way... someone pitched a tent in front of my monitor. Go to bed!!!!

Lol....hence its name....'no sleep'!!! :horny:

I am officially in 1st gear...can u tell??

I need my crew to close out the winter/spring season!!!!

At least a couple hrs from PIRO and NEENA are a necessity. I want to see them cowboy hats NEENA!!!!!!! Gitty up!!!!

I knew it was you...told nychic that yesterday. Why is black pussy willis anyway...mmeeoowww!!! Totally grossed out...imagining a "u know what" chasing it around saying now pretty its tail is.....poor pussy willis.

The reason why I munch on goodies is to control my insatiable horniness under control. Drinking alone = MAJOR issues......you'd see me humping some hotties leg, or the bar counter for that matter!!! ISSUES!!!

Don't worry about the "incident" coming home from temps babydoll....itching to get a bike....this time I wont have to worry about the pole becoming a passenger....I'll just it real tight :-) (joking).....mmmmmm......there's a thought.....riding a bike with goodies in u.........mental note.....

T-minus......can already feel dehydration setting in and I'm not even there yet....bring on Never Never land........

Talked to nychic yesterday......about the "best recovery from the pits of death" by a person @ SF. B-Day party.....the record is yacking 'red kool aid' to dancing for 3 more hrs in 30 mins. Where IS my plaque???

I need a goodie NOW!!!!!!!! The desk is leaning the other way... someone pitched a tent in front of my monitor. Go to bed!!!!

At least a couple hrs from PIRO and NEENA are a necessity. I want to see them cowboy hats NEENA!!!!!!! Gitty up!!!!

:laugh:

yes ys, you get the "best comeback ever at Factory" award. we allthought you were dying on the couch, and all of the sudden you jump up and start dancing around again like nothing happened.?!?! Neena, piro, Anthony and I all looked at each like WTF?!

but i am sorry but my fave story still is Gil writing his "name" and "munchies" on his hands! :laugh::laugh: that still kills me

btw stardo..... Hi wiggle.gif we've met a couple times

Oh Gil we try to stay away but you just "KEEP PULLING US BACK IN"

How did you know about my new hat collection? Those cowboy hats are all apart of the LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE. What are you bringing into the land of make believe? I don't want to know...I'm scared hidesbehindsofa.gif to imagine what 5th gear is like. YIKES!!!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

but i am sorry but my fave story still is Gil writing his "name" and "munchies" on his hands! :laugh::laugh: that still kills me

Where was I for this unbeatable story....

My fave was when went to SF with one of my friends that he never met before (I mean I didn't even get a chance to introduce them) and she had a water bottle in her hand. Gil couldn't speak because of certain complications taking over his body and...in sign language and animal sounds he asked her for her water. Now that was classic....:cool:

Originally posted by neena16

Where was I for this unbeatable story....

My fave was when went to SF with one of my friends that he never met before (I mean I didn't even get a chance to introduce them) and she had a water bottle in her hand. Gil couldn't speak because of certain complications taking over his body and...in sign language and animal sounds he asked her for her water. Now that was classic....:cool:

haha :laugh: :laugh: we should turn this thread into..

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GIL STORY!

youu know when i read the post i pictured this in my head ever so clearly, and just busted out laughing at my computer screen. my boss turned to me... and i was like "uh someone just sent me a funny email."

so neena, piro -- you guys going or what (this saturday) ! i miss you two and yes i will no doubt come down to the shore this summer. i have to see this place tempts and see what all the commotion is about. :D i will be the one waititng at the tunnel with my thumbs up.. can i hitch a ride???

Originally posted by nycchic24

haha :laugh: :laugh: we should turn this thread into..

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GIL STORY!

youu know when i read the post i pictured this in my head ever so clearly, and just busted out laughing at my computer screen. my boss turned to me... and i was like "uh someone just sent me a funny email."

so neena, piro -- you guys going or what (this saturday) ! i miss you two and yes i will no doubt come down to the shore this summer. i have to see this place tempts and see what all the commotion is about. :D i will be the one waititng at the tunnel with my thumbs up.. can i hitch a ride???

I've been laughing at my computer all morning. Haven't done shit at work not even a simple task as going to the bathroom...too much reminiscing going on....love it..making my day go by quicker.

We miss you too sweetie...it's really up in the air...we might make a surprise appearance. You never know. It's about $$$ right now. Isn't it like 40-45 to get in??? and plus MDW is next week. OHHH this is killing me...to even say that SF is a maybe. :( 4 months left to me and piro8's big day after that smooth sailing...we'll be right in with Gil every weekend. PARTY PARTY PARTY!!! :D

Originally posted by neena16

I've been laughing at my computer all morning. Haven't done shit at work not even a simple task as going to the bathroom...too much reminiscing going on....love it..making my day go by quicker.

We miss you too sweetie...it's really up in the air...we might make a surprise appearance. You never know. It's about $$$ right now. Isn't it like 40-45 to get in??? and plus MDW is next week. OHHH this is killing me...to even say that SF is a maybe. :( 4 months left to me and piro8's big day after that smooth sailing...we'll be right in with Gil every weekend. PARTY PARTY PARTY!!! :D

WOW they uped the $$$$$ like that!!!!!

Sheet,man they dont feel a womens struggle!!!

Originally posted by piro8

Seriously, I'm sick of "the man" trying to keep me down.

Can I getz an AMEN and fo fi dollars to get into SF!!!!

At least the name of that bank that 3rdflfactoria keeps rippin off!!!!

I promise to make your $40 worth it.....:horns:.....I'll promise you that you will.....:jawdrop:.

Follow me.......... :letsgo:

I need to make sure that there will be munchies or you'll

see me :hump: the couch!! Spank the pillows and tell to say "Who is your daddy!!!"

2nd gear slowly creeping in....lol.....:shake:

Can't believe u 2 are making the excursion to my summer home Mem day :-(. I am off to MI for the Detroit Music Festival :-) and to hump like a bunny...hell....2 of them!!!!!

4 weeks....born again virgin I am!!!! Heck Born again 5 mins after its all over.......addiction list goes as follows: women, money, munchies :D

nychic u better believe u r coming down to SF Beach house!!

Countdown to that is on too!!! So much partying to do so little time........................................hell maybe I'll get on MTV with Squibbles. Maybe a 'moon' to the camera if they are lucky!!

This week one of the 'original' crew will be there.......one who got lost trying to get out of there with me.....one who when we both drove home.....had the tunnel closing in on him.....uuhhmmm as HE drove!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about holding up traffic. One of the few that has come closest to my # of goodies.......that complained when I wanted to leave at 2pm in the afternoon!!!

My boy!!! Wonder if he still has it...plus he will be around all summer....lots of trouble...for him that is. :-)

mmmm so we can dress up to go to the land of make believe?

I think I am going to dress up as Piro :-)!! Now where is my baby blue jersey??

I'm ringing the whistle......its over Johnny....over!!!!!!!!!!!

Weekend is here...Gil is in...let the party begin.

Get my couch ready....I'm coming.

What's up Kitty kat!!! Willis recover yet? Or is she still a little shy?...lol.

Until Monday.......if I make it!!!

Ciao bellas!!! Co-Pilot...start the engine....A-Team suit up......

We are going in. This is your pilot over and out...we'll be flying at 50,000 feet this weekend.

Time to :spin::roll: and :bounce: