Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Last Night...

Must say it was a great turnout. Good to see so many people from the board there- DJ DanFury, BonSolidd, Scaletpromos, Clubplatinum, Ml2k1-Thanks for the VIP Cards, Saynotodrama- Was that really you????? Spygirl-Happy Birthday!!! Hope everyone had a blast!!! Happy Birthday again to Manny The Greek- What a Drunk mess he was!!! Should be a great summer!!! What did everyone think of the night???

Wow...Was it Thanksgiving Eve last night? The place was jammed. Abyss was Sick last night. By Far and Away the best wildlife wednesday I have been to.

Good looking crowd (although young), good music, and tons of energy. Whoever opened for Manny did a great job heard a lot of bombs.....(Laid, Going Through IT, Alyus-Follow Me, Love at first sight, Lethal Industry, Oris Jay Trippin, Wonderland, Funkatron, Hypnotized, Lots of Rivera tracks)

IS Luz DIvina's Like a Prayer Released? I know for a fact that was not the Bootleg that was played. It was Crystal Clear. Muzikman or Tooch will probably be able to answer this.....

Demitri, Kosta, Manny, Jarmenio......Thanks for the shots/Drinks.... Manny was in rare form last night.

Great to see the Metro/merge crew....Richie Rydel....George B... You guys need to come out more often. Also a good number of CP people there...

Overall an amazing time , IT Sucks that I didn't get one wink of sleep, i had way too many red bulls last night. If yesterday..was any indicator of what wednesday's @ abyss will be in the summer, than we are in for some sick times.......Just wish they made it 21 and turned up the air conditioning in there.....

oh yeah.....IIo was kind of blah..... The performance IMO was weak....She sang half of Rapture....and she kinda "just stood there" No energy whatsoever didn't really dance or move.... I hope abyss didn't pay her too much...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Wow...Was it Thanksgiving Eve last night? The place was jammed. Abyss was Sick last night. By Far and Away the best wildlife wednesday I have been to.

You aren't kidding!!!!! It was a crazy evening!!! But then again, would we want it any other way?????? Thanks guys, I had a great night out, you know who you are!!!!!! :heart::bounce::spin:

i must say last nite was a total flash back for me to the wednesdays of 4 years ago....Total craziness ppl not giving a fuck, and just wanting to have a great time.....I can honestly say being an employee for as long as i had been there i truely enjoyed myself and had a great time. the energy in the room was great....Big shout out to joey ferdico for opening the nite up as only he can and to manny finishing it off as only his drunk birthday ass can hahhahah mad love to everyone

Originally posted by pipdaddy

am i the only one that works a normal 9-5 mon-fri job??

i wish i could go out during the week.

I work 9 - 5 as well. By the time I get home from clubs/Bars I still have a good 6 hours of sleep, so Going out during the week, and being able to work is a nonissue for me. When I know, I have a meeting or have to see a client, then I'll stay home. I actually find going out during the week to be more fun then weekends at times.....

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Had a good time. Just please crank up the AC already...LOL:D

Spygirl you lookes like you were having a great time...Happy Birthday once again...are you continuing anywhere this weekend??

I was!!!!!:D Marc and Allen told me I should repeat last Friday this Friday, but the proper way........:cool:

I wasnt going to go but it was Mannys b'day so I had to show up. Glad I did because I saw so many people that I hadnt seen in a long time. Thanks to Frankie Longhair (no hair) for letting me dance on the dj booth where he was bartending. :drunk: and of course thanks for my drinks!!

Happy B'day to Joe the Cuban!!

Great to see everyone out that nite - You to Teo T!!!!!

I said hi to you didnt I?????!!!

:D

I got there a lil late at around 12 and when i walked into abyss i wish i had gotten there earlier. The place was mobbed and jumpin'. I missed some hot songs according to the list danfury named, damn. oh well the music was still hot when i got in there. Paula Cole - I Beleive In Love over Laid - No More Games, niceee. I saw djdanfury, jarmenio, some hunka bunka crew, a few old friends, and many others going nuts. havn't gone to a wednesday in a while and almost forgot how awesome wildlife is. :D

the madonna is not released.. and its not luz doing the vocals on that.. she just does the "ahhhhhs" in the back ground... jim doesnt have permission from madonna to release it.. so he either has to get permission or have a vocalist resing the vocals

Originally posted by muzikman

the madonna is not released.. and its not luz doing the vocals on that.. she just does the "ahhhhhs" in the back ground... jim doesnt have permission from madonna to release it.. so he either has to get permission or have a vocalist resing the vocals

I guess I didn't write the question clearly. I meant to say, how does Joe Ferdico have heinz's version if it is unreleased?

Originally posted by djdanfury

I guess I didn't write the question clearly. I meant to say, how does Joe Ferdico have heinz's version if it is unreleased?

gotta know the right people.. just cause a song is unreleased doesnt mean nobody can have it ;)