Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Feel That Something Terrible Is Going To Happen???

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i also dream alot and then things happen

you have visions through dreams...so do i...it's actually pretty cool once you accept it...you're probably really sensitive to energy as i am..

aboyfrombklyn - couple of things - be careful with all this - thought equals energy - if you get more and more people to concentrate their thoughts on something, you could actually assist the event into creation - in the same regards, you can start thoughts/energy to counter this possibility - think positive; pray for small miracles...

and one last thought...sometimes a date is just a date and nothing more...as much as there are forces of nature at work, accidents and randomness are just as much a part of this world as anything else...

and that's my new age schpiel for the day...:)

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HMMMMM...INTERESTING PREMINITON

CAN I TAKE A STAB AT IT?

I THINK 8/23 WILL BE THE DAY YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL FINALLY GIVE HER ANUS TO YOU

.......A LONG AWAITED ANAL SEX IS COMING SOON MY FRIEND.

No DICK (as your gender explains it), that would indeed be the exact opposite of a terrible thing. It would be a great thing, but it's not my fault my girl isn't willing to give her ass up b/c of her sexual abuse filled childhood.

Let me ask you something DICK, do you even have a girl that gives you any?? :blown::D