Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention all you tranceheads.....

Nolimit

im not just saying this becuz hes my buddy...but...anyone that went to vinyl in downtown last month got a trance music lesson by D.Howells....had a nice crowd who were treated to a old skool Miami trance music session...i love house and i was rockin...Danny was mixing with 3 turntables and breaking out some real old shit....

DUH... MY NAME IS GREGG AND I LOVE TRANCE AND LOVE TRANCE DJS THAT PLAY HOUSE EVEN MORE!

let's play!

speaking of mixing with 3 turnbables...where you spinning at "deigo"?????

"lets play"....cant you come up with something a little more masculine than that....i dont know where the hell you live or where your from..but you talk that shit where im from and youll be getting fished out of the river...

stay downtown..with the "boys"

shows, what a real sweetheart Holimit is with this post...he's a real class act isnt he?? if this post dosnt show the type of person he is to all his "friends", your point will never be made sgt......

"Ignorance IS Bliss"

Yes---->Danny Howells does on occassion spin Trance- the old skool' melodic tracks. It just goes to show the massive talent behind Mr. Howells. He can spin house, disco, tribal, progressive and yes even Trance. Howells mixes the genres and has the ability to keep both the househeads and the tranceaddicts rocking all night long. You never know what to expect!

DANNY HOWELLS RULES!

i was being a smart ass... lol

all i did was copy fury's 'attn to househeads' thread and put in house instead of trance and howells instead of padilla. guess only a few of u caught on. back to the music, right???

did u guys really think howells would play an olk skool miami trance set?? lol

puuuhleeeeeeezzz!

holimit: if you would take a break from being the middle man on a circle jerk, you could take the time to consult with your throng of supporters that attended dany howels....then you would learn that your hero did play trance...

the difference between you and me is that i can say that dany howels may not necessarily play exactly the music i like, however, i can appreciate and respect the fact that he is a international DJ and very good at what he does.......

by the way...where you spinning at this weekend ????