Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl tonight?

I know people will shoot me for this but hey whatever the ship is already sinking.

Corner of Hubert and Hudson. Do NOT tell your friends about it :) Bring a good vibe, some comfortable clothes you can stomp in all night and check the attitude at the door.

you're going to Vinyl and you're asking me who Danny is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh Lord, what a waste of space..... that's why that club is going down the tubes...............

Originally posted by shook

who's danny

yo shook yo i be replin en sh1t cause u no its gonna be mad fat wit all dem hotties n sh1t lOL but theres 1 thing i jus dunno is that u donno who danny is cause its danny tartaglia the same guy who came to saound factory dat one night lOL

By the way.....meetup is at 3 am in the chill out room.

Be dere or be sum ugly fegget

Originally posted by snoozi8

you're going to Vinyl and you're asking me who Danny is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh Lord, what a waste of space..... that's why that club is going down the tubes...............

lol thanks but i do not club for the dj i could care less who is spinen they could have a 1 armed deformed looken monkey spinen and i would give it more props i mean that should would be hot i think i'd be its biggest fan ;):laugh:

lol thanks but i do not club for the dj i could care less who is spinen they could have a 1 armed deformed looken monkey spinen and i would give it more props i mean that should would be hot i think i'd be its biggest fan ;):laugh:

then here's a piece of advice from a kid who does not want you there.

Don't go if that's the attitude you have.

Originally posted by cintron

then here's a piece of advice from a kid who does not want you there.

Don't go if that's the attitude you have.

true i talked the person who wanted to go into just cumen to nj more fun lol so i've been saved from vynail for atleast a few weeks tho i am sure some time over the summer the b1tch will make me go gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ny ways i been to vynail befor the sh1t was wack all i did was walk around shirtless me being the only 1 and i ate a bunch of snicker bars LoL was bout only fun thing of the nite was standen on stage well that lil stage they have to the left where u first walk into the main sqaure standen up ther eaten a snicker bar almost naked i think i boopped my head a few times but the music was horrid i mean never heard sh1t like that befor was just garbage but hey its each to ther own i mean in my oppion my car sounds better but if yall people liek to go and bounce around to that sh1t good for yall but any ways i'm outtys gotta go jerk off so if i'm lucky enough to fuk later i'll last longer lol :laugh: so be goodz people

ny ways i been to vynail befor the sh1t was wack all i did was walk around shirtless me being the only 1 and i ate a bunch of snicker bars LoL was bout only fun thing of the nite was standen on stage well that lil stage they have to the left where u first walk into the main sqaure standen up ther eaten a snicker bar almost naked i think i boopped my head a few times but the music was horrid i mean never heard sh1t like that befor was just garbage but hey its each to ther own i mean in my oppion my car sounds better but if yall people liek to go and bounce around to that sh1t good for yall but any ways i'm outtys gotta go jerk off so if i'm lucky enough to fuk later i'll last longer lol :laugh: so be goodz people

ehh G-money..come on.....ur killin me..

yeah i try to make every thing as funny as i can to get atteion and to make people crack up in person i'm way worse tho yall will be dien by some of the sh1t that cums out of my mouth i mean lifes to boren and dumb not to joke bout it