Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Club scene is TIRED

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by liverlips

You wish I was some moronic guido but thats just not the case. You label me as ignorant then so be it. Heres the sad thing: when youre forty and still pumping my gas youll still be going to vinyl because you think that music is what "its all about" Now shut your mouth and go play with your glowsticks youre wasting my time

No it's not that we think you're some moronic guido, WE KNOW you're an Upper East Side snob who goes to places like Pangea to pick up Scores strippers because that's where they go to pick up people like you. It's a vicious cycle and lonely life my friend.

Not to mention Pangea is TIRED. Who wants to hang out with a bunch of straight, white investment bankers who wear Prada button ups and Gucci sunglasses or any other style you steal from queens. Just stick to the dockers and keep frequenting Lotus and Pangea buddy cause bores like you don't belong in an atmosphere filled with genuine people and good music.

Originally posted by liverlips

I think YOU just summed up why YOUR nightlife sucks right now. Because you think its all about music and some retard spinning a damn record. You dont know how to have a good time and just relax. All youre looking to do is to pop your e pills and dance around with your freakin glowsticks like some monkey. Ill repeat this again....NIGHTLIFE IS ALOT MORE THAN MUSIC AND A DJ. You go to a warehouse and dance until 11 am because you feel the music "owns" you....what bullshit. Nightlife in the city is great at places that are actually worth going to. Heres a thought: stay home,turn out the lights,pop in a cd,get out the fruity glowsticks and dance until 11 am....its the same shit.

"Some retard spinning a damn record???"

Kid, you just played your dumb ass.

BTW- obviously it went completely over your head that this thread is about NY nightlife... not JUST raves...