Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do looks really matter in a person?

i'm sure most people would like to feel like they are humble or not superficial by saying that looks don't matter in the opposite (or not) sex...but seriously...they do.

isn't a person's appearance the first thing you look at and assess the very first time you meet him/her? getting to know people takes time,and if the person's personality and demeanour suits yours and you feel you can click...does looks matter then as well?

can anyone honestly say that looks do not matter....would anyone really want to wake up next to someone who looks ...not that great....for the rest of their lives?

or..........does humanity really have a soft spot in it and people do look past the surface.....?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks are the first thing u see and judge people upon i mean back in the day u used to hear bout love at first sight and if that was so lol u didn't even know wut kidna persontily the other person has i mean i'm pretty content with my persontily but i'm worken on looks so maybe 1 day i'll be happy cause no matter wut u think bout life it is based upon looks alot cause with them u can get alot more with less hassel and with out them u some wut need to be so much better in other areas to contend ;)

Originally posted by smokesum

yes......initially

Right on

But then there are lots of other things that matter, like personality, charm, interesting-or-not, etc...

Those other factors i think affect how beautiful someone is. Looks can only take you so far~

Originally posted by rachel1997

attachment.php?s=&postid=832088

lol good o quoths face upon my pics lol and hhhhmmmmmm i still look down upon u and the people who u talk to so on the real try to avoid my self for a bit ight i mean i know it's hard but your gonna have to control your self babe :blown:

Originally posted by shook

lol good o quoths face upon my pics lol and hhhhmmmmmm i still look down upon u and the people who u talk to so on the real try to avoid my self for a bit ight i mean i know it's hard but your gonna have to control your self babe :blown:

:confused:

hhhhhmmmm i don't know wut i posted eiether lol i never think when i post i just type wut ever pops into head but i'm sure it had some thing to do with u being a herb and haven fat geeky friends and sticken up for ther sorry asses cause they can't do it by them selfs

hhhhhmmmm i don't know wut i posted eiether lol i never think when i post i just type wut ever pops into head but i'm sure it had some thing to do with u being a herb and haven fat geeky friends and sticken up for ther sorry asses cause they can't do it by them selfs

still confussed well here i think your trash cause your in your mid 20's and your on a baord all day like a herb/geek and u stick up for obese people and geeks on that other board for that your just as bad as them lol i bet your still confussed lil simple minded waste of georges time ;) act your age and get a life cause most peopel your age have 1 yet u don't so i feel yoru pain and its pityful and i know u think low of your self cause of it

You're an ugly, dumb little boy

Originally posted by sukmakiss

You're an ugly, dumb little boy

thanks and i wonder lol wut your other board name is cause i mean your just sticken up for yoru ugly friend and your other fat friends so say wut u will but relaze u are trash and u is ugly so get used to it and damn get over it maybe if u spend enough money on surgery u can acctly get a hot guy with out being used for ass or money

still confussed well here i think your trash cause your in your mid 20's and your on a baord all day like a herb/geek and u stick up for obese people and geeks on that other board for that your just as bad as them lol i bet your still confussed lil simple minded waste of georges time ;) act your age and get a life cause most peopel your age have 1 yet u don't so i feel yoru pain and its pityful and i know u think low of your self cause of it

People, is this guy speaking english?

:rolleyes:

People, is this guy speaking english?

:rolleyes:

u keep refering to people like they care lol i just got a pm tellen me that i should make fun of your ugly ass some more cause this board is full of people like u who run ther mouths and dont' have the looks to back it up

u keep refering to people like they care lol i just got a pm tellen me that i should make fun of your ugly ass some more cause this board is full of people like u who run ther mouths and dont' have the looks to back it up

OMG !

I forgot!!

This guy is actually in FIRST GRADE STILL FOR THE PAST 10 years!!!

No wonder he spelles like hes a big fat baby....

:laugh:

i'm not lil tho i'm like 6 ft 200 lol ugly maybe but hhmmmmm the girls who's talk is pretty ugly her self so we got sh1t in common lol and rachel grow up[ and act your age i mean damn 24 or 25 year odls such as your self need lifes not message boards lol maybe 1 day u will under stand that but any ways i'm outty stay ugly chunky chcik and remember cheeks need to lose fat i mean and u need a lipo cause u got shub at the waist its nasty gotta get rid of it ight girl advice from george lol and damn a first grader is tellen u ther your ugly and wut needs to be fixed lol and i knwo any gusy who met her even if ther not sayen it agree with me ;)

and she says i can't spell lol every 1 knows that but damn this girl is acten 12 and damn i type like a 12 year old so its pretty funny lol chubby easy chicks gotta love'em but i'm outtys for real now so be goods

ok here is my two cents!!!

george vs. rachel ppv June 7th before the tyson fight!!!

jk

anyways.. ok i myself am a fat ugly bastard but hey its fucking life.. not everyone in this world is perfect.. if you cant accept a person for who they are then so be it.. Then that person should be worth your time. I have talked to you rach and you are a sweetie.. and chook whatever name ya using these days.. well you are entiitled to your opinion however as you can see you are gonna have alot of controvesry floating around anywhere you go.. To say that a person just because they are overweight isnt worth your time you are seriously missing out on geting to know some good people!

Im not taking sides on this arguement i just think that it is about time that both of you ended this.. you go one way and the other goes the opposite... there is no reason to fight over another persons "opinion" wheather the person is right or wrong... just be the bigger person and accept thats the persons opinion!!!

eh.. looks matter in the begining, but its nice if theres some combination of both.

I mean I prob wouldnt date a 5ft/500 pound girl, regardess of her personality, and same thing the other way around, if ur mad hot, but cant talk about anything else besides shoes, well...

SHOOK, just b/c people dont spend 5h/day at the gym, doesnt mean theyr less important then you. I dont care how much you weigh, how tall are you, or how hot you think you are.... really....

I think its ironic all this "ur an ugly bitch" thing is taking place in a "do looks really matter" thread :D

jules.gif