Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Member Meetup - Friday, June 7th

Originally posted by cintron

JOEY. You're going to be in DC for Bassbin Twins on June 7th, but you won't STAY in DC for Starscape the night after on the 8th?

God man you just made me go from "assbeating" to "Kill, rape, maim" mode.:blown: :blown:

ugh... i know... how fucked up is that...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yo ure all gonna be like your cracked out...but i dont understand the member thing. Would everyone on this forum be a member, or just the old timers that have like vip cards through Cp for ROxy.....i know it sounds gay, but i dont know if im considered a member, cuz even though i dont know any of u people that well, i will be attending roxy that night and i would love to get in fro free. If u guys want to chill wit an 18 yr old tho thats up to u :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Originally posted by joeg

ugh... i know... how fucked up is that...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Lame, man. Purely fucking lame. ;)

it's alright. when I get back and i'm just a beam of positive-vibe-carrying sunshine, you'll wish you'd gone :)

Everyone on here is a member...and you are all invited. You have to start somewhere, right?

Originally posted by djstd

Yo ure all gonna be like your cracked out...but i dont understand the member thing. Would everyone on this forum be a member, or just the old timers that have like vip cards through Cp for ROxy.....i know it sounds gay, but i dont know if im considered a member, cuz even though i dont know any of u people that well, i will be attending roxy that night and i would love to get in fro free. If u guys want to chill wit an 18 yr old tho thats up to u :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

ooo...here i was thinkin all the old schoolers on this forum were the real members not everyone. But that makes me feel alot better, aight yo well count me in then, Roxy June 7th is gonna bump :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

When u get more info let me know

Originally posted by wideskies

whaaaa.. joeg, why aren't u staying?

justin (trancend) is throwing/spinning a party in PA the next day...

Eric: aren't you ALWAYS just a beam of positive-vibe-carrying sunshine??? :tongue: