Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need a quick answer

i duno bout prozak..but if shes been on it for a while its not like it will just clear out of her system..i would give anything u take daily a week or more (??) depending on water intake and shit to im sure...thought u shouldnt mix xtc with imo (proper term?) inhibitors...

i could be wrong tho ill mix anything

:rolleyes:

its not so wise taking e if you've got mental problems that make you need to take prozac....or if you've got tendency to mental problems....

ok so we all know that e depletes serotonin production (hormone affecting mood..or feel happy hormone) by giving you excess serotonin production when you take it....which is why its so fuckin good.....no one is very sure how long this suppression of serotonin production lasts.....

e can also affect your ...whats the word (ha ha ) short term memory.....

surely doesn't stop me (and millions of others across this fine planet....who haven't got depression or noticed long term effects that are too bad)....but make informed decision....s'gonna be a waste most likely if she only just stopped taking prozac.....

wow....sorry for this long potentially patronising rant....

she would have to be off a few days. Prozac does start working right away its just that it takes 2-3 weeks of it working to notice its effects on mood. Its kind of like a hose filling up a swiming pool, it takes a while.

If she stops, she should be able to have a really good roll in a few days, but then she will probabally be in a poor mood for a while as the prozac has to start filling up those neurons again. Probabally not the best idea.