Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~Shagfest/Barcrawl~*~

fierydesire

So whats the deal guys? I wanna have some of this before I take my long journey....far far away...why not one big combo? I can help organize it ....anyone? ideas let me know and who is down...I wanna do some big bash for everyone of you sex freaks and for the big mod's b-day:D..There will be plenty of ~*:moon:*~....~* :licker:*~ and some of ~*:hump:*~...so whats the deal is there one in the works or not?

I'm thinking the date May 31st? Its a friday and it would be after work and what not? what do y'all say?;)

Guest gabo

keep ur panites on sheesh... let doris plan the shagthingy and Ill work something up with the bar crawl

itailanchris.... you say you are down, but who are you?? I have never seen u here before...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

<---Fiery:D

well um D was um too busy playin with herself err..busy with herself fool..so I can do he plannin :licker:;)

italian chris is welcum...:hump:

<----gabo :D

she was too busy planning what? shagfest?? I am sure shell make time to plan it.

As for the bar crawl .. Ill IM you this week about it

Originally posted by gabo

<----gabo :D

she was too busy planning what? shagfest?? I am sure shell make time to plan it.

As for the bar crawl .. Ill IM you this week about it

too busy doin other stuff...damn u don't know..wtf? i know thats my girlie I :love: her damn you whore..:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

too busy doin other stuff...damn u don't know..wtf? i know thats my girlie I :love: her damn you whore..:D

clubkat is an asswipe!! ok this is between you and me noone else, but she doesnt tell me shit!! shhh dont tell anyone

Guest gabo

:rolleyes: can u lick me already u fucken sicilian mofo :D

ok but I dont know what this has to do with clubrat being an asswipe... btw you are sooo drunk I can tell and dont tell me you're not.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

<~ kat :D

fuck both of you's!

::please?::

<----gabo once again:D

ohhhh tuff girl, bring it bitch

yeh yeh..plan this shiiiioottt...god im gona b so broke for europe..o boy...well anyway..someone plan this out and HOLLA at me yo..leme know whas the deal yo..iight then son..one!

no seriously..someone come up with a plan..and let me know in advance..so this time i can get a haircut and buy gel..last one of these thingies i looked like an asshole

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh yeh..plan this shiiiioottt...god im gona b so broke for europe..o boy...well anyway..someone plan this out and HOLLA at me yo..leme know whas the deal yo..iight then son..one!

no seriously..someone come up with a plan..and let me know in advance..so this time i can get a haircut and buy gel..last one of these thingies i looked like an asshole

babes you looked fine...

k does anyone have ideas where we can do this?:confused::tongue:

Guest gabo

babes you looked fine...

k does anyone have ideas where we can do this?:confused::tongue:

wait... what are you planning?? I thought doris was planning shagfest?? Is that still on?

Originally posted by gabo

wait... what are you planning?? I thought doris was planning shagfest?? Is that still on?

um the biatch is taking tooo damn long :rolleyes:..haha IDK whats going on man..I just wanna have a big sexboard get together before my departure:( :whip2: