Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, what do you think?

lollib

So, the other night my bf comes over after I get home from happy hour and I'm a little buzzed. For some reason, I am being an ass to him so we wind up getting into a fight (we haev been together almost 6 months and that was about the 2nd or 3rd fight we haev gotten into). He works crazy hours at his job and right now he is just miserable about it and went to work after we got into the fight. So, last night we finally speak and he is saying how he feels weird about us now. He says he isnt sure about the gf thing now. So, i ask him if he felt this way before the fight and he said no. He also said that sometimes he holds grudges and that things usually blow over in a few days. I dont know, right now I just feel sad about the whole thing. I dont know what to think- what would you?? Sorry if this is a little long.

Give him space, try to understand about the job. Help him out.

I've been in situations like his. I'ts nobody's fault in particular but i could see it's easy for him to be overwhelmed if he had lots of stuff to deal with both at work and when he gets home.

you come home from work, you are stressed out. at home there is your drunk girlfriend that "for some reason" (obviously unneccessary) starts to bitch at you even more and you become more and more stressed. why would you want to stay with someone that, even after a hard day of work, feels the need, "for some reason", to stress you out even more?

a relationship should ADD to your life, not substract from it or make it worse.