Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kama Sutra

fierydesire

Originally posted by djsrox

Tastyt, try geocities.com, angelfire.com there free web hosting. let me know if you get it to work I want to :eek:

it´s TASTEY, jesus when i would have known that a senior an almost similar name i would have never chosen that nick.

appropos webspace, make an account and i´ll upload it for you. i´m not good with that whole internet stuff also i´m not your BITCH ;), if you want it do something for it :)

I bought one a while ago.. i think its the same one tastey posted.. i don't think it has all of the original kama sutra positions in it though and me and my bf had already tried a lot of the positions without knowing they were in the book.

"Kama Sutra" is Sanskrit for "Aphorisms

of Love"

You are correct.

BTW, there is a DVD from Penthouse about the basics. For all you newbies out there.

Originally posted by tastyt

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was Kama-Sutra, not Karma-Sutra??? :confused:

Goddamn, it looks like someone could use a stiff cock up the ass to get her loosened up today! :eek:

WOW spoken like a ture lady, Do you not seee the huge grin after my comment, I will not reply to this anymore your bad KARMA............ Have a great day.........................:D

Originally posted by perns2002

WOW spoken like a ture lady, Do you not seee the huge grin after my comment, I will not reply to this anymore your bad KARMA............ Have a great day.........................:D

1. that "true lady" business gets left at the door here on the sex board

2.. there was no grin after the comment to me

3. if i was seriously being bitchy believe me you would know it! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

settle down your frisky felines..back to my kama sutra...so if some of you have tried this..which ones would you said are the best position in your opinion?:rolleyes::3some:

:moon::whip:

I personally like the one there was a picture of, not the cirle the one where both her legs are on one of his shoudlers.......... But there are so many

1. that "true lady" business gets left at the door here on the sex board

2.. there was no grin after the comment to me

3. if i was seriously being bitchy believe me you would know it! ;):tongue:

Meow >lifts paw and makes scratching noice<