Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon's Birthday party at DJAIS yesterday

was so much fun!!!! Although I only made it till 10 before I passed out (kirklop and starbryte I'm sure will have comments about that) it really was a great time. Unique, Teo, Tsettos, Ojeda were awesome!!!! Kirk you came on too late for this light weight....LOL!!!!

Bon Happy Birthday again....I hope you had a good time!!!! :D

BTW it was nice to meet Binoys, Tempkid, and Jarmenio!!!!

Sergio and Chrishaolin it's always a pleasure to see you guys! :)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Happy Birthday Bon!!!!!! I hope you guys all had a great time, which I am sure is an understatement. Sorry I missed it, one of my fav D'Jais events......

How are the hangovers????????:blown:

Ugh....I know I passed out at 10 but I still feel like crap. So worth it though!!!! :D

Originally posted by teresadf

was so much fun!!!! Although I only made it till 10 before I passed out (kirklop and starbryte I'm sure will have comments about that) it really was a great time. Unique, Teo, Tsettos, Ojeda were awesome!!!! Kirk you came on too late for this light weight....LOL!!!!

Bon Happy Birthday again....I hope you had a good time!!!! :D

BTW it was nice to meet Binoys, Tempkid, and Jarmenio!!!!

Sergio and Chrishaolin it's always a pleasure to see you guys! :)

that was some party yesterday/last night i started way too early so i was done around 9!! im paying for it right now my ears are stilll ringing :eek:

Considering I left SF around noon and got barely any sleep, I managed to have an amazing time running on fumes.

Djais was off the meat racks. I wanted to be out of there by 10 so i could recover, but none of my friends wanted to leave.....Perfect amount of people, great music, and a lot of energy. All of the sets that I heard were great. Just wasn't feeling the rap. Tsettos dropping the acapella of "I wanna dance with somebody" over the Scumfrog Love at First sight dub was a nice way to start off his set. Tons of bombs dropped.

Lots and lots of drunken messes last night (i.e. Bon with his Police helmet on and Barker, Tempkid, AlanAsh + his wife <-sexyinthecity, Jarmenio, sweetumz, Binoy, Lock16,SErgio, chrisshaloin). Those pink braclets are evil.

I am definitely looking forward to the happy hour pregames at Djais before the trips to seaside.

It was nice meeting all of you last night.....(Denny and his fiance, saynotodrama, forgot who else I met, but all of you made the night a great time.....)

Happy Birthday to Bonsolid. Joe those drinks never stopped coming is right. We got there at 4pm and it wa crazy. Teo, Denny, Jason and Richie as always did there thing, sorry Kirk I missed your set. Scarletpromos thanks for all the Braclets. Tempkid was out of control with his drinks. at least he didnt fall asleep this time. lol. and DJDanfury your nuts first temps then SF and then u mad it to DJ's you def got problems.

But overall everyone had a great time and thats all that matters.

FRIDAYS @ PLATINUM WITH DJ MARK AMATUCCI.

I didn't think I had it in me!!! Joe...you are too much!!! Thanks to everyone for the shots/drinks.:pint: Absolutely a great time yesterday... Thanks to Teo T, Denny Tsettos, Jason Ojeda, Richie Santana (and Kirk...sorry I missed your set, but I know what you're capable of!!) for ALWAYS providing such an amazing time.:clap2: I am sure I speak for many when I say you are each appreciated for what you do more than you know!!!!! Tempkid.. you're the most angry drunk I have ever met!!

It was great meeting everyone...djdanfury...no hard feelings about the DT thing ok?? :(

Well.. that was a great pre-Memorial Day party...Friday can't come any faster!! It's gonna be a crazy summer...

LORDAMERCY........

last night was insane. its 2:12 and im still in bed! anyway. it is official that jarmenio is craaaaaaaaazzyy! you were definately feelin it! next time you pregame early callllllllllll me. everyone was fun and having a great time! a great end to a looooonnnng week.:D

I had a great time with everyone as usual.

Nice seein Yous. Music was great.

Nice Meetin Teresadf, I think ive met you somewhere before though you looked really familiar??

Joe A......YOUR A SICK FAWK!!!!! LOL

Cant wait till next weekend.

Oh and Most Importantly....HAPPY BDAY BON..Thanks for the bracelet.

I hope everyone can come out for my Bday At Abyss on June 19TH!! Should be a blast. I know as of now Mark Amatucci and Manny are spinning.

Hip hop hurray.....ho...hey....ho.....hey..ho..hey

That was my favirote part of the night.

Teresadf I'm sorry I don't remember meeting you, thats the story of my life, but nice meeting you anways.

Who ever gave me that bracelet THANKS!

Nice to see everybody I knew, to many to type

and for the record, I'm not an angry drunk

All I know is that I woke up this morning in the bondage shirt with cuts all over my hands!!! I don't know where or when I fell, but I hope it was alone...

Anyway, yes last night was definitely such a fun time, one of those good nights at Djais that there will be many more of I'm sure!!! :D Everyone was in great moods, everyone was having a blast, it was so cute to see all the DJ's drinking and hanging out together and having a fun time!!! :clap2: (btw I love all these new smilies) Denny definitely spun the best set by far last night... and yeah what a way to open up!!! :D

All I know is that Ketel One definitely kicked my ass last night, thank goodness I am off from work today I don't know how any of you are dealing!!! :(

And of course, :bday: again to you Bon, by the looks of you in that police hat I am sure you had a great, great night! I hope you liked the picture we gave you!

Originally posted by milleniapro

Tempkid was out of control with his drinks. at least he didnt fall asleep this time. lol. and DJDanfury your nuts first temps then SF and then u mad it to DJ's you def got problems.

But overall everyone had a great time and thats all that matters.

If you think I am bad with going out, My friends are worse. They all went to Cheetah I believe afterwards, and ARe going to china club tonight. As for me, after this past weekend, I think I am going to need till at least next Friday to Recoop. I'm saying that now, but lets see what happens when the night time comes.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

It was great meeting everyone...djdanfury...no hard feelings about the DT thing ok?? :(

No Hard Feelings whatsoever. Do you think you had enough shots and drinks last night? :laugh: JK we were all retarted last night. Once again, it was nice meeting you. I'll probably run into all of you again soon.