Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go Memorial Day weekend??

sfsteph

Make sure you do what all the others are gonna do.

-Rent a convertible

-The three in the back must sit on the headrests.

-Wear booty enhancing attire

-Video cameras and still cameras pointing in all directions (though if I see you with a D60, I'll be hooting and hollering with the rest of the boys) recording every moment of your trip, including run-ins with jaded locals and drunk rap stars and wannabes looking to 'tap that ass, girl'.

-When you come to your senses, come by Space or crobar for some quality entertainment.

Guest saleen351

is it me or do some of these girls that frequent these "ghetto" fesitvals just ask for it... I mean I know its america and you should be able to dress like a hootchie and not get bothered but lets be honest these broads should not be shocked if they get attacked or taped or felt up etc... use you head ladies.... I would never want to see anything bad happen to yous, so use your head and understand what your getting into.... keep a cell on you at all times... and dress like ladies not hootchie < ps is this how you spell hoochie? I'm lacking in ebonics....

when in doubt ask for the saleen at space.....

Originally posted by saleen351

is it me or do some of these girls that frequent these "ghetto" fesitvals just ask for it... I mean I know its america and you should be able to dress like a hootchie and not get bothered but lets be honest these broads should not be shocked if they get attacked or taped or felt up etc... and dress like ladies not hootchie < ps is this how you spell hoochie? I'm lacking in ebonics....

I think it's without the "t". lol:tongue:

Bangin' house music at Space, by Oscar G. Aside from crobar, Space is the only refuge for this weekend for the sensible folk. I was surprised that Liquid even pre-empted Edgar on Saturday!

hip hop???? it's really not my cup of tea. but in my travels i have encountered many "a" fine girl who loves hip hop. it's kind of a shame, but, hey you gotta respect tastes. and say..."yes honey i am having a great time listening to a black man screaming obsenities about my mother and my date. i can't help ya with the hip hop, but hopefully there will be a beautiful hot sun out so you can tan. and POD, you are craking me up dude. you described the scene so perfectly......the gilrs in the convertible, witht he hoochie momma shorts and the big earings. that was so funny dude. be careful with the guys around the beach this weekend. very aggresive and not in a respectful or charming way.....go see danny t @ space......20 dollars before 1am

Originally posted by pod

Make sure you do what all the others are gonna do.

-Rent a convertible

-

I think that perhaps a convertible won't do...I was thinking more along the lines of a:

-Minivan!

.....this seems to suit our out of towners beautifully...especially when driving down Ocean Drive....simply slide both back seat doors open all the way (this seems to help the people eating on Ocean Drive still get a view of the beach) and proceed to stick 90% of your bodies out of the minivan while videotaping the ride and listening to bass dropping music at full blast...please note, however, that one videocamera per minivan simply will not do, each passenger should have one....this way you'll end up with approximately 10 videos of your trip to SoBe:tongue: Hope this helps...and Enjoy!:D

i hear the same, could be a rumor...maybe..maybe not...but you could always try to hit on him....mrmovement wonders why if it's a be yourself party there is a dress code. that's the kind've shit that upsets me. i mean i dress to impress and to kill when a special event hits miami like a bang and i efven want to waer my kicks and jeans for danny t.....shit imagine if you have to be stuck in space with there bull-shit no re'entry policy...danny t is so great..so energetic, so deep and dark and most of all banging. once he is warmed up there is no other dj like him...but unfortunately he only mixes at a club that you can't go out and smoke a bowl or fetch somethin form your car. i love space and when space is blowing up there is no club like it. but if it's a be yourself party then don't bull shit the people....

I talked to my friend today who is a promoter for Vinyl, and got me on Danny's list, and she told me that all DANNYS Parties are BE YOURSELF and no Dress CODE, so im going the way I been planning on, Doubt they'll be a problem.

i hear the same, could be a rumor...maybe..maybe not...but you could always try to hit on him....mrmovement wonders why if it's a be yourself party there is a dress code. that's the kind've shit that upsets me. i mean i dress to impress and to kill when a special event hits miami like a bang and i efven want to waer my kicks and jeans for danny t.....shit imagine if you have to be stuck in space with there bull-shit no re'entry policy...danny t is so great..so energetic, so deep and dark and most of all banging. once he is warmed up there is no other dj like him...but unfortunately he only mixes at a club that you can't go out and smoke a bowl or fetch somethin form your car. i love space and when space is blowing up there is no club like it. but if it's a be yourself party then don't bull shit the people....

Easy there Abraham... :eek:

The reason there is no re-entry into Space is because the average joe would enter @ midnight for free, leave to the beach & get banged up, spend his $$ somewhere else, then come back broke and dance till the sun comes up... Two parties for the price of one...

If u are joe & you head out to after hours, chances are you've spent every dime in your walet somewhere else and are still on a good enough note not to go home... Thats why afterhours = cover... you could only give soo much for free before you give away an arm...

So you see why Space has the policy it does?? See u soon bud & thanx for always supporting... God knows we try...