Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl video

Originally posted by killmuslims

These Fucking Muslims are peices of shit. They are so fucking comfertable in their place right now. They must not even know that they are truly going to be fucked. They are so fucking ignorant. Islam is the stupidist religion. How is any god that is good, going to have their people kill others. Those mother fucking camel jockey sand diggers who killed Daniel Pearl are going to pay for what they did. I hope they get fucked up the ass in prison. If I were flying over afghanistan and pakistan, I would be smiling as I was droping bomb on their fucking head. Them and their fucking jihad. They run around like fucking clown at a circus chanting Jihad! Jihad! They dont know what there talking about. My 7 year old neice has a better education then %90 of those peices of shit in the middle east. Im sure most of them have an IQ equal to a peice of crap that my dog just laid in the next door neighbors yard (who happens to be a camel jockey) I will never goto a 7-11 or am-pm again. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST, FUCK ISLAM, FUCK MUSLIMS, FUCK AFGHANISTAN, FUCK PAKISTAN, AND FUCK IRAN...

ps.... FUCK IRAQ TOO...and palistine

you are the only ignore piece of shit around here, i pity you for being so narrow minded and generalize all people from these regions to be anti-western...if you had some sense or maybe had finished junior high, you would know that the middle east is not entirely muslim, and in fact has large numbers of different groups, jews, christians, , druze, zoroastrians, copts...and, idiot, not all muslims support this bullshit war...grow the hell up and educate yourself..you sound like a complete jackass....:rolleyes::laugh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe with all the shit going on in India and Pakistan that the demise of the middle east is only a matter of time.Its so great to be the strogest nation in the world because the peices of shit that did this think they one.Hey assholes doesn`t it suck to be poor broke and no real place to call home. I hope the United States of America keeps up there military aggression. I also hope we decide to nuke Iraq and then lets do the same to Iran because this is the main source of all the problems.To all Americans support your president and lets kick some middle eastern ass. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS ALL AMERICANS

Girly, Sassa, Tribal thanks for your answers, its good to see we can have smart contributions on this forum.

To the two others(ray and "killallmuslims", whatever your real name is): you obviously missed my point and are irrecuperable.

But that's fine with me, I have always been convinced that everywhere in the world, stupid people are a minority, and that common sense always prevails.

Regards

J

• 2 years later...
Horrified like everybody else.

I wanna say something though, after having read some of the reactions on this forum, particularly those that describe people who are muslims as collectively responsible for this kind of things:

so let me start by setting the record straight, I am Algerian, Arab and Muslim.

In the past ten years in my country we had terrorists who killed about 150000 people, made about 1 million victims according to official figures (probably twice in reality).

A lot of people were killed like Daniel, sometimes hundreds of inhabitants.

J

blah blah blah, go to http://religions.tk and see how GOOD the koran qur'an quran (or however muslims demand you spell it) is. It is full or contradictions, incorrect grammar, jumbled subject structure, hateful verses against jews and people who reject islam. It also has a pedophalic verse talking about young beautiful boys serving men who go to heaven. WHAT THE HELL YOUNG BEAUTIFUL BOYS? I mean fine if that happens in heaven, but since when is god going to say hey, "hey everyone and hint hint we got some nubile boys ready for you guys up here". Yeah ok then.

Anyone how spreads islam is advocating murder disorder and crime. YES YES the quran is a complete way of (bullshit) life, but no matter how hard you try spreading lies leads to chaos and death. Imagine I make a book called "Complete Way of Life" and put this in it, "Worship Allah, he has no son and doesn't love anyone, you can never see him and he'll never talk to you, anyone who doesn't love and worship him and be his slave forever should die in hell forever. If you tell someone to convert and they don't they must pay taxes to you, if they have no job you may chop their heads off if you find they are lazy. Otherwise Allah is a lover of peace, and he's a patient god, (so hint hint if you still feel like killing mr. lazy jew or white american guy who've you've kidnapped because he doesn't have good trade in value, go for it). Oh jolly be the joy, celebrate ye muslim people, for the infidels are like pigs and inferior to you, do not pray in the direction of america or israel, turn your backs to them when you pray, for you know what kind of people are there (well mostly). Oh yes and there is no compulsion in religion... but kill the infidels if they fight you in your church or in general if they oppress you. And finally all these verses are really clear, you don't need an interpreter. You must pray 30 times a day and memorize this book to get to heaven. Oh one last thing the earth goes around the sun." - by the prophet Bunghole Muhammed fom the year 1011 A.D.

Imagine someone hands that shit out over and over and promotes it as the truth, and claims to be a lover of peace and says anyone using that book as an excuse to kill anyone doesn't really represent what the religion of that book is really about. And then some people who endorse that book say, "by the way you need a "Complete Way of Life Scholar" to interpret this book for you, and if you refuse to pay taxes by not submitting to our view you are oppressing me and my brethren so we will chop your heads off you evil infidel.

Is that peace? Is it peace to hand a book like that out and say, "the Complete Way of Life is a peaceful religion, teach it to your children, I do, could a guy who knew the eath went around the sun in 1011 ad be wrong?"

Would anyone be free from sin for handing evil nonsensical shit like that out? Sure they have acceptable excuses, they were taught that bull at a young age and it was drilled into them and / or they were terrorized into believing it by whatever government used it or by their parents, BUT, is that an excuse for spreading it and not taking the opportunity to escape your environment? How stupid do you have to be, you have a scarf on your face, can EASILY disguise yourself going around begging for money etc until you have enough to get the hell out of your country and keep going till your out, or you can even go to the christians who would help you get the hell out. Or say you are obligated to be with your husband, fine, he's going to beat you for not obeying the Complete Way of Life, it is an excuse BUT NOT ONE WHICH FREES YOU FROM THE EVIL OF SPREADING AND ENDORSING IT WITH YOUR BEHAVIOR, SILENCE, OR STATEMENTS. If you have a sister who is being molested is that an excuse not to get help because you are afraid of being molested to? HELL NO, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR PROMOTING EVIL PERIOD, NOT WHEN YOU ARE A KID, YOUNG ADULT, OR 65+. We all know right from wrong, if you are confused about it that is your fault and no one elses.

You can have a million excuses and still it will be your fault for not doing what you originally knew to be right or found out afterwards. Self delusion is your fault and no one elses. How much clearer can this be, "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" combined with "DO NOT MURDER" combined with "DO NOT LIE" combined with "DO NOT FEAR THOSE [MANKIND] WHO CAN DESTROY THE BODY..."

Those three laws are universal, and it's instinctive. If you hand out that fake book I was talking about you would be guilty of inciting people to murder, riot, lie, and all kinds of other things. You should be punished for it or detained or killed if you don't stop after three warnings. Likewise anyone doing the same with the quran should also be punished. READ HTTP://RELIGIONS.TK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT A SHITTY EVIL MESS THE KORAN IS, IT'S A BOOK THAT GIVES YOU AN EXCUSE TO KILL ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN YOUR RELIGION AND WHO WON'T PAY TAXES TO YOU IF THEY REFUSE TO CONVERT.

IS THAT MY FAULT, DID I WRITE THE KORAN, IS IT MY FAULT PEOPLE ARE HANDING IT OUT? DON'T ANYONE DARE SAY IM A HATEMONGER, HATE MONGERING IS NOT EXPOSING LIES, PUNISHING CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR OR WARNING PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE DOING WRONG OR GOING TO BE PUNISHED OR THAT THEY SHOULD BE.

READ THE Quran and see for yourself what a jumbled shitty confusing mess it is, with hate speech. Type in a search engine "contradictions" +"quran" and read the dozens of verses that make no sense, of course some will be wrong I found 2 or 3, but the rest were right.

And by the way if you guys keep silent too, you will be to blame too.

And no "not all musims are like that" lines, YES I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS GO AROUND CHOPPING PEOPLES HEADS OFF WHO'VE THEY'VE HANDCUFFED AND ARE SO SPIRITUALLY WEAK, COWARDLY AND SHAMEFUL THEY HAVE TO COVER THEIR FACES WHEN THEY KILL, but if you had bothered to read, SPREADING THE RELIGION IS THE KINDLING OF THE FIRE, so even the ones who don't phsyically murder or say things like, "KILL THE INFIDELS KILL AMERICANS" are still guilty of spreading the gas for the fire.

Oh an women, I'm sure you will love the verse that calls women a covering for men, and that she should COVER HER WHOLE FACE EXCEPT THE EYES, THAT'S RIGHT, ALL THOSE MUSLIM WOMEN WHO ALLOW THEIR MOUTHS TO SHOW ARE NOT OBEYING THE KORAN AND POLICE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES ARE BOUND TO BEAT YOU ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ISLAM.

Are you happy now women, if not, go cover your mouth like the koran says, you're just a covering anyways.