Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl video

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

much hatred and sadness lies in my heart right now after seeing that video. Many people are afraid of another terror attack happening in the statue of liberty, the brooklyn bridge and other land marks, im afraid that these sick fucks might even attemp something to the clubs we go to. i mean they did it in israel what makes you think they wont do it here. ever since that bombing happened in the israeli club i have been with this thought. not to sound all biblical but for those who have read the bible and know a little about it, all of this that is happening is written in it. i think that it states that the devil will go against the jesus' land (Israel) and try to destroy them so that the promise not be completed. i might be wrong on this but this is what i think it said.

i think what theyll do is have suicide bombers get on subway trains, at rush hour and pop!!! or go to shopping malls, maybe hoover damn, maybe philly (for historical reasons), and i think between "memorial day" and "Independence Day" i think they would strike only because its our most honorable and symbolic holidays... along with what theyve been saying in the news, stat.liberty,bk bridge, nuc plants... blah etc... but hey, we CANT live day to day worrying about whats next... or if and when we're going to die... because if they do... then theyve won... they took the one thing we stand for... our freedom...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think what theyll do is have suicide bombers get on subway trains, at rush hour and pop!!! or go to shopping malls, maybe hoover damn, maybe philly (for historical reasons), and i think between "memorial day" and "Independence Day" i think they would strike only because its our most honorable and symbolic holidays... along with what theyve been saying in the news, stat.liberty,bk bridge, nuc plants... blah etc... but hey, we CANT live day to day worrying about whats next... or if and when we're going to die... because if they do... then theyve won... they took the one thing we stand for... our freedom...

i know i shouldnt live day by day worrying about what might happen next but i cant help it..i mean i start wondering why is every little store in the subways owned otr runned by a muslim. is it that they are in it too? is it a strategic thing that terrorists have been doing and planting them in our subways? i mean shit like this have been running through my mind ever since 9/11 and i think im not the only one that thinks liek this. just yesterday i saw a mideastern man with a long ass beard a truban and a huge blue coat and i got scared. i was like holy shit and started to think of where can i get behing in case he starts speaking in his language. i was about to get off the train but he got off first. i hate living like this. i wish we just nuked all of them and make them bite the edge of the sidewalk and we kick them in back of their heads while their teeths crack (american history x).

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i know i shouldnt live day by day worrying about what might happen next but i cant help it..i mean i start wondering why is every little store in the subways owned otr runned by a muslim. is it that they are in it too? is it a strategic thing that terrorists have been doing and planting them in our subways? i mean shit like this have been running through my mind ever since 9/11 and i think im not the only one that thinks liek this. just yesterday i saw a mideastern man with a long ass beard a truban and a huge blue coat and i got scared. i was like holy shit and started to think of where can i get behing in case he starts speaking in his language. i was about to get off the train but he got off first. i hate living like this. i wish we just nuked all of them and make them bite the edge of the sidewalk and we kick them in back of their heads while their teeths crack (american history x).

it's thinking like that that manifests into violence and rage just like you're supposedly expecting from people who resemble muslims or sikhs...i honestly hope you have more humanity than to actually do to another human being what was done in that movie....

:hat2: :no:

Originally posted by sassa

it's thinking like that that manifests into violence and rage just like you're supposedly expecting from people who resemble muslims or sikhs...i honestly hope you have more humanity than to actually do to another human being what was done in that movie....

:hat2: :no:

oh so you wanna start with me too!?:mad::D

i wasnt being serious there buddy. i dont hate them, i just get a little more cautious when i see one and youlle be a liar if you said you didnt. im a person of peace. id rather walk away than to get in a fight. i dont want any harm done to anyone but seeing what they did to that poor guy is just not right and it brings out alot of anger on everyone, not just me...i just dont care to say that im angry but others do. yes i want something done to them (the ones who deserve to be punished) and yes i want them to have a slow death and feel the pain that was and has been left ine the hearts of all americans!!! and this is just my 2 chavos!

sassa, you wouldnt believe how many people you piss off, by asking people like xxdonlavito, who have valid concerns, by asking them not to commit what was on that video. are you void of any rational thought? why dont you enlighten us as to whats going on in russia and chechnya, since we are so ignorant? you pop up, flame people for their thoughts, without any rational ideas or any valid defense for your thought. fuckin scram, your bullshit rhetoric is useless. if youre gonna talk, dont start the drama, put fact behind your hot air.

IN my opinion that video had to be the worst thing i have ever possibly seen, it brings such mixed emotions to me of hate and pain im jewish myself and just too know that someone out there has so much hate just bothers me and scares the living shit out of me....I do agree that people shouldnt see it but then i also think people should see it to know what we are dealing with and that war isnt a game people like that should have their whole families killed...the united states only woke up from their untouchable buble after september 11th and honestly i dont think they are doing enough the US is probably the most powerfull country on the planet and i think they should get down to business and finish this crap off cause you know what now a days im starting to get scared wearing a jewish star around my neck cause who knows what can happen it can happen to anyone...i really dont know what message im trying to put threw here cause after I saw that video my mind is running to 500 different directions all i know is that this type of shit has to stop alot of people are going to die in this battle but you know what at the end the good guys will win and will make this earth a better place....my prayers go out every day to the fighters out there i wish them all good luck and godspeed

Originally posted by tribal

sassa, you wouldnt believe how many people you piss off, by asking people like xxdonlavito, who have valid concerns, by asking them not to commit what was on that video. are you void of any rational thought? why dont you enlighten us as to whats going on in russia and chechnya, since we are so ignorant? you pop up, flame people for their thoughts, without any rational ideas or any valid defense for your thought. fuckin scram, your bullshit rhetoric is useless. if youre gonna talk, dont start the drama, put fact behind your hot air.

firstly, chechnya is not entirely occuped with warlords intent on running a mafioso business...these are simple people who have been treated in the worst way possible by the Russian Empire...during the 1940's and 50's there were mass deportations to Siberia where people went to concentration camps and had radioactive tests done on them...they deserve to have their own country at least for all the shit they've been through....just like East Timor has claimed independence from Indonesia, so they will also fight for their independence..that's all I'm saying.

I don't think what I am saying is complete bullshit, by the way, tribal.

yes, i know they have been treated bad by stalin and his successors, and its true they were deported. the point is, that less than 5 years ago, people like Ashkadov, the leader of the separatists, got a pseudo-independence, with the withdrawal of russian troops from Grozny. so then what? simply 'deserving' their own country means shit. warlords like the thankfully now-dead Khattab, who tied forces with elements of al qada, brutally ran a kidnapping scheme. the normal and everyday chechen people suffered even more. so now what? give the land to the warlords, so there can be complete breeding ground for al qada and similar groups? you dont know many elements of the situation, and simply saying that they deserve something highlights that lack of understanding. russia is comprised of hundreds of ethnic groups, i dont see why one deserves something more than another

i think the world was a much better place when we didnt give a shit about every little insignificant bugs demand for independence and their demand for their own state. shit ...before when we had less flags flying in europe and throughtout the world things were a little bit simpler . yeh..we had the threat of a nuclear arms war between the USSR and AMERICA, but we always knew in the back of our minds cooler heads would prevail . we never had to worry about getting on a subway to go to work. we never had to worry about being the casualty of some conflict that is oceans and continents away...that most of us have nothing to do with. i guess its the society we live in today..the more complex it grows..the more complex our daily lives become..

. . . agreed. . . Life was soo much simpler during the cold war. . . Big bad evil on one side, big bad good on the other . . . The beauty in that situation is the fact that if big bad evil and big bad good ever decided to fuck with each other on a large scale, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on this planet would have been doomed to extinction . . . Now however, we're dealing with religious zealots that are uncompromising in everything they desire . . . and there's no more dangerous a human being than one that believe's their actions are sanctioned by a higher power . . . .

. . . And to THINK, the republicans said the commies we're our real enemy . . . .

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i think the world was a much better place when we didnt give a shit about every little insignificant bugs demand for independence and their demand for their own state. shit ...before when we had less flags flying in europe and throughtout the world things were a little bit simpler . yeh..we had the threat of a nuclear arms war between the USSR and AMERICA, but we always knew in the back of our minds cooler heads would prevail . we never had to worry about getting on a subway to go to work. we never had to worry about being the casualty of some conflict that is oceans and continents away...that most of us have nothing to do with. i guess its the society we live in today..the more complex it grows..the more complex our daily lives become..

tribal....there is no actual proof chechen guerillas are connected to Al-Qaeda...please don't say this without providing some proof...

ghhhooost....how would you feel if your people, let's say Americans, were a minority group in the US being treated like animals and not given equal rights compared to the rest of the country? I'm sure you wouldn't like it and you would feel insulted about someone calling your cause..."insignificant". There's a reason why these "insignificant little bugs" are demanding independence..they want to be treated as equals, and in Russia, this is not possible unless you have mafioso ties and a lot of money.

Alrite guys this board is very popular for starting drama .. well i stand to what i said ..

Cause i know how reporters in pakistan work .. They have a police protocol with them .. THIS guy simply came from india to karachi to investigate the shoe bomber who is in custody ..

Well there was no need for him to interview someone in secret without telling the GOV who has been in jail before for kidnaping americans .....

All these reporters from cnn , msnbc and fox have big time security with them ..and are OK

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it..

((((((((((((((((((((((thanx))))))))))))))))))))))))

This video is gut-wrenching on many levels. We've all seen decapitation on film plenty of times I'm sure... fake decapitation. This may explain why my stomach did not leap into my lap after seeing someone hack away at Mr. Pearl's neck and then proudly display his corpseless head for all to ponder. De-sensatizing I think they call it. What is messing with my equalibrium, is the fact that, in all likelyhood, the person wielding the blade in this video has not had the same luxury as I have in being de-sensatized to horrific brutality through hollywood blockbusters.

So... the... the... individual... who physically cut the head off of Daniel Pearl, has either reached a point of political resolve that I hope I never even come near to reaching, or devoution to a certain Islamic idealism has twisted the religious beliefs of this... individual... into a zealousy not unlike that of the catholics of inquisition and crusades times. Seriously... as you're reading this or checking out that video one more time to de-sensatize yourself to ACTUAL horrific brutality, think about it... is there anything that YOU could ever feel strongly enough about that hacking off a man's head (even post-mortum) would seem like the right thing to do? Me... no.

Another thing to consider... Daniel Pearl wasn't just an American journalist - he was a Jewish American journalist with ancestors of some prominence in Isreal. Palestine's immediate proximity to Isreal makes it an obvious focal point when investigating the Jewish/Islamic mutual yearning for extinction. There has been a world war waging between the fundamental factions of both religions and their political figureheads for many years, however, and it's clear to me that all of the global horrors of the last nine months stem from this conflict. Ironically, though the U.S. has on many occaisions siezed the opportunity to further complicate the matter and manipulate either side, generally for financial of political gain, we have been made scapegoat and manipulated in our own right by both sides as well. What better way to irradicate your enemy than to evoke the full fury of a "Super Power" and direct their reactions to benefit your cause.

How dare the makers of this video, Mr. Pearl's assasins, make demands on U.S. foreign policy and threaten to carry out more scenes of horror on behalf of the people of Pakistan? As I am certain that the abduction of Mr. Pearl took place with the full knowledge of General Musharraf and his corrupt and violent government, how dare he contintue this two-faced charade of benevolence in the morning and murder in the evening. Since the U.S. can't seem to avoid being manipulated into action or keep from fronting its own interests in the middle east and southeast asia, why not go all the way and take the first step toward stability in the region by ousting Musharraf and re-instating the rightful prime minister, Benazir Bhutto. I guarentee you that all foreign journalists would be allowed to keep there heads were Bhutto in charge and allowed to re-embark upon her mission to bring peace to the region.

Raise your hand if you feel that the astounding reporting by mainstream American media has kept you "in the know" on exactly what's going on in the world... I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I don't believe anyone has an obligation to go to "regions of conflict" and strike clandestine deals with known terrorists to get me the exclusive frickin' soundbite of the day... bottom line, Daniel Pearl isn't poking around where he doesn't belong, Daniel Pearl still has his head and I have to rely on the everyday news to de-sensatize me to actual horrific brutality in the world.

OK i think Im playing devol's advocate here but, I think this should be aired so people can see what is going on in the world. It seems to me that people are getting too comfortable again and have forgotten about 9-11, but on the flip side the family would be really hurt if this is aired. So what is the lesser evil?????????

i have not and will not watch the video. i agree with a previous poster that was extremely fucked up to post the URL, for one thing, as the previous person said, that is an actual person, someones son, someones FATHER, that was being brutally murdered. why in hell cbs would air even part of it and the whole video would be aired on the fucking internet makes me sick. have we as a society regressed so far to where we watch someone being murdered over the internet as ENTERTAINMENT? i can freely speak for myself and i hope other people here that murder is not my idea of a fun time. the fact that people are actually watching this makes me want to throw up.

and to the person that says daniel pearl did himself in, since when is murder, the act of brutally taking someones life DESERVED? no one, i do not care about circumstances deserves to be murdered. life is precious. ALL life.

just my thoughts.

Horrified like everybody else.

I wanna say something though, after having read some of the reactions on this forum, particularly those that describe people who are muslims as collectively responsible for this kind of things:

so let me start by setting the record straight, I am Algerian, Arab and Muslim.

In the past ten years in my country we had terrorists who killed about 150000 people, made about 1 million victims according to official figures (probably twice in reality).

A lot of people were killed like Daniel, sometimes hundreds of inhabitants of a remote village had their throats cut, we even heard about an instance where a pregnant woman in a village was slaughtered along with the rest of her family, her feotus removed form her stomach, and burned in an oven.

I am telling this with no censure because I agree that the world has to know what these people are capable of.

Now I would like insist on something in case you have missed my point: the tens of thousands of people killed in Algeria were my fellow muslims and arabs.

They have been slaughtered because like everybody in Algeria, they refused not only to help those terrorists, but also to surrender to their diktat. They intended to continue to live like they wanted, on their land. They were horrendously killed also because they knew, like we arabs and muslims all know, that what these crazy fanatics want and do has nothing to do with our culture or religion.

In Algeria, back in 1988-91 before mass massacres occured the people who later became terrorists were nick-named Afgans because they were dressed like Afgans, that is very differently from us algerians who usually dress like all Mediterranians.

And people knew that they were former anti communist fighters in Afghanistan. Actually in my neighborhood, we had one of their recruiters one day and he explained to us that all we had to do to become what they called freedom fighters was to go to the Saudi Cultural Center (a reputed CIA outlet) to get free money and a plane ticket (they called it a joint US-Saudi scolarship) to learn to fight the infidels in Kabul.... This is real life experience my friends. But most of us didnt take that seriously, I mean for us they were like a bunch of fanatics asking you to enter a lousy Sect....

Unfortunately as a result of this, a lot of pople died and far more people have been killed by those so called "islamist" terrorist in the arab and muslim world than in the western hemisphere.

Anopther fact for you to know: for about ten years, from 1991 to 2001, Algeria has begged the USA, France, the UK and Germany to crack down on the terrorist networks that were responsible for this mess BECAUSE IN REALITY LONDON HAS ALWAYS BEEN MORE OF A TERRORIST HAVEN THAN KABUL OR TORABORA. If you dont beleive me just read news paper archives like that of the NY times or Washington post in the US, Le Monde in France, the Times of London, Republicca in Italy or El Pais in Spain and so on.

The western world refused to listen to us, and even granted asylum to those killers under the impression that they could be used to secure western influence on destabilized countries as long as they were not launching terrorist attacks on the western soil.

So I wanna make something crystal clear here: to all I would like to make a request that is based on my knowledge of both the Middle East and the Western world - You have the chance to live in democracies. Exercise control on your government according to your interests, and make sure this never happens again, or else you will have other 9/11s.

And always remember that Binladen has started his lethal career as a CIA operative in Afghanistan.

Dont get me wrong: I am not the kinda guy who believes in US govt conspiracies.

I think the reason why a Binladen guy became powerful enough to plan the destruction of Afghanistan, the terrorist campaigns in Algeria and the 9/11 events is because too often, the most powerful nations of the world tend to exercise a foreign policy that is too influenced by powerful lobbies who end up pushing for nonsense policies PRECISELY BECAUSE THE CITIZENS OF NATIONS LIKE THE USA ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR INTERESTED BY FOREIGN POLICY.

Keep in mind state department employees are people like you and me, they are actually often less competent than their grad school buddies who ended up working in the private sector!

Now I lived in the US and I understand why Americans are not that fond of foreign policy, i mean for gods sake people need to pay their bills and they just think Washington politics are not gonna add a penny to their pay checks.

But I hope that the 9/11 events will make people realize that indeed foolish foreign policies can backfire, and that citizens of a democracy should ABSOLUTELY exercise control on what their govt does overseas.

Again the mass massacres in Algeria, the 9/11 events, the Daniel Pearl murder would not have occured if a young man named Bin Laden had not been recruited along with others by the US government during the cold war under the policy of containing atheist communism with sectarian fanatics.

One last thought to the people who promote more violence as an answer to more than enough violence: war aint good. Just look at thousands of years of wasted human lives in History to convince yourself before you enlist in the military. There are others ways to solve problems. Use your brain power instead.

May Daniels soul rest in peace along with that of the tens of thousands of anonymous Algerian villagers and 911 victims killed by human madness in the past ten years.

My 2 1/2 cents

Regards

J

Originally posted by jalal

Horrified like everybody else.

I wanna say something though, after having read some of the reactions on this forum, particularly those that describe people who are muslims as collectively responsible for this kind of things:

so let me start by setting the record straight, I am Algerian, Arab and Muslim.

In the past ten years in my country we had terrorists who killed about 150000 people, made about 1 million victims according to official figures (probably twice in reality).

A lot of people were killed like Daniel, sometimes hundreds of inhabitants of a remote village had their throats cut, we even heard about an instance where a pregnant woman in a village was slaughtered along with the rest of her family, her feotus removed form her stomach, and burned in an oven.

I am telling this with no censure because I agree that the world has to know what these people are capable of.

Now I would like insist on something in case you have missed my point: the tens of thousands of people killed in Algeria were my fellow muslims and arabs.

They have been slaughtered because like everybody in Algeria, they refused not only to help those terrorists, but also to surrender to their diktat. They intended to continue to live like they wanted, on their land. They were horrendously killed also because they knew, like we arabs and muslims all know, that what these crazy fanatics want and do has nothing to do with our culture or religion.

In Algeria, back in 1988-91 before mass massacres occured the people who later became terrorists were nick-named Afgans because they were dressed like Afgans, that is very differently from us algerians who usually dress like all Mediterranians.

And people knew that they were former anti communist fighters in Afghanistan. Actually in my neighborhood, we had one of their recruiters one day and he explained to us that all we had to do to become what they called freedom fighters was to go to the Saudi Cultural Center (a reputed CIA outlet) to get free money and a plane ticket (they called it a joint US-Saudi scolarship) to learn to fight the infidels in Kabul.... This is real life experience my friends. But most of us didnt take that seriously, I mean for us they were like a bunch of fanatics asking you to enter a lousy Sect....

Unfortunately as a result of this, a lot of pople died and far more people have been killed by those so called "islamist" terrorist in the arab and muslim world than in the western hemisphere.

Anopther fact for you to know: for about ten years, from 1991 to 2001, Algeria has begged the USA, France, the UK and Germany to crack down on the terrorist networks that were responsible for this mess BECAUSE IN REALITY LONDON HAS ALWAYS BEEN MORE OF A TERRORIST HAVEN THAN KABUL OR TORABORA. If you dont beleive me just read news paper archives like that of the NY times or Washington post in the US, Le Monde in France, the Times of London, Republicca in Italy or El Pais in Spain and so on.

The western world refused to listen to us, and even granted asylum to those killers under the impression that they could be used to secure western influence on destabilized countries as long as they were not launching terrorist attacks on the western soil.

So I wanna make something crystal clear here: to all I would like to make a request that is based on my knowledge of both the Middle East and the Western world - You have the chance to live in democracies. Exercise control on your government according to your interests, and make sure this never happens again, or else you will of Afghanistan, the terrorist campaigns in policy, i mean for gods sake people need to pay their

My 2 1/2 cents

Regards

J

Thanks alot for sharing all this

These Fucking Muslims are peices of shit. They are so fucking comfertable in their place right now. They must not even know that they are truly going to be fucked. They are so fucking ignorant. Islam is the stupidist religion. How is any god that is good, going to have their people kill others. Those mother fucking camel jockey sand diggers who killed Daniel Pearl are going to pay for what they did. I hope they get fucked up the ass in prison. If I were flying over afghanistan and pakistan, I would be smiling as I was droping bomb on their fucking head. Them and their fucking jihad. They run around like fucking clown at a circus chanting Jihad! Jihad! They dont know what there talking about. My 7 year old neice has a better education then %90 of those peices of shit in the middle east. Im sure most of them have an IQ equal to a peice of crap that my dog just laid in the next door neighbors yard (who happens to be a camel jockey) I will never goto a 7-11 or am-pm again. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST, FUCK ISLAM, FUCK MUSLIMS, FUCK AFGHANISTAN, FUCK PAKISTAN, AND FUCK IRAN...

ps.... FUCK IRAQ TOO...and palistine