Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRENDROID - this friday - memorial day weekend

jcbliss

hey everyone,

this friday, may 24th, bliss productions brings you trendroid. Trendroid is the hot new duo currently in the process of mixing the next transport CD. This duo is hailed by Danny Tenaglia himself as being one of the saving graces of the US dance scene. I turuely hope all of you will come out and support these guys friday night for their first south florida apearance. The location is Mercury Lounge in FT Lauderdale and for those of you who were on south beach last year for Memorial day weekend you all know that this will be your only way to escape the hip-hop and dirt that infests the beach every memorial day. Trendroid will be playing alongside your residents Jon Cowan and K-ahhz. Mercury is located on us1 between Oakland and Commercial Blvds in the sound advice plaza. The cover will only be $10 but if you email me I will get you reduced guest list before midnight. Hope too see each and everyone of you friday.. heres my email Jon@blissproductions.com

thanks

Jon

Sounds like something I'd like...but unfortunately I have to play with my cover band Friday night at John Martin's in Miracle Mile.....We're finished by midnight but by the time we pack up all the shit, take it back to the house and unload...it will be 1am....and then I'd have to drive up there........(carrying a record bag is so much easier than carrying a drum set and the rest of the band's shit!...AND I don't have to split my money with anyone!)

Guest saleen351

Hey jcbliss, tell your promoters not to put 50 flyers on my car again. I get back to my car and there is like 50 flyers with your shit all over them.... so I tossed them on the ground and told a cop near by I saw someone just toss a big pile on the ground.... and ps flyers go on the windsheild , cause on most cars the flyers will fall threw into the door panel............:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey jcbliss, tell your promoters not to put 50 flyers on my car again. I get back to my car and there is like 50 flyers with your shit all over them.... so I tossed them on the ground and told a cop near by I saw someone just toss a big pile on the ground.... and ps flyers go on the windsheild , cause on most cars the flyers will fall threw into the door panel............:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

very classy response. mr bliss...i will support your music just like i always have. i have a date on friday and she lives up that way, so it is perfect timing. my boy digital7 played a record from trendroid this weekend for me. wicked indeed. i have a question for you. when is the next bliss cd release. i have james holden, steve lawler, jon cowan & mike hiratzka, parks & wilson....the minue i hear of a new blisas release i am driving to virgin on 5th gear. some people are not hip to your sound...more like our sound. house music. progressive house music. music for the soul. but give it time. keep on bringing the messege to the masses. everytime i see bliss on a flyer i thank god, for i know that all my problems will be dissapearing in a blissful night full of some bloody wicked and ass shaking music.

looking forward to the july 4th party at level as well

thanks for the support mate~ make sure to come and introduce yourself tonight at the club. Out now on bliss you can find the fluid comp mixed by evolution and lucien fort. Its absolutely wicked. You can also find BLISS : Vol 1 mixed by me out next week. Its a mix of all of the 4th coming bliss singles. It features tracks like Pete Lazonby's wave speach and I-jacks remix of Jimmy Van M's forget time. Check it out, you will love it. Anyways, Hope to see many of your faces tonight as well as on the 3rd..

thanks again for the support!

Jon

Originally posted by phrankadelic

actually i do mimi. my car won't be able to make it up there. tell danny to give me a call today. i'll call him tonight.

Give him a call, i'm sure we'll have no problem picking you up....:)

wuz up jon...aka mr bliss. thanks for the response on the e-mail. i am going cd shopping next weekend to pick up the newest bliss release. i really enjoyed "altered states" 1......your cd, was fantastic. the first time i had heard anything from "Circulation" paul davies is so amazing. your mix really moved me...tight tight tight...not to mention mike hiratza's mix was a 9 outta 10.....from jimmy van m's forget time......to salt tank...to mara......outta hand house music. jon, i got so lost on friday night. i didn't even get a chance to pick up my date. i ended up in aligator alley...hehehehehe. i guess that's why they make those brain on drugs commercials with the eggs. but i am just bad with directions. but, i look forward to meeting you on july 4th for the bliss show @level. what a fiasco that night is gonna be. jon, i will always support your music and the scene cause i love house music, it's my escape and release. i heard the friday at mercury lounge was excellent...keep the muzik coming...