Clubplanet Nightlife Community

parties saturday may 25th

hey all,

not to be an annoying newbie.. but i just moved to the area so oh well here goes..

I'm looking for a party on saturday of memorial day weekend.. from reading past posts I saw about vinyl this weekend, and there was a rumor about timo maas somewhere this saturday (bowery ballroom??) however, being my annoying newbie ass I have no idea where either of these places are.. if anybody could help me out with times, places, and whatnot (oh yeah, are these 21 and over or not?), i would really appreciate it.. thanks all

peace

willis

Hey buddy dont act like you cant post, and dont think ure annoying just cuz half the people on this forum are assholes and jump down throats for no reason ;) .......any time u have a ?, just post it and someone will help u out r u asking where bowery and vinyl are in NYC? if so we can help u out...but if u want to go somewhere sat go to vinyl or factory.... peace :cool:

Originally posted by willisj68

hey all,

not to be an annoying newbie.. but i just moved to the area so oh well here goes..

I'm looking for a party on saturday of memorial day weekend.. from reading past posts I saw about vinyl this weekend, and there was a rumor about timo maas somewhere this saturday (bowery ballroom??) however, being my annoying newbie ass I have no idea where either of these places are.. if anybody could help me out with times, places, and whatnot (oh yeah, are these 21 and over or not?), i would really appreciate it.. thanks all

peace

willis

we were all newbies @ one point..but u should really go check out vinyl this Sat..i believe danny howells is spinnin..and hes guaranteed to kick ur ass til about 8am...u can show up to vinyl whenever u want..but finding the place is a lil bit harder..PM me or sumthin so i can give u details..b/c some ppl on the board dont like when we give directions to the place in the open..like they give out free McDonalds @ the door or some shit and everyone wants to go