Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Any Real Employees Of Shark Bar

Do you realize the heavy influence that CP carries? They get thousands of hits a day, allot of people read these forums for info on clubs and never join or post.

Screwing over everyone just to make a few extra bucks was a really moronic move and is quickly spreading a horrible reputation for shark bar that could have been avoided.

I had a good time the and the venue looks good but good clubs are built on reputation and you guys soiled yours. Don't you think you should make good to the cp members?

i would love to do something for all that has happened, but everytime i try to do something, people assume and say i'm bullshitting, so what can i do? let me know?

that is why i haven't done anything i want to make it up to individuals who felt they got cheated, and you guys are absolutely right, you did get cheated, but that wasn't my fault i was told different from the people i work with, and they're should be something done for you guys. i have something lined up for you notallthere, magilicuti, and anybodyelse who was dissappointed about the whole thing last week.

then again i apoligize and will do anything to accomadate.

Hey Not all there, you are nothing but a cry baby little bitch. Your rude, racist, and ignorant remarks have left you looking like a jackass. There for IMO you deserve to get fucked in everyway imaginable with no vaseline. By the way you never responded to the ripping i served you a few days ago. Which may i warn you will most likely continue as long as you keep the stupid ignorant remarks coming.

Kosta P

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey Not all there, you are nothing but a cry baby little bitch. Your rude, racist, and ignorant remarks have left you looking like a jackass. There for IMO you deserve to get fucked in everyway imaginable with no vaseline. By the way you never responded to the ripping i served you a few days ago. Which may i warn you will most likely continue as long as you keep the stupid ignorant remarks coming.

Kosta P

:tongue:

Originally posted by clubline2k3

i would love to do something for all that has happened, but everytime i try to do something, people assume and say i'm bullshitting, so what can i do? let me know?

that is why i haven't done anything i want to make it up to individuals who felt they got cheated, and you guys are absolutely right, you did get cheated, but that wasn't my fault i was told different from the people i work with, and they're should be something done for you guys. i have something lined up for you notallthere, magilicuti, and anybodyelse who was dissappointed about the whole thing last week.

then again i apoligize and will do anything to accomadate.

Clubline may i ask what your role at shark bar is????? I only see you standing up for the venue and it seems that you really have no control over the happenings of the nite if you are telling the 'ppl' you work with and nothing is happening

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

still waiting for an answer...............What now your gonna go quite?

I understand people are upset that they didn't get Tempts cards, but what's with your major fucking hard on for the shark bar. Your a promoter you should know sometimes promotions don't go exactly the way you planned, they apologized, offered to make good to anyone who was pissed, and moved on and had an even better night last night.

Kosta-Long time no see. Why the hell are you so angry? Stop in one night. We'll drink black, harass strippers, break some plates, Yassou!!!!

Yo I went to the Shark Bar last weekend and let me say IT SUCKS!! I felt like I was at a big frat party. The club layout is cool, and so are the strippers, but other than that it's pretty aweful. Exactly how I remember it when it was Double D's, and I didn't return for 2 years last time!