Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerry Springer & DJ Skribble - Sunday, 5/26

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very good time at CPI this past Sunday. The music was wonderful, and Skribble reminded me of just how good he can be.

Paying 10 dollars extra in order to see Jerry Springer get up on stage, say some useless shit, and shake his ass with a dancer was not one of the better parts of the evening, however.

Beautiful weekend in the Hamptons this past weekend: Ojeda on Saturday and Skribble on Sunday. I haven't had such a good weekend in a long time.

cpi's was hot, well, for the hour and a half i was in there anyways. just wanna say that vic latino is a worthless human being, a waste of flesh, and should be shot with a hundred poison-tipped chrome dildos. thanks for promising my friends entrance into cpi's and then dicking them over, forcing them to stay outside and then me having to leave with them because i was their ride! you are nothing, you suck, you shouldnt be involved in music in any form. you go to hell, you go to hell and you die!

i went and didn't have as good of a time as i usually do. scribbles wasn't doing it for me and then whoever was on next(could've been jason) wasn't getting me either. couldn't wait to leave and did leave but at 3:30. went to tavern=S-L-A-M-M-I-N-G !!!!! They had afterhours timo maas was there- the outside was jamming with cars... it was awesome

I went to Cp's Sat as usual, i would not have wasted my money for springer./ scribble trash But I was in SoBe Fri for timo the saw him Sunday at Tavern.. sick sick he totlaly went off, that boy uis hot now... bring on Gatecrasher