Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stuff to do sat night/sun afternoon

Originally posted by nifer

i'm heading up to nyc this weekend from philly and was wondering whats goin on saturday night. also what are some good cuban or sushi restaurants.

well for something kinda different there is always REPUBLIC...im kinda hooked on that place...very good food reasonable prices no doubt...kinda like noodly vietnamese/american/japanese type food...kinda hard to explain...you can always log onto citysearch (madddd informative and reliable)

There's always Nobu.

As for thing going on...saturday Danny Howells is spinning house at the club Vinyl on 6 hubert st. between hudson and greenwhich...lots of us are gonna be there for Howells and to celebrate some upcoming or recent birthdays such as joeg's and Quoth's (that'd be me)

So if you would like to be graced with my prescence (pure sarcasm) show up...have a good time..but get drunk before hand cause Vinyl doesnt have a bar and its $25 to get in...$2 coat check in case u never been there.

Hope i've been informative. Have fun.

There's a good sushi restaurant on the corner of 1st Avenue and 6th Street. Or, go to Avenue A Sushi on Avenue A between 6th and 7th Street. They have live dj's perform in the restaurant. It's a very cool place.

As for clubs, I'd say go to Vinyl on Saturday or find some bars. Go to a record store like Throb on 14th St (between 2nd and 3rd) and pick up a copy of Flyer NYC and a bunch of fliers.

You'll have fun.

Originally posted by nifer

thanks all :D

has anyone had brunch at sushi samba 7 ?

i havent eaten there..but i DEFINITELY!!!!!! hear lots of good reviews from that place especially their like tuna-type sushi (sorry i know jackshit bout sushi, cept that its not for me lol)