Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Sand Monkeys!!! Not Again!!

ok i need to vent, is anyone else pissed off at these fucking headlines about these sand monkey terrorists now threating the statue of liberty and the brooklyn bridge???? They are saying that these goat pirates are trying to get nukes and that they will get them!!! This is our own government saying this! WTF

Plan of action i say is to deport everyone of these fuckers send them back and blow them up....We can start in paterson....Any of my ppl from brooklyn feel like taking a road trip to beat some turbin wearing fuckers?

I really dont like the fact that i have to feel unsafe just by entering any metro area because some ALA mother fucker thinks his god wants to see ppl killed.

What are your feelings?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole thing is very upsetting. What upsets me the most is that after what happened to the WTC our country did nothing. They sent troops over there to try and find 1 person.....Osama Bin Laden when meanwhile he might have been the mastermind behind the whole thing but he wasn't the only person involved. I agree with you Shockwavepromo we should deport them all and get them the hell out of our country. I'm not a predjudice person but when American lives are threatened by ignorant people then my views change. We let them into our country and look what they did to us. This country has gotten to be a very scary place to live.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Like we did to the Japenese after Pearl Harbor? Great idea, lets strip people of their basic human rights because some idiot who has the same skin tone or hair color may or may not blow up a national landmark.

First off we know who the ppl that were involved are. Second the only ones left in afgan are that ppl we want, everyone else left a while ago and setup refugee camps....Strip them of their human rights??? HELL YA! they showed NO emotion for what they did when they killed 1000s of ppl, you think i care about their human rights now? i think not.

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

First off we know who the ppl that were involved are. Second the only ones left in afgan are that ppl we want, everyone else left a while ago and setup refugee camps....Strip them of their human rights??? HELL YA! they showed NO emotion for what they did when they killed 1000s of ppl, you think i care about their human rights now? i think not.

You initially said to deport "every one of those fuckers". I assumed you meant everyone that fits the profile. Please tell me I'm wrong. If I am, clarify for me who we should be kicking out of "our" country.

Originally posted by teresadf

The whole thing is very upsetting. What upsets me the most is that after what happened to the WTC our country did nothing. They sent troops over there to try and find 1 person.....Osama Bin Laden when meanwhile he might have been the mastermind behind the whole thing but he wasn't the only person involved. I agree with you Shockwavepromo we should deport them all and get them the hell out of our country. I'm not a predjudice person but when American lives are threatened by ignorant people then my views change. We let them into our country and look what they did to us. This country has gotten to be a very scary place to live.

I love that, "We should deport them all and get them the hell out of our country. I'm not a predjudice [sic] person but..."

If that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is.

Prejudice - A preconceived preference or idea.

If that's the case then lets send all the African-American's back to Africa because they're the ones who are responsible for most violent crimes in this country. While we're at it, let's send back all the Latino's to their countries, they're the reason for the drug cartel. Oh wait, what about Asian-Americans, Russian Americans and Italians Americans, ya know their mobs are pretty violent to and threaten American lives too.

Stupidity is as stupidity does and when you start violating rights then you lend this country to extremes such that at one point we might find ourselves in a country that we call the United States but isn't what we had known it to be.

You initially said to deport "every one of those fuckers". I assumed you meant everyone of that fits the profile. Please tell me Im wrong. If I am, clarify for me who we should be kicking out of "our" country.

Everyone of those sand bunnies that were dancing in the streets of paterson when they towers fell. Everyone of those goat fuckers that hate the US and live and work here. Deport all of them..Right now the immagration dept. will not allowing any arabb man into the country. Thats a good start! The rest fly them back and have the plane crash into their sand huts

Everyone of those sand bunnies that were dancing in the streets of paterson when they towers fell. Everyone of those goat fuckers that hate the US and live and work here. Deport all of them..Right now the immagration dept. will not allowing any arabb man into the country. Thats a good start! The rest fly them back and have the plane crash into their sand huts

Very well said we have a smart man here....I agree put them on a plane a drive it into their pyramids

Whose the "they" in your sentance, "They showed no emotion for what they did when they killed 1000s of ppl." If you're talking about the Al Queda then I agree, a good portion of them probably didn't show any remorse or an equivalent as such. But if you're expanding that to include Afghans and Middle Easterners then you are sadly mistaken. One of my good friends is Afghan and he was upset by what took place that day. He was born in this country, his parents are hard working immigrants trying to find a better future for themselves and their family than they had in their country. That is the reason why most immigrants come to this country. It happened with the Italians and Germans in the Nineteenth Century. It happened with the Irish and the Jews in the latter half of the Nineteenth Century. It's happening now and in the most recent history of this country with the Russians and Latinos. When you think about it, it happened initially when people left Europe to come to the New World in order to find a better future for themselves and their families. We violated the human rights of Asian-Americans during the Second World War and for that we are not proud. Let us not repeat the same mistakes of the past and demonstrate that we have learned something, that this country is great, is a democracy and is tolerant to people of all nationalities, religions and creeds. For when we lose that, we should just rip up the Constitution that we hold dear and start anew.

Originally posted by notallthere

GO marry a towel head you un-american tree huggin hippie

Right, I'm un-American because what I'm talking about is rights set in here forth through the U. S. Constitution and the laws established through our system of government. Meanwhile, you think we should, "NUKE THEM ALL INCLUDING WOMAN AND CHILDREN THEY ARE ALL BRAINWASHED FUCK EM." In essence, mass genocide, not unlike that which Hitler attempted sixty years ago.

Right, I'm the Un-American.:blank::rolleyes:

Originally posted by rfkfreak

I love that, "We should deport them all and get them the hell out of our country. I'm not a predjudice [sic] person but..."

If that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is.

Prejudice - A preconceived preference or idea.

If that's the case then lets send all the African-American's back to Africa because they're the ones who are responsible for most violent crimes in this country. While we're at it, let's send back all the Latino's to their countries, they're the reason for the drug cartel. Oh wait, what about Asian-Americans, Russian Americans and Italians Americans, ya know their mobs are pretty violent to and threaten American lives too.

Stupidity is as stupidity does and when you start violating rights then you lend this country to extremes such that at one point we might find ourselves in a country that we call the United States but isn't what we had known it to be.

All I'm saying is that they Al Queda killed 1,000's of innocent people that day and showed no remorse what so ever so therefore we need to take drastic action instead of sitting back and waiting for another terrorist action to take place. Don't try and start drama on a thread like this. We are all stating our opinions and you need to respect that and not insult people for stating how they feel.

All I'm saying is that they Al Queda killed 1,000's of innocent people that day and showed no remorse what so ever so therefore we need to take drastic action instead of sitting back and waiting for another terrorist action to take place. Don't try and start drama on a thread like this. We are all stating our opinions and you need to respect that and not insult people for stating how they feel.

This is not starting drama. I'm rather insulted at your way of thinking to tell the truth. In your opinion drastic action needs to take place? Well how would you feel if you were Afghan or Middle Easterner and drastic action were to be taken on you because you shared the same religion as many in the Al Queda network. Or because you looked a certain way? I thought we had gotten over that type of simplistic thinking years ago. Apparently not.

Maybee if we (the USA) stoped supporing Isrial Apress the the muslim/Palistine people we would not have these terrorist act.

The USA needs to do some major changes in there forign policy or we are gonna be faced with this the rest of our lives.

Originally posted by rfkfreak

This is not starting drama. I'm rather insulted at your way of thinking to tell the truth. In your opinion drastic action needs to take place? Well how would you feel if you were Afghan or Middle Easterner and drastic action were to be taken on you because you shared the same religion as many in the Al Queda network. Or because you looked a certain way? I thought we had gotten over that type of simplistic thinking years ago. Apparently not.

I'm sorry if I insulted you but that's the way I feel. Sorry!

I'm sorry if I insulted you but that's the way I feel. Sorry!

Do you know anyone that is muslim? Middle Eastern?

And RFKFREAK didnt start the drama on this thread. The first person to say we should deport all of the fuckers was the drama starter here. You cannot have a discussion about this topic, without there being some kind of drama.

The difference is can we all discuss this without slinging insults at each other?

The difference is can we all discuss this without slinging insults at each other?

That's what I meant.....there's no need to call names when trying to have a discussion. But we all know how this board is and it's not going to change.

Bottom line is that those who support terrorism should not be welcome here, not pertaining to those who are a certain background. Whether you be white, black, muslim-whatever...if you support terrorism, you should be deported and dealt with accordingly. John Walker (white american, young, supports terrorism....many others like him) is a prime example of how terrorism comes from every angle, even our own.

That's what I meant.....there's no need to call names when trying to have a discussion. But we all know how this board is and it's not going to change.

I didn't sling an insult, I merely expressed my opinion on the matter. I know this board isn't changing and that's why I rarely post here and find intellectual discussion elsewhere.

You initially said to deport "every one of those fuckers". I assumed you meant everyone that fits the profile. Please tell me I'm wrong. If I am, clarify for me who we should be kicking out of "our" country.

NO OFFENSE CMB1975, BUT THESE PEOPLE COMPLETELY INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS ACTING AS ONE OF US, THEIR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL WITH OURS, PRETENDING TO BE AMERICANS AND THEN THEY FLY PLANES INTO THE WTC. WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE ENIMIES ARE, .............THINK ABOUT IT...........THEY WERE RAISED TO HATE US, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE OUR FREINDS. IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SAFE................THEY ALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

Originally posted by stiffler

NO OFFENSE CMB1975, BUT THESE PEOPLE COMPLETELY INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS ACTING AS ONE OF US, THEIR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL WITH OURS, PRETENDING TO BE AMERICANS AND THEN THEY FLY PLANES INTO THE WTC. WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE ENIMIES ARE, .............THINK ABOUT IT...........THEY WERE RAISED TO HATE US, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE OUR FREINDS. IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SAFE................THEY ALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

Are you serious? Please stop with generalizations. I know a good amount of Middle Easterners and count a number of them as friends and for you to say that this is a long term plan of theirs that started over fifteen years ago is ridiculous. How does on pretend to be American for I don't know how American's are supposed to act. The definition of an American is in constant change because of the greatness of this country; the addition of people all over the world expanding our society and mental thought through their background.