Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Sand Monkeys!!! Not Again!!

Originally posted by stiffler

NO OFFENSE CMB1975, BUT THESE PEOPLE COMPLETELY INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS ACTING AS ONE OF US, THEIR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL WITH OURS, PRETENDING TO BE AMERICANS AND THEN THEY FLY PLANES INTO THE WTC. WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE ENIMIES ARE, .............THINK ABOUT IT...........THEY WERE RAISED TO HATE US, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE OUR FREINDS. IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SAFE................THEY ALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

I beg to differ. I have friends that are middle eastern that DO NOT support any kind of terrorism. The muslim religion is one of piece, so not all muslims support terrorism. To say that "they" should all deported because of the actions of extremists is ridiculous and brings us back to where this country was 50 some years ago. i.e. Japanese Americans during WWII.

And what of the American Terrorists. Those with white faces, that were born here and raised here, but because of the teachings of the extremists, kill innocent people. Where do we send them back to?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO OFFENSE CMB1975, BUT THESE PEOPLE COMPLETELY INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS ACTING AS ONE OF US, THEIR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL WITH OURS, PRETENDING TO BE AMERICANS AND THEN THEY FLY PLANES INTO THE WTC. WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE ENIMIES ARE, .............THINK ABOUT IT...........THEY WERE RAISED TO HATE US, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE OUR FREINDS. IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SAFE................THEY ALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

thank U!!!! spoken like a true american....We know who the bad seeds are those are the ones we should kick out. IF more blood needs to spill it should be theres

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Are you serious? Please stop with generalizations. I know a good amount of Middle Easterners and count a number of them as friends and for you to say that this is a long term plan of theirs that started over fifteen years ago is ridiculous. How does on pretend to be American for I don't know how American's are supposed to act. The definition of an American is in constant change because of the greatness of this country; the addition of people all over the world expanding our society and mental thought through their background.

HOW CAN I SAY THAT....................BECAUSE I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE IN MY AREA WHO HAD FREINDS OF THE LIKE, AND WHEN THIS WENT DOWN THOSE SO CALLED FRIENDS WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, THEIR HOUSES WERE EMPTY AND LATER DISCOVERED THAT THEY WERE ASSOCIATED WITH AND SOME WERE EVEN THE PILOTS IN THE BOMBING. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER 13 YEARS IN FLORHAM PARK(ONE OF THE FAMILIES). I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP NOR DO I CARE TO DISCUSS IN FURTHER DETAIL. MY POINT IS THIS: MAYBE NOT A LONG TERM PLAN, BUT THEIR ALLEGIENCE IS NOT TO THE U.S. I TOO HAVE FREINDS IN ALL RACES AND COLORS, I'M NOT RACIST NOR IGNORANT.........YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE DEFINITELY IGNORANT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GOOD AND THE BAD. WHEN IT ALL WENT DOWN, WHO WAS CHEERING IT ON - RIGHT IN OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY THEY WERE APPLAUDING WHAT HAPPENED............ARE YOU NUTS? KICK THEM THE FUCK OUT, AND IF YOU WANT TO SIDE WITH THEM - HAVE A NICE TRIP.

HOW CAN I SAY THAT....................BECAUSE I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE IN MY AREA WHO HAD FREINDS OF THE LIKE, AND WHEN THIS WENT DOWN THOSE SO CALLED FRIENDS WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, THEIR HOUSES WERE EMPTY AND LATER DISCOVERED THAT THEY WERE ASSOCIATED WITH AND SOME WERE EVEN THE PILOTS IN THE BOMBING. THEY LIVED HERE FOR OVER 13 YEARS IN FLORHAM PARK(ONE OF THE FAMILIES). I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP NOR DO I CARE TO DISCUSS IN FURTHER DETAIL. MY POINT IS THIS: MAYBE NOT A LONG TERM PLAN, BUT THEIR ALLEGIENCE IS NOT TO THE U.S. I TOO HAVE FREINDS IN ALL RACES AND COLORS, I'M NOT RACIST NOR IGNORANT.........YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE DEFINITELY IGNORANT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GOOD AND THE BAD. WHEN IT ALL WENT DOWN, WHO WAS CHEERING IT ON - RIGHT IN OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY THEY WERE APPLAUDING WHAT HAPPENED............ARE YOU NUTS? KICK THEM THE FUCK OUT, AND IF YOU WANT TO SIDE WITH THEM - HAVE A NICE TRIP.

Don't sling insults at me because you don't agree with me. If you can't handle getting into an intelligent conversation about this, then don't respond.

Of course I don't know the difference between the "good and the bad", nor does anyone else. So, you propose to kick them all out. What kind of solution is that! This country was founded on the differences of people and the freedom to show those differences whether they be religions, political or otherwise. Please refer back to your history book for what happened during WWII. Oh and while you are at it, have a look back at Hitler's beliefs. You arent far off.

On September 11th, some people cheered in our streets, yes. But the majority of people, regardless of color, race or religion weeped for the loss of thousands.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

I HATE THESE IGNORANT COMMENTS. WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MOVIE UNDER SIEGE W/ BRUCE WILLIS. THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. I FOR ONE HAVE MANY ARAB AND MUSLIM FRIENDS. THERE ARE A LOT OF "THEM" INVOLVED IN THE CLUB SCENE. U WANT TO SEND THEM ALL BACK AND NUKE EM. ITS THE PEOPLE WITH THIS MENTALITY THAT ARE THE TRUE THREAT AND DANGER OF OUR SOCIETY AND THIS WORLD AS A WHOLE. THINK ABOUT IT THIS IS THE SAME NOTION THTA ADOLF HITLER HAD.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Don't sling insults at me because you don't agree with me. If you can't handle getting into an intelligent conversation about this, then don't respond.

Of course I don't know the difference between the "good and the bad", nor does anyone else. So, you propose to kick them all out. What kind of solution is that! This country was founded on the differences of people and the freedom to show those differences whether they be religions, political or otherwise. Please refer back to your history book for what happened during WWII. Oh and while you are at it, have a look back at Hitler's beliefs. You arent far off.

On September 11th, some people cheered in our streets, yes. But the majority of people, regardless of color, race or religion weeped for the loss of thousands.

ARE YOU SERIOUS..........DON'T TRY THE BOOK SMARTS WITH ME. I WAS BEING FAR FROM RUDE WITH YOU. EVERYTHING I SAID WAS FACTUAL. AND TO COMPARE ME TO HITLER...............POINT OUT ONE THING I SAID THAT DOES THAT. I NEVER SAID BURN THEM OR KILL EM. I SIMPLY SAID THEY SHOULD GO HOME. THEY LIKE THEIR WAY OF LIFE AND NOT OURS SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY. AS FAR AS WHAT OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON.........................LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS..................THIS IS A CONCEPT UNTHINKABLE TO THEM........................THIS ARGUMENT COULD GO ON FOREVER, THE FACT IS YOU DON'T SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY HAVE INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY........BUT THEY HAVE.....

AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE THAT WEPT........(MOMENT OF SILENCE)..MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM.....AS FAR AS THE ONES THAT CHEERED, BOMBS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOVED UP THEIR ASSES AND DETINATED................( NOW I'LL TAKE THE HITLER COMMENT) :blown:

Those people that vacated their houses were involved in such things however they are not representitive of all Middle Easterners. I'm not saying I can tell the difference between good and bad but when the way you are generalizing about a group of people and what you want done to them you are violating their rights, the rights that this country upholds. If anyone should leave the country I think it ought to be you considering you have no regard for the rights of people that you think might harm you even though they themselves have yet to do anything wrong. When we being to take actions as the one you suggest we lend ourselves to becomeing a military state and go to a country in Latin America that is under military rule and then tell me how much better they have it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS..........DON'T TRY THE BOOK SMARTS WITH ME. I WAS BEING FAR FROM RUDE WITH YOU. EVERYTHING I SAID WAS FACTUAL. AND TO COMPARE ME TO HITLER...............POINT OUT ONE THING I SAID THAT DOES THAT. I NEVER SAID BURN THEM OR KILL EM. I SIMPLY SAID THEY SHOULD GO HOME. THEY LIKE THEIR WAY OF LIFE AND NOT OURS SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY. AS FAR AS WHAT OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON.........................LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS..................THIS IS A CONCEPT UNTHINKABLE TO THEM........................THIS ARGUMENT COULD GO ON FOREVER, THE FACT IS YOU DON'T SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY HAVE INFULTRATED OUR SOCIETY........BUT THEY HAVE.....

AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE THAT WEPT........(MOMENT OF SILENCE)..MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM.....AS FAR AS THE ONES THAT CHEERED, BOMBS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOVED UP THEIR ASSES AND DETINATED................( NOW I'LL TAKE THE HITLER COMMENT) :blown:

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness....for who? Just your race? Just your religion. And I never said I didn't think that muslim extremists weren't living among us, I said that not ALL muslims or middle easterners are extremists.

You are right, this conversation could go on forever. I hope that one day, you will think back to this and be saddened that you could feel this way about someone because of their skin color or their religion.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness....for who? Just your race? Just your religion. And I never said I didn't think that muslim extremists weren't living among us, I said that not ALL muslims or middle easterners are extremists.

You are right, this conversation could go on forever. I hope that one day, you will think back to this and be saddened that you could feel this way about someone because of their skin color or their religion.

No one ever said ALL muslims or middle easterners......In fact i never even mention them... I think it was understood that i was targeting the sand monkeys terroriests......And i think i speak for most of american when i say at this point no one gives 2 fucks about being politically correct

SWEETHEART, I'M ALREADY SADDENED. I'M NOT TARGETING RACE OR RELIGION, JUST THE GROUPS THAT DID THE TERRORIST ACTS, OR APPLAUDED THEM OR IN SOME WAY INVOLVED. SOMETIMES PEOLPLE SPEAK(OR IN THIS CASE TYPE) OUT OF ANGER AND I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU OR OTHERS. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. I NEVER SAID "ALL MUSLIMS, I'M USUALLY VERY CAREFUL WITH HOW I WORD OR WHO I TARGET. THINGS TEND TO GET OUT OF HAND ON THIS BOARD AS YOU ALREADY KNOW. BUT I FIND IT UNSETTLEING THAT SOMEONE SITTING NEXT TO ME MAY OR MAY NOT BE A TERRORIST. THE TRUTH IS WHAT HAPPENED ON 9-11 HAPPENS ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THE MID-EAST, AND I COULD NOT IMAGINE LIVING LIKE THAT. WE HAVE IT PRETTY-DAMM GOOD HERE AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY...........;)

AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE IF I OFFENDED YOU....................

NOW LETS ALL GO TO TEMPTS AND RIP IT UP:rainbow:

SWEETHEART, I'M ALREADY SADDENED. I'M NOT TARGETING RACE OR RELIGION, JUST THE GROUPS THAT DID THE TERRORIST ACTS, OR APPLAUDED THEM OR IN SOME WAY INVOLVED. SOMETIMES PEOLPLE SPEAK(OR IN THIS CASE TYPE) OUT OF ANGER AND I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU OR OTHERS. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. I NEVER SAID "ALL MUSLIMS, I'M USUALLY VERY CAREFUL WITH HOW I WORD OR WHO I TARGET. THINGS TEND TO GET OUT OF HAND ON THIS BOARD AS YOU ALREADY KNOW. BUT I FIND IT UNSETTLEING THAT SOMEONE SITTING NEXT TO ME MAY OR MAY NOT BE A TERRORIST. THE TRUTH IS WHAT HAPPENED ON 9-11 HAPPENS ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THE MID-EAST, AND I COULD NOT IMAGINE LIVING LIKE THAT. WE HAVE IT PRETTY-DAMM GOOD HERE AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY...........;)

AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE IF I OFFENDED YOU....................

NOW LETS ALL GO TO TEMPTS AND RIP IT UP:rainbow:

You didn't offend me. And I applaud you for your passion, although somewhat misplaced. I too am afraid of what will happen tomorrow and the next day. I too am afraid of my neighbors and have found myself wondering about that guy or that guy just because they "fit the profile". That in itself scares me. I see I future looking similiar to our past and I dont think anyone wants to go back there!

See you at Tempts! ;)

You didn't offend me. And I applaud you for your passion, although somewhat misplaced. I too am afraid of what will happen tomorrow and the next day. I too am afraid of my neighbors and have found myself wondering about that guy or that guy just because they "fit the profile". That in itself scares me. I see I future looking similiar to our past and I dont think anyone wants to go back there!

See you at Tempts! ;)

I SEE STIFFLER SHOVING A BOTTLE OF MOET RIGHT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i have to agree with cmb1975 on this one.

evil resides everywhere in everything in all shapes, sizes and colors. it takes on identities and harbors in places that even the american govt. can't seem to find or determine.

i don't think we would be any better than the next "bad guy" if we went and deported people based just on stereotypical reasons.

besides who would sell me all my lottery tickets and frozen cokes if they all left anyway ??

I dont think its necessarily too extremist a view to think we should deport them. I'm not talking all people in this country of Middle Eastern decent....I'm talking about the ones who are not citizens.

We know that there are a certain group of people out there that want US citizens to die and will go to great lengths to do make sure of that. The hijackers from 9-11 entered the country the way anyone else would have. They came into the country with visas and lived among us for months. Is it so hard to believe that there may be tens, hundreds, or thousands more that want to do the same thing? I dont think so.

How much safer would you feel if we deported all those people who pose a potential threat and locked down our borders to those who could possibly harm us until we were SURE that nothing else would happen??

The US is the EASIEST country to get in....and people do it all the time to take advantage and rape our system....and now to KILL us!

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

I dont think its necessarily too extremist a view to think we should deport them. I'm not talking all people in this country of Middle Eastern decent....I'm talking about the ones who are not citizens.

We know that there are a certain group of people out there that want US citizens to die and will go to great lengths to do make sure of that. The hijackers from 9-11 entered the country the way anyone else would have. They came into the country with visas and lived among us for months. Is it so hard to believe that there may be tens, hundreds, or thousands more that want to do the same thing? I dont think so.

How much safer would you feel if we deported all those people who pose a potential threat and locked down our borders to those who could possibly harm us until we were SURE that nothing else would happen??

The US is the EASIEST country to get in....and people do it all the time to take advantage and rape our system....and now to KILL us!

I have a Green Card...Should I be deported as well? Or should we just start with the ones who came from certain countries? There are plenty of people here illegally, how do we get ahold of them? Its just not that simple.

*sorry...I swear i was trying to let it die!!!!! ;)

I have a Green Card...Should I be deported as well? Or should we just start with the ones who came from certain countries? There are plenty of people here illegally, how do we get ahold of them? Its just not that simple.

Is your Green Card from Afghanistan?

I am not talking about deporting every single person who is in this country illegally or those who are in the country on visas or green cards.

We have identified the people that want us dead - Middle Eastern men between the ages of 18 - 40. If deporting those who fit that description will make the rest of this country sleep easier at nite and aide the government in stopping terrorism, shouldn't the government take that approach?

This is just something to think about....I am by no means a proponent of rounding up every person of Middle Eastern decent and throwing them on a boat, but I just think there are more drastic measures the government could take to ensure that the terrorists that wish us dead do not live among us and use our resources against us.

Is your Green Card from Afghanistan?

I am not talking about deporting every single person who is in this country illegally or those who are in the country on visas or green cards.

We have identified the people that want us dead - Middle Eastern men between the ages of 18 - 40. If deporting those who fit that description will make the rest of this country sleep easier at nite and aide the government in stopping terrorism, shouldn't the government take that approach?

This is just something to think about....I am by no means a proponent of rounding up every person of Middle Eastern decent and throwing them on a boat, but I just think there are more drastic measures the government could take to ensure that the terrorists that wish us dead do not live among us and use our resources against us.

Im sure a large number of law makers felt the same way during WWII, so they rounded up all the Japenese Americans and imprisoned them. Looking back on it now, we know it was wrong.

Like I said, there is no easy answer to any of this and NOTHING we do will ever make us completely safe. Feel lucky you live here and not in Israel or Northern Ireland or any of the other war-torn countries where suicide bombings, shootings and other vicious acts of terrorism are a daily occurance.

See you at Tempts! ;)

AT LEAST WE'RE SOMEWHAT ON THE SAME PAGE NOW..................

SEE YOU AT TEMPTS(BACK BAR, MOET IN HAND)

Im sure a large number of law makers felt the same way during WWII, so they rounded up all the Japenese Americans and imprisoned them. Looking back on it now, we know it was wrong.

Like I said, there is no easy answer to any of this and NOTHING we do will ever make us completely safe. Feel lucky you live here and not in Israel or Northern Ireland or any of the other war-torn countries where suicide bombings, shootings and other vicious acts of terrorism are a daily occurance.

I do feel very lucky that I live in a great country like the United States. However, according to Dick Cheney & John Ashcroft, the scenes that we see every day in Israel and other countries with suicide bombings, etc, may be coming to our country soon.

I do feel very lucky that I live in a great country like the United States. However, according to Dick Cheney & John Ashcroft, the scenes that we see every day in Israel and other countries with suicide bombings, etc, may be coming to our country soon.

You're talking about a military guy and a religious hothead. Not exactly the most settle minded people in our government.