Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is the tri-state are the only place with juiceheads

I do not do juice or would never take anything that makes u grow mucles (even though I am a skinny ass and really need it).

But I see no reason for it and i noticed on privous vacations that that there were no monster juiceheads anywhere I went, Maryland/Cali/ Texas and this weekend I went to Richmond virgina and did not see a single juicer like u see in NJ.

I seen more Juicers packed into Metro then i did and all my vacations out of the tri-state area. why is that?

Any juicers wanna share there thoughts?

The tri state is the most competitive area in the united states. The best of the best is here i believe. You aren't going to see people driving the cars we got here, wearing the clothes we wear and what not. The look here is muscular and to compete everyone works out accordingly.

Its basically the same reason you don't see a lot of hooked up pick up trucks here like you do down south.

Originally posted by magilicuti

The tri state is the most competitive area in the united states. The best of the best is here i believe. You aren't going to see people driving the cars we got here, wearing the clothes we wear and what not. The look here is muscular and to compete everyone works out accordingly.

Its basically the same reason you don't see a lot of hooked up pick up trucks here like you do down south.

I though working out was for health and I dont belive steriods are too healthy.

I dont lift but do alot of cardio and and swimming in the summer to stay in shape.

I was just asking a question , no need for the juicers to get so uptight cuz almost all my friends juiced at one point, nuttin against it just asking why?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Who gives a shit if you cant stand the juice heads in NJ go move to California.....

I didnt say i cant stand them I just asked a question from my observation I made ..

I guess you are one of the juciers cuz you got so offended.

Originally posted by stonedcl

I though working out was for health and I dont belive steriods are too healthy.

I dont lift but do alot of cardio and and swimming in the summer to stay in shape.

I was just asking a question , no need for the juicers to get so uptight cuz almost all my friends juiced at one point, nuttin against it just asking why?

How did I come across as uptight?

Steriods are fine if you know what you are doing. Have you ever seen anyone in rehab for steriods? no. Its safer then a lot of the shit people at the clubs take even. You are just going into the sterotype that steriods does this and that but have no idea what it is.

How did I come across as uptight?

Steriods are fine if you know what you are doing. Have you ever seen anyone in rehab for steriods? no. Its safer then a lot of the shit people at the clubs take even. You are just going into the sterotype that steriods does this and that but have no idea what it is.

Well actully one of my frinds was saying something about some guy at his gym dieing of liver failer at the age of 27 , And i dont think that was from drinking alone.

I didnt say you were uptight the guy above you was..

I dont mind it just see no reason for it, maybee thats why I having trouble getting some pun..LOL

If you abuse anything you can kill yourself and steriods is definently one of those things.

I abuse weed heavily and i still kicking, but by 27 it migfht kill me.

I just wanted why so many people in the tri state area /vs other areas juice..??

IMO I think the people in tri state area cares more about staying in shape, wearing the latest treads along with driving the newest cars….I think that most of the people in this area like to be up to par on everything like there fashion, & bodies...ECT...;) Nothing wrong with that...ISN"T NYC the biggest fashion Capitals

I do not do juice or would never take anything that makes u grow mucles (even though I am a skinny ass and really need it).

But I see no reason for it and i noticed on privous vacations that that there were no monster juiceheads anywhere I went, Maryland/Cali/ Texas .......

THey have have in CA, trust me. It's whole other attitude on the West coast. You ever heard of Muscle Beach, it's called that for reason.......:idea:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

THey have have in CA, trust me. It's whole other attitude on the West coast. You ever heard of Muscle Beach, it's called that for reason.......:idea:

wHEN I went to cali it was san diago so I havent gone to Mucle beach but yeah there prolly are.

I just wanted to know why so many in tri-state area doit but i got my answer, cuz its the cool thing to do here and it is in to be jacked and girls like your for whats outside and no inside it this area, totally understandable.

wHEN I went to cali it was san diago so I havent gone to Mucle beach but yeah there prolly are.

I just wanted to know why so many in tri-state area doit but i got my answer, cuz its the cool thing to do here and it is in to be jacked and girls like your for whats outside and no inside it this area, totally understandable.

San Diego is like that too. Especially if you are in Dowtown by the water. The attitude there is just different. It's like peopoel trying to compare LA to NYC, never gonna happen except they are big cities with lots hot spots.... They are similar, but gimmie NYC any day.....:D

that is the look here, its as simple as that. look at all the clothes in the mall, i've never seen so many sleeveless shirts for sale then this season. being fit is in style more then ever now. its just the trend. all the clothes are tighter and everything just has a fit look. would you rather live in an area with fat people? i don't get it

You fucking juice bags are pathetic. Its not about Body-BUILDING, its about body-DESTRUCTION....Is an Xtra inch on your arms really worth all those years off your life?.......Faggot ass guidos, look at me, I personally Benched 135 for 11 reps this past Monday & on the 12 rep my spotter tried to assist me & I yelled "DON'T TOUCH" & banged out a 12 rep!! all this is done NATURALLY, PROOF YOU DON'T NEED JUICE..............

Originally posted by fuhgedaboudit

is this guy for real? where did you go on vacation? east bumblefuck? if you go to any major city..i.e. Miami, Los Angeles, Dallas, etc.....you'll find them.......you are a loser

I WENT PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE AND THERE IS NO PLACE THAT HAS AS MANY JUICERS AS nj/ny AREA..

Americans are so self centered on looks and objets it aint even funny.

If you need Juice to get laid or noticed more power to you.

I have been skinny all my life im 5-10 155 and all my frinds try shoving CC's in My Ass, they even offer giving me free cycles but i always shrug away cuz I do not Need juice to get Pussy you pathetic bitch. Dude if you want guidoette monsters that gonna take your car and credit card shopping to get some pu-tang so be it. Its like your paying for your pussy so might as well get a hooker and have no strings attached.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

You fucking juice bags are pathetic. Its not about Body-BUILDING, its about body-DESTRUCTION....Is an Xtra inch on your arms really worth all those years off your life?.......Faggot ass guidos, look at me, I personally Benched 135 for 11 reps this past Monday & on the 12 rep my spotter tried to assist me & I yelled "DON'T TOUCH" & banged out a 12 rep!! all this is done NATURALLY, PROOF YOU DON'T NEED JUICE..............

wow 135 huh, i better watch my step, shut up guido boy, u give us italians a bad rep. to everyone their own. live by that saying and u will be safe.:blown:

You gotta be kidding me? right? im not gonna even comment on this.:laugh:

that is the look here, its as simple as that. look at all the clothes in the mall, i've never seen so many sleeveless shirts for sale then this season. being fit is in style more then ever now. its just the trend. all the clothes are tighter and everything just has a fit look. would you rather live in an area with fat people? i don't get it

People what what's hot. We live in one of those areas. I haved mixed feelings on the whole thing, but do you think MTV would have come back here??? Probably not.....The Jersey Shore has the "look" they want.....

But I see no reason for it and i noticed on privous vacations that that there were no monster juiceheads anywhere I went, Maryland/Cali/ Texas and this weekend I went to Richmond virgina and did not see a single juicer like u see in NJ.

I seen more Juicers packed into Metro then i did and all my vacations out of the tri-state area. why is that?

Any juicers wanna share there thoughts?

IMO, because people that live in places like arkansas, alabama, & oklahoma have no need for juice as the redneck toothless whores & goats dont care if they are jacked or not.....thats why..

IMO, because people that live in places like arkansas, alabama, & oklahoma have no need for juice as the redneck toothless whores & goats dont care if they are jacked or not.....thats why..

LOL....