Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you want to hear GOOD house music....

Check out Satoshi Tomiie at Filter 14 when he continues his monthly residency next month.

The man's set was absolutely flawless. Pure quality house music. No cheese, no filler, and a great vibe in a nice little club. I wish I had some IDs but I could hardly recognize any of his tracks, other than his some of his own tracks i.e., Hungry Remix, Lover Man etc.

If you have not heard this man live, you don't know what you're missing!!! I'll take Satoshi over JP/JV any day. :D

Originally posted by xpander

WE HAVE A CONVERSION!!!

?

I don't think conversion. this is what Eddie listens too. Anyways, glad u had a good time last night babe , next time i will try to make it:D

Originally posted by girly

I don't think conversion. this is what Eddie listens too. Anyways, glad u had a good time last night babe , next time i will try to make it:D

Just a joke. And they say I take things too seriously. :tongue:

Originally posted by xpander

WE HAVE A CONVERSION!!!

Haven't heard Satoshi in a while (eh, 'cept on the dancefloor of Shelter :confused: ) Is the man still deep and dark? Or is he playing more upbeat stuff?

Yeah still deep and dark, but not repetitive or monotonous. He played from open to close with no opener. Very few vocals, just dark the dark beats and drums that are typical of his style.

I spoke with Dave Seaman briefly before I left who happened to be there. He was also very impressed with the set. The same was the case for some other DJ I met from Glasgow, Scotland.

I also talked with Satoshi before it got crowded--cool guy and very down to earth. It's obvious he enjoys what he does and loves getting the crowd into it. Like Highmay said, this guy is seriously underappreciated. I'll definitely be back again. For 10 bucks how can you go wrong??!?!?

And Highmay, patience grasshopper, in due course you will learn. j/k :tongue:

Nice meeting saigray too, even though it was for 5 seconds . :)